Ubbe

Robbing player owned houses

4 minutes ago, Officer_P said:

Has anyone thought of a implementing a security system? Guard dogs? 

Im in atlas security on here we are going to be a paid service security force 

How many people will be able to afford any of that? Most people will be starting off as citizens with a 30$ package. In any case, police have to respond to robberies considering weapons will be hard to acquire. I hope politicians will make similar guns laws to Canada.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RexProcer said:

It's a great idea.  Maybe down the road, who knows.  The only caveat I would say is that the player who is being robbed has to be online.  IF they're able to handle the performance issues, otherwise what we have for now will be sufficient.

Yes, this is what I image. The only way to rob someone should be if the player is online and outside of his apartment.

Edited by Ubbe
  • Like 2

so if theres no robbing that will happen maybe we could get a modder to make a mod for that on a private server or something

On 12/9/2016 at 0:11 PM, Officer_P said:

Edited by Topshotz357
it wasn't meant to be posted

On 2016-12-11 at 1:23 PM, Bigboy said:

so if theres no robbing that will happen maybe we could get a modder to make a mod for that on a private server or something

That could be a possibility but I still think the feature is such a fitting one that it should be implemented into the game.

On 07/12/2016 at 1:38 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

So criminals, when wanted can go to their homes and wait for police attention to be directed else where. Police have no true way to execute a warrant to enter, because if the criminal refuses to invite them, they have no way to enter a premise. People can bitch about not RPing properly, but welcome to the public server of safe spaces.....

If you are wanted, you cannot enter your home and so no need for there to be a way for the police to enter.

On 11/12/2016 at 0:23 PM, Bigboy said:

I'd rather no modding to this game for many reasons as I would rather have all servers similar than be completely fucked with mods and I would rather @Ubbe's system be added also by the devs because I would rather them get money than players having people mod shit for free which takes the devs chances to add such things while being paid to do so.

@Ubbe I think your idea is good, but I would only say it can be done on a "House" and not the apartments as I think there should be one Absolutely no way for it to be robbed. Thats what i think would be better.

• Like 2

On 2016-12-18 at 1:37 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

@Ubbe I think your idea is good, but I would only say it can be done on a "House" and not the apartments as I think there should be one Absolutely no way for it to be robbed. Thats what i think would be better.

If you mean high-end apartments they should already be equipped with enough security to make robbing them almost impossible, but it should still be possible. This only to keep every door open, if the robber/robbers are good enough when planning the robbery they should at least have a slight chance of succeeding which would both add to the immersion and realism of the game.

On 07/12/2016 at 1:38 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

So criminals, when wanted can go to their homes and wait for police attention to be directed else where. Police have no true way to execute a warrant to enter, because if the criminal refuses to invite them, they have no way to enter a premise. People can bitch about not RPing properly, but welcome to the public server of safe spaces.....

I only say houses because, they can only have 1 owner per house in each server even though they are instanced! The apartments however if fully instanced like gta e.g. unlimied players in one place then it shouldn't be able to happen.

• Like 1

On 2016-12-19 at 8:42 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I only say houses because, they can only have 1 owner per house in each server even though they are instanced! The apartments however if fully instanced like gta e.g. unlimied players in one place then it shouldn't be able to happen.

That might make sense, but It would still be cool if you would be able too walk up the stairways and see all the different players apartments, even tho they are the same inside, which would allow for robbers to rob them individually.

They might be saving things like that for later on I'm sure they are very busy with a lot of other details ATM but it does sound like a cool idea.

• Like 1

>squeakers enters my ingame house
>alarm starts
>ingame police arrives
>squeaker does cry
>squeaker gets arrested while trying to combat log