Shimozukachi

sarcasm

4 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

You're the one going on and on. Repeating the same thing. You're boring.

Then don't respond! Just shut your pathetic shit sack self up, and apologize. Giving the disrespectful person you have become from your drab life to the identity forums. Quickly as I have other matters to attend 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Then don't respond! Just shut your pathetic shit sack self up, and apologize. Giving the disrespectful person you have become from your drab life to the identity forums. Quickly as I have other matters to attend 

I don't wanna. You're too entertaining. I wanna see how far you'll go.

5 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Carmelo is right.

I don't wanna. You're too entertaining. I wanna see how far you'll go.

Alright , your choice, be a sucker. Don't worry you're doing a great job, guess you inherited that too.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Carmelo is right.

He's getting better, I can feel it. I just wanna see his worst insult. If he can make one more I'll apologize 

He's getting better, I can feel it. I just wanna see his worst insult. If he can make one more I'll apologize 

Hmm I dont think you quite understand the whole situation here. You do as I say dog, you don't tell me what to do. Go respond again, keep fetching my bone. Fetch - fetch!

6 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Hmm I dont think you quite understand the whole situation here. You do as I say dog, you don't tell me what to do. Go respond again, keep fetching my bone. Fetch - fetch!

Fetch your bone? That makes you a dog then doesn't it?

7 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Your the dog. He's the owner. He threw the bone for you.

... I'm the owner, it's my bone, you fetching means that you're the dog retard. You are right, it is like talking to a wall - a brick wall. But hey at least you responded like I said and did theoretically "fetch my bone". I like this. You fetch my bone, while your mother gobbles it. Fascinating...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

... I'm the owner, it's my bone, you fetching means that you're the dog retard. You are right, it is like talking to a wall - a brick wall. But hey at least you responded like I said and did theoretically "fetch my bone". I like this. You fetch my bone, while your mother gobbles it. Fascinating...

You make me smile princess 

Attention all readers. I would like to announce that Tripnal, Belmonte and shizmo are all asshole eaters and like to indulge in shit due to their strong homosexual and savage parents. That would be all, thank-you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

You make me smile princess 

Why thank you sweetie but remember lookie no touchie! Oh aren't you a spitting image of your father.

14 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Why thank you sweetie but remember lookie no touchie! Oh aren't you a spitting image of your father.

Have we made peace yet?

Listen Noot. We're all in the same business. We do the same thing. We're part of the same people. We work together not butt heads together. We only hurt our organization buy doing it. 

After I finish up here with eating your over roasted meat I'll move on to that cocksucking no good piece of fucking trash waste of life dirt garbage wanna be Italian wannabe gangster wannabe Transexual shit stain cunt Luca Belmonte. 

2 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Okay, but you're being hot headed and childish. If you don't like it. Leave. You don't take shit in life? Because if that's an invitation I'll happily come to the party. There's two people in this world, people who keep their mouth shut and people who can't keep it shut. Try and guess what one you are. Every time I come on these forums I see you running your trap trying to intimidate and bully other users when you yourself have no right, no purpose and no weight to throw around to anybody. So either play nice or keep your fucking mouth shut. Or else I'll shut it for you.

You fucking piece of garbage you're nothing to society wannabe faggot it's all rp shit here and you have to act like you are actually going to do something. Dumb scrawny weakling 120lb pussy I'd like to see you try to actually shut my mouth even if i was the second biggest pussy on earth youd still bow down because your number 1. Waste of life. A waste. Like your mother. Like your father. Like your entire family. You want an "invite " track my IP faggot come kill me. Live up to your word since your so tough and can shut people's mouth on identity forums. Shut mine faggot. You can't. Cause you're nothing but ego bitch. Nothing. Kill yourself.

Edited by Noot666

6 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

You fucking piece of garbage you're nothing to society wannabe faggot it's all rp shit here and you have to act like you are actually going to do something. Dumb scrawny weakling 120lb pussy I'd like to see you try to actually shut my mouth even if i was the second biggest pussy on earth youd still bow down because your number 1. Waste of life. A waste. Like your mother. Like your father. Like your entire family. You want an "invite " track my IP faggot come kill me. Live up to your word since your so tough and can shut people's mouth on identity forums. Shut mine faggot. You can't. Cause you're nothing but ego bitch. Nothing. Kill yourself.

You're classy. I can tell that. I won't say anything because I was told not to. Have Noot.

everyone calm down. quote: " and this is the sentence that tells you that the creator wants you to laugh about it " if you get offended by this i'm sorry but not everyone of you will end as godfather (and even if you all would be mafia you would ruin the entire game for anyone who isn't mafia). just get over it! there won't be 2 trillion different mafias

2 hours ago, Noot666 said:

Attention all readers. I would like to announce that Tripnal, Belmonte and shizmo are all asshole eaters and like to indulge in shit due to their strong homosexual and savage parents. That would be all, thank-you.

there's always space for another asshole eater ;)

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

Literally all of you are fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was going on. There is literally no need for this. All of you including my own member has just shown the rest of the forums how immature they can be in 3 pages. This could have ended on the first page. Tbh it's just bad publicity to post absolute crap like this. I don't think Tripnal will be getting into the MC after all >:( but I'd especially think that a new Mafia that desires respect from other organisations is pushing it just a little too hard. you all need to grow up and realise that all this is childish gibberish. There's no need for it. Apologise to eachother and throw that shit behind you. 

Edited by Herzog

13 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Literally all of you are fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was going on. There is literally no need for this. All of you including my own members has just shown the rest of the forums how immature they can be in 3 pages. This could have ended on the first page. Tbh it's just bad publicity to post absolute crap like this. I don't think Tripnal will get very far in the MC with an attitude like that >:( you all need to grow up and realise that all this is childish gibberish. There's no need for it. Apologise to eachother and throw that shit behind you. 

"Listen Noot. We're all in the same business. We do the same thing. We're part of the same people. We work together not butt heads together. We only hurt our organization by doing it. "

Said by me

Edited by Tripnal
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

6 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Edited by Calico

46 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Literally all of you are fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was going on. There is literally no need for this. All of you including my own member has just shown the rest of the forums how immature they can be in 3 pages. This could have ended on the first page. Tbh it's just bad publicity to post absolute crap like this. I don't think Tripnal will be getting into the MC after all >:( but I'd especially think that a new Mafia that desires respect from other organisations is pushing it just a little too hard. you all need to grow up and realise that all this is childish gibberish. There's no need for it. Apologise to eachother and throw that shit behind you. 

What's up gramps? Too good for a petty argument? The dust settled hours ago, mind your own business and get off your high-horse.

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Calico said:

What's up gramps? Too good for a petty argument? The dust settled hours ago, mind your own business and get off your high-horse.

Well i thank you for getting my name right :D Its just i dont want to see the Luprano family get a bad image. Just trying to help as its really not good that when people search up the leader they are going to see stuff like this. Im glad you managed to settle this on your own and im sorry i didnt read past page 2. Lets just try and keep it cool from now on. Im going to speak with my guy and you should all have a chat amongst yourselves. Cmon. After all we are 2 very powerful businesses. Theres no need for us to show ourselves off as arses to the rest of the community.

• Like 2