Shimozukachi

sarcasm

4 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

I don't lie. Why would I lie to somebody on the internet?

When you realize your stupidity?

3 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Extremely off topic. But would anybody be interested in a bank heist RP?

Hmmmm that's kind of like your mother ain't it? Old, no one gives a flying fuck about the thing since it's been done a thousand times in the past, and the only people who still want to do it is one inbred cocksucking lonely American. Judging by your comments in this section I highly recommend you kill yourself. I'm no internet tough guy, I can't hurt you in your parents home. But you can certainly hurt yourself. Take a rope and hang yourself like a monkey from the tree in that backyard, or perhaps slit your wrists Frank pentangeli style since your such a wannabe Italian. These are highly recommend suggestions, and I'm here to contribute to the identity community and by killing yourself, you'd also free your father from the guilt of having created a fag and contribute to society as a whole! Now that's innovative, isn't it? 

7 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

I heard it from people. How many people do you even have in your family? Not an insult just genuinely curious. Because I actually wanna know a bit more about them. Because I've heard some shit

You heard it from the Santarelli probably. Wow what a reliable source of information.

26 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Guys! This topic is hot! xD

The only thing that's hot was your mother... Before I raped her. Hahaha and after I was done with her, she ain't getting hotter that's for sure ?

6 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Hmmmm that's kind of like your mother ain't it? Old, no one gives a flying fuck about the thing since it's been done a thousand times in the past, and the only people who still want to do it is one inbred cocksucking lonely American. Judging by your comments in this section I highly recommend you kill yourself. I'm no internet tough guy, I can't hurt you in your parents home. But you can certainly hurt yourself. Take a rope and hang yourself like a monkey from the tree in that backyard, or perhaps slit your wrists Frank pentangeli style since your such a wannabe Italian. These are highly recommend suggestions, and I'm here to contribute to the identity community and by killing yourself, you'd also free your father from the guilt of having created a fag and contribute to society as a whole! Now that's innovative, isn't it? 

Ha! You weren't even part of the conversation and you just rushed in to insight some racist bullshit. And then told me to kill myself. I've spent a lot of time on the Internet, and if I took the advice of every child and grown man to kill myself I'd be dead a hundred times over. Your words do not bother me, nor will they ever Noot. Keep spewing the hate speech about hanging myself like a monkey. I'm sure the mods will love it.

The only thing that's hot was your mother... Before I raped her. Hahaha and after I was done with her, she ain't getting hotter that's for sure ?

Keep going. I'm sure you'll hit a nerve sometime. 

Ha! You weren't even part of the conversation and you just rushed in to insight some racist bullshit. And then told me to kill myself. I've spent a lot of time on the Internet, and if I took the advice of every child and grown man to kill myself I'd be dead a hundred times over. Your words do not bother me, nor will they ever Noot. Keep spewing the hate speech about hanging myself like a monkey. I'm sure the mods will love it.

You fucking bitch. You start shit then pretend to be a nice guy and kiss up to the mods huh? What a disgrace. You can't even stand up for yourself on the internet. And besides I hope we are atleast free to express our opinion on here without being shut down like xbox live. The only reason I started swearing was because that asshole Tommy Belmonte started swearing at me.

Edited by Frank

5 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Ok I don't actually know if you're actually 100℅ retarded or just inherited your ancestors genes, but, I clearly directed that message to that tranny faggot Belmonte. However, suicide won't not be out of the ball park for you, not at all child. Do you want me to come up with ways of which you can kill yourself unique and different to that of Belmonte?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You fucking bitch. You start shit then pretend to be a nice guy and kiss up to the mods huh? What a disgrace. You can't even stand up for yourself on the internet. And besides I hope we are atleast free to express our opinion on here without being shut down like xbox live. The only reason I started swearing was because that asshole Tommy Belmont started swearing at me.

Shit was started between you, me and calico. If he wants to jump in, don't do it with hate speech. And about the mods, I'm just saying what will probably happen. Hell, I may even get banned. If I do? Well fuck me. And I'm not backing down. I'm just tired and wanna have a normal conversation. I left Xbox because little kids kept throwing nigger jokes and hate speeches. Then I get here just to get it back. It brings a tear to my eye, just like the good ol days.

Keep going. I'm sure you'll hit a nerve sometime. 

Oh you got me excited now boy! I hope I get the same treatment your mother gave me ! Oh you can call the mods they'll probably going your mom in giving me the suck of my life 

Ok I don't actually know if you're actually 100℅ retarded or just inherited your ancestors genes, but, I clearly directed that message to that tranny faggot Belmonte. However, suicide won't not be out of the ball park for you, not at all child. Do you want me to come up with ways of which you can kill yourself unique and different to that of Belmonte?

Sure, I'm interested to see what else you can come up with. Let's hope more inventive ways. 

5 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Oh you got me excited now boy! I hope I get the same treatment your mother gave me ! Oh you can call the mods they'll probably going your mom in giving me the suck of my life 

Mom jokes again? Boy you can tell you're from XBL. I come from the same place, don't worry man. I don't judge you, it makes me laugh.

6 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Sure, I'm interested to see what else you can come up with. Let's hope more inventive ways. 

Ah sweet man! Alright let's see what we got. For starters , we can go with a way that's traditional and in line with your fag ancestors. You can commit suicide by eating my asshole to death, which was a similar way to how your grammy went out. Let's see what else, hmmmm... Oh! You can put a 44. in that big fat nigger pussy of yours and pull the trigger in my basement. The walls need a fresh coat of paint and my pet dog think the colour red looks just fine. Would you like some more?

Ah sweet man! Alright let's see what we got. For starters , we can go with a way that's traditional and in line with your fag ancestors. You can commit suicide by eating my asshole to death, which was a similar way to how your grammy went out. Let's see what else, hmmmm... Oh! You can put a 44. in that big fat nigger pussy of yours and pull the trigger in my basement. The walls need a fresh coat of paint and my pet dog think the colour red looks just fine. Would you like some more?

Yeah sure, just one thing. My grandma isn't dead yet so that isn't 100% true. So far so good. Let's see what else you got.

Yeah sure, just one thing. My grandma isn't dead yet so that isn't 100% true. So far so good. Let's see what else you got.

Ah jeez man I was really hoping you'd take my 44. idea. Mamma needs a new pair of shoes! No offense to your dad, of course, loving high heels and all, he deserves a pair too. Anyways, my offer is up and the world except a few of your fuck buddies like belmonte thinks you should take it. If you say no, your kinda selfish and a cunt bag, if you accept, kudos ??

Also, I'm white. But I guess I can still be a nigger for the pussy part.

Hmm then why did you leave Xbox then? From what I recall it was from kids saying nigger jokes. Why , did you take offense to these? Oh nooo, I'm sorry curious George, I think I have a banana here somewhere 

Ah jeez man I was really hoping you'd take my 44. idea. Mamma needs a new pair of shoes! No offense to your dad, of course, loving high heels and all, he deserves a pair too. Anyways, my offer is up and the world except a few of your fuck buddies like belmonte thinks you should take it. If you say no, your kinda selfish and a cunt bag, if you accept, kudos ??

I'll think about the .44. Anyways we can go higher? Seems like you're not giving me your all.

4 minutes ago, Noot666 said:

Hmm then why did you leave Xbox then? From what I recall it was from kids saying nigger jokes. Why , did you take offense to these? Oh nooo, I'm sorry curious George, I think I have a banana here somewhere 

I didn't take offense to that specifically. It was other things plus being a nigger I guess. If that's what your plan needs.

I'll think about the .44. Anyways we can go higher? Seems like you're not giving me your all.

Nawh that's all a petty bitch like you gets. Ideas splurging from my cock. Your mommy didn't mind that so much tho ;)

Nawh that's all a petty bitch like you gets. Ideas splurging from my cock. Your mommy didn't mind that so much tho ;)

If that's your best your dick is drier than the Sahara. Give it your all next time. D+ at most ;)

I didn't take offense to that specifically. It was other things plus being a nigger I guess. If that's what your plan needs.

Carmelo is completely roasting you. xD

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Carmelo is completely roasting you. xD

I mean, is it roasting if I'm not bothered by it? It's sorta like shooting a wall. You feel confident because you hit but it doesn't really do much.

10 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

If that's your best your dick is drier than the Sahara. Give it your all next time. D+ at most ;)

Sorry guys I'm back. I was just quickly riping apart tripnals mothers ass, now back to his. Ugh, man, are you serious. Is that the best you have? Doesn't even make sense. I clearly stated above that I do have many ways which you can chose from, but by judging how worthless your entire family is, I only gave you two. Read dammit! And please don't ever try to be worth something and try to reply like me. It's pathetic! (Guess it runs from the family)

Sorry guys I'm back. I was just quickly riping apart tripnals mothers ass, now back to his. Ugh, man, are you serious. Is that the best you have? Doesn't even make sense. I clearly stated above that I do have many ways which you can chose from, but by judging how worthless your entire family is, I only gave you two. Read dammit! And please don't ever try to be worth something and try to reply like me. It's pathetic! (Guess it runs from the family)

You're the one going on and on. Repeating the same thing. You're boring.