Miki_Chee

Morning Hangover from Party we all had but forgot everything that happened last night

"What that an alien? Because I couldn't see... I've got.. Allergies." Jason looks to Roswell and snickers.

"Yoo mannn we should all take a ride in my bus mann. Smoke grass and spread the love brooo...." He says before slowly falling asleep.

29 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

"Yoo mannn we should all take a ride in my bus mann. Smoke grass and spread the love brooo...." He says before slowly falling asleep.

"We're losing him! Roswell!" Jason gets on his knees and screams towards the ceiling and starts hitting the floor. "You maniacs! You blew it up!... Killed him up! Damn you all the hell!"

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

"We're losing him! Roswell!" Jason gets on his knees and screams towards the ceiling and starts hitting the floor. "You maniacs! You blew it up!... Killed him up! Damn you all the hell!"

Moira jumps in her chair, a small shriek escaping her lips. "Holy shit!" She slowly stands up and walks to the man on his knees. She puts a hand on his shoulder and squeezes gently. "I think he's just asleep. If I was hitting that thing like he was, I'm pretty sure I'd be out cold too." 

6 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira jumps in her chair, a small shriek escaping her lips. "Holy shit!" She slowly stands up and walks to the man on his knees. She puts a hand on his shoulder and squeezes gently. "I think he's just asleep. If I was hitting that thing like he was, I'm pretty sure I'd be out cold too." 

"I can't take this no more man. I need some sesame seed chicken and a milkshake. I'm going out and getting some food." Jason walks towards the door and starts unlocking it. "Anybody wanna come with me?"

Max lifts up his gun and points it at the door. "Nobody is going anywhere. We stay here until we can figure out how we got here. Everybody try and remember who invited them."

Miki slowly opens awakens, Grunting alittle before placing her hand on her fore head.. she slowly sits up looking around the room. 'uh.. uh shit  what happened..'  she mumbles looking  around the room..  she sees DJ roswell passed out on the couch across from her.  her eyes open wide.  'Oh  shit i think..  i remeber something from last night!~ that man passed out' she says pointing at roswell.  'he.. i remeber him, he was  with the  girl! the one in the pantry, i remeber.. he took  her back into one of the bedrooms, and they uh.. ya  know.. but i dont know  what happened after it..'' She looks  around at everyone in the room who is awake, she squints at Moira.. 'you! ' she shouts, before standing up and getting up in her face. 'you  were..' she stops..  'you were vomiting in the toilet half the night, i remeber because i held your hair back for you, and i think not  to long after that, its when i past out in the bathroom.. i  dont.. i' she stops  again... 'thats all i remeber.. but i remeber seeing the dead girl Alive at one point,  And that Alien loving hippy has something to do with her  death'

Jason pops up and looks at Miki. "It couldn't have been him! He has trouble throwing away spoons but we force him to! He couldn't kill that girl. Because I remember that that guy with the gun was with her too!" Jason points at Max.

after looking at the sink for long enough shimozukachi realised something. he tells the group: "let's look at the nameplate outside of the apartment. the cops is obviously a fake and probaby someone of us who woke up earlier. the car outside is probably of" *headache* "my head...". he starts looking pale and sits down. "fuck off! put that damn gun down! you won't help anyone by aiming at us!"

Edited by Shimozukachi

10 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

Miki slowly opens awakens, Grunting alittle before placing her hand on her fore head.. she slowly sits up looking around the room. 'uh.. uh shit  what happened..'  she mumbles looking  around the room..  she sees DJ roswell passed out on the couch across from her.  her eyes open wide.  'Oh  shit i think..  i remeber something from last night!~ that man passed out' she says pointing at roswell.  'he.. i remeber him, he was  with the  girl! the one in the pantry, i remeber.. he took  her back into one of the bedrooms, and they uh.. ya  know.. but i dont know  what happened after it..'' She looks  around at everyone in the room who is awake, she squints at Moira.. 'you! ' she shouts, before standing up and getting up in her face. 'you  were..' she stops..  'you were vomiting in the toilet half the night, i remeber because i held your hair back for you, and i think not  to long after that, its when i past out in the bathroom.. i  dont.. i' she stops  again... 'thats all i remeber.. but i remeber seeing the dead girl Alive at one point,  And that Alien loving hippy has something to do with her  death'

Feeling suddenly embarrassed, Moira looks at the floor then scooches away from DJ roswell. She then realizes she has an alibi for half the night and feels slightly better. 

"Shit!" Moira looks to Miki.  "I.. was doing shots with some guy.. that's when I started feeling sick. He kept asking for us to go to a room but I went and threw up instead. He had brown hair and work boots - if I hadn't have gotten sick, I would have gone with him too..."

*Henry stumbles out from the bedroom. His footing is wobbly and he's very dizzy. He leans up against the wall and pukes all over the floor.*

"AHHHH! What the fuck happened?"