Miki_Chee

Morning Hangover from Party we all had but forgot everything that happened last night

*Roswell suddenly awakens, slumped over a multicoloured bean bag in a small, smoke-filled utility room with a bong in one hand and a spoon in the other*

"Whoooaaa..." He slurs, looking around at all the other passed out bodies in the room.

*He looks at the bong in his right hand and swaps the spoon for a light*

"hmm...no point lettin it go to waste mannn..." He says before taking a hit from the bong.

*He gets up and exits the room, the smoke billowing out of the room from behind him. He looks around at all the other party goers*

"What the hell happened mannn...." He says, as his body sways from side to side.

23 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira watches a man pull out a pistol and size up whoever is at the door. "Couldn't we just let him in, corner him and try to get him to explain? Try to get SOME kind of info from him? Not one of us has a clue of what's going on..." She suddenly remembers the other man, heading for the back door with an unconscious woman over his shoulder. Do I follow him out the back door? She shakes her head and mutters, "Guns win," to herself, eyeing up the man's pistol power just in front of her. 

"Let's open it?" She asks. 

"We can't open it. If he comes in and happens to be a cop he'll see the body and we'll all be fucked. He can't be a cop though. Who could've called the police." Max sees the man try to leave with the girl. "We can't leave. If we leave we most likely die. Because let's face it, one of us is the person who murdered her. We need to keep quiet, if he is a cop he can't come in unless we invite him in, or he has a warrant. So everybody get comfy, we'll be here for a while."

Jason starts banging on the closet door which he's locked inside of. "I'm dead man! I'm dead and it smells like feet! Heaven sucks man! Those little dudes finally got me! I'll miss you DJ and your dirt bike antics. And Roswell with your spoons!" Suddenly Jason falls out of the closet. Everybody looking at him while he gets up. "Hey everybody!"

6 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

"We can't open it. If he comes in and happens to be a cop he'll see the body and we'll all be fucked. He can't be a cop though. Who could've called the police." Max sees the man try to leave with the girl. "We can't leave. If we leave we most likely die. Because let's face it, one of us is the person who murdered her. We need to keep quiet, if he is a cop he can't come in unless we invite him in, or he has a warrant. So everybody get comfy, we'll be here for a while."

Moira nods. "I guess you're right."

She hears the shuffling of feet. 

8 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

*Roswell suddenly awakens, slumped over a multicoloured bean bag in a small, smoke-filled utility room with a bong in one hand and a spoon in the other*

"Whoooaaa..." He slurs, looking around at all the other passed out bodies in the room.

*He looks at the bong in his right hand and swaps the spoon for a light*

"hmm...no point lettin it go to waste mannn..." He says before taking a hit from the bong.

*He gets up and exits the room, the smoke billowing out of the room from behind him. He looks around at all the other party goers*

"What the hell happened mannn...." He says, as his body sways from side to side.

"Murder..." she gazes at the bong in his hand then at the coffee table cluttered with vials, "and lots and lots of drugs."  

"The last thing I remember is getting out of the taxi I took from the farm to the Town Square... and now here I am. Someone has to remember something?" 

Moira slides past the man by the front door and takes a look out the peep hole to see whoever is on the other side - the man is on the phone with someone. "He's calling someone."

8 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

"Murder..." she gazes at the bong in his hand then at the coffee table cluttered with vials, "and lots and lots of drugs."  

"The last thing I remember is getting out of the taxi I took from the farm to the Town Square... and now here I am. Someone has to remember something?" 

Moira slides past the man by the front door and takes a look out the peep hole to see whoever is on the other side - the man is on the phone with someone. "He's calling someone."

"All I remember is getting really high! I don't know how I locked myself in the closet but it happened. Anybody have any food? I'm starving and I'm hungry... That's the same thing isn't it. Haha." Jason walks towards the door to get some food.

*looking back and stops* "well we are in some sort of pickle aren't we." Rosso turns and lays the girl back on the couch. "All I remember is drinks, girl, garage, convertible, and now here so I am at a loss for words and not given the fact that we are stuck in this place full of passed out people, drugs and rubbish. 

*in the back corner of the room he sees a man fall out of the closet asking for food* " I wish I had some my self but it looks like we are out of luck" 

Still frustrated he walks over the window and peers through one last time. "I can see my car right out side, it's like right there but we can't leave and even if we could I don't know where my keys are"

"So as it seems we are stuck in this place together as if we have selected for some freak reality show I guess it would only be polite to introduce my self.... Hi the name's Rosso"

34 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Max looks out the window and sees the squad car. He notices something interesting but doesn't say anything yet. "All I can remember is that I rode here on my bike and walked up some stairs. After that it's a little fuzzy. Also, my name is Max.. Max Goodwell."

"You're all like... Crazy. And if that stuff on the table is drugs then count me in man, haha." Jason reaches for the vile being crashing through the table. "Sorry! I get weak when I don't get sugar in my body when I wake up, haha. Did it look funny though?"

"My names Roswell. Me and Jason where on our way back from this like..alien convention....we were high i think..but then we came here..."

*He sits down next to Jason and takes another hit*

"Yoooo...like..you gotta try this mann..my fingers..theyre like sausages mannn.." He slurs grinning at Jason.

22 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

"My names Roswell. Me and Jason where on our way back from this like..alien convention....we were high i think..but then we came here..."

*He sits down next to Jason and takes another hit*

"Yoooo...like..you gotta try this mann..my fingers..theyre like sausages mannn.." He slurs grinning at Jason.

Jason pulls his hair back and puts his beanie on. "Dude I bet my fingers are gonna be like... Sausages dude!" He starts laughing and take a big hit from the bong. His eyes red and drowsy. "That was awesome man. Haha."

• Like 1

"I'm Moira." Watching the guys joke around and get high lightens her mood. "My chickens aren't going to be happy with me... I usually feed them at dawn."

She moves to a lounge chair next to the couch and takes a seat, crossing her legs. She takes stock of her pockets and realizes her phone isn't there, but the keys to the farmhouse still are. "Ugh, my phone is gone too... I doubt it's a coincidence."

She breathes in a cloud of smoke, tasting it on her tongue. "Yeah, I definitely smoked weed last night." 

Max takes a deep breath. "You two are smoking weed at a time like this? There's a killer in the house and you two are fucking around?!" Max takes off the blanket to try and see if there are any wounds on her. "Maybe we can find some type of clue as to why she died."

Moira gags at the already pungent smell of blood and... other things. 

"My God, I've never seen a dead body before...well, human anyway." She begins to breathe through her mouth, the flowery smell of detergent making her tongue feel dry. 

"There's so much blood.." She begins to breathe harder then looks away. Staring at the wall, she asks, "Was it.. done by a knife.." Her voice lowers to a soft mumble, "Or.. a gun?" 

"That's just like the movies! Also, we're on a tv show?" Jason walks over to the body and starts touching it. "This is a real good looking prop man."

9 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

"That's just like the movies! Also, we're on a tv show?" Jason walks over to the body and starts touching it. "This is a real good looking prop man."

Moira gags again watching the man fearlessly poke the body. 

"I.. hate to break it to you..." She gags, "but that's real... and... is waking up with no memory normal for you?!" She doesn't expect an answer. 

The man's casual poking and prodding seems to get her over the shock of a dead human being. She grows curious, rises out of the lounge hair and walks over to the body. Moira notices the lack of blood on her face. She was pretty once, even beautiful. 

4 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira gags again watching the man fearlessly poke the body. 

"I.. hate to break it to you..." She gags, "but that's real... and... is waking up with no memory normal for you?!" She doesn't expect an answer. 

The man's casual poking and prodding seems to get her over the shock of a dead human being. She grows curious, rises out of the lounge hair and walks over to the body. Moira notices the lack of blood on her face. She was pretty once, even beautiful. 

"It's real?!.... Wicked man. So is this like a social experiment or something?" Jason sits silently for a moment before answering. "And my memory has been gone since the 90's to be honest. It's all just a blur."

*Totally unaware of whats going on he stares at the body*

"....Aliens mann..." He says calmly after a long pause.

5 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

*Totally unaware of whats going on he stares at the body*

"....Aliens mann..." He says calmly after a long pause.

Jason shoots up and turns around pointing at Roswell. "That's what I was thinking man!"

• Like 1

*His facial expression suddenly changes to a surprised expression*

"Are you like...reading my mind...."

*He slowly puts on a tin foil hat over a multicoloured hippie bandanna around his head*

*He grabs a small tape recorder from his pocket and turns away from Jason to whisper into it*

"Journal 41....Jason...i think they got him..." He whispers before putting it back into his pocket and smiling back at Jason.

• Like 1

Jason double takes Roswell. Curious about his smile he takes out a note pad and starts writing. He draws a stick figure and a ship. Hinting that Roswell paid aliens to kidnap him and give him mind reading technology. "I wanna know what happened to her man. She just died?"

• Like 1

Moira goes to open her mouth but then raises her eyebrows and thinks twice. 

"Wait a minute...." She looks back and forth between the men. "Are you those radio show alien guys?.. and I think this is as close as I can get to her without hurling. Maybe someone else could check for some kind of wound?" 

Moira takes a deep breath, immediately regretting doing so, then gags yet again before rushing back to the lounge chair and sitting back down. 

12 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira goes to open her mouth but then raises her eyebrows and thinks twice. 

"Wait a minute...." She looks back and forth between the men. "Are you those radio show alien guys?.. and I think this is as close as I can get to her without hurling. Maybe someone else could check for some kind of wound?" 

Moira takes a deep breath, immediately regretting doing so, then gags yet again before rushing back to the lounge chair and sitting back down. 

"There's radio show guys here! Awesome man, I'm on a radio show too!" Jason sits back down next to Roswell and takes another hit from the bong.

"You two are a couple of regular  Einstein's aren't ya?" Max says while kneeling down. Max looks around the body and doesn't see any type of wounds. "Here's the thing, this body has been here for probably days. Considering its rotting, it takes a while for bodies to decompose. So either we've been here for longer than we thought or she was dead when we got here."

• Like 1

Jimmybob emerges from a wardrobe. He is completely nude and is clearly a meth head. He has a stringy mullet in the back but his forehead is balding. Max and the others look at him. Jimmybob grunts and jumps out the window.

Edited by Frank

12 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

"You two are a couple of regular  Einstein's aren't ya?" Max says while kneeling down. Max looks around the body and doesn't see any type of wounds. "Here's the thing, this body has been here for probably days. Considering its rotting, it takes a while for bodies to decompose. So either we've been here for longer than we thought or she was dead when we got here."

"How do we even tell how long we've been here?" Moira stands and moves to a wall mirror behind the couch. She notices her hair is flatter than usual, and there's an oily sheen to it. She turns to the rest, "I did my hair right before I left home... my hair now looks...two days old?" 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jimmybob emerges from a wardrobe. He is completely nude and is clearly a meth head. He has a stringy mullet in the back but his forehead is balding. Max and the others look at him. Jimmybob grunts and jumps out the window.

She turns around to the stark naked body of a balding man, moving with meaning towards the window. 

"Surely he isn't..." The man hops out the window.

Moira looks from face to face. "Well, that just happened." Without a second thought she goes to the window and slams it shut. 

• Like 1