Miki_Chee

Morning Hangover from Party we all had but forgot everything that happened last night

(( Please feel free to join in, Must start by awakening from somewhere in the apartment.. ))

Miki Slowly lifts her face off the cold Tiles, she found herself past out on the floor in the bathroom of.. Fuck knows who's apartment. She gets up off the floor and looks over to a man laying in the bath tub, then her eyes drift towards her own reflection in the mirror, Her eyes tail over herself for a breif moment. 'Hah i look like shit' she mumbles, before fixing her hair up abit, she wipes her black lipstick smudged mouth off before exiting the bathroom, She takes a deep Breath in, the air was stale, but had a mix of beer, and cigarettes, Most likely a bit of cannabis and god knows what else drugs. she was standing in a loungroom, looking at people passed out in all sorts of places, 'heh what the Fuck Happened last night' she mumbles as she looks around the room.

Max, strung across the couch with one leg hanging off. A bottle of Jack in one hand and a cigarette in the other. He slowly opens his eyes, the sun shining right on him. He gets up with no memory of what happened. "What the fuck? I'm never drinking again." As he says that he takes a swig of Jack and run to the bathroom to puke. After he's done he walks back out and takes a piece of pizza from the fridge. 

He sees Miki across the room and gestures a wave towards her.

8 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

He sees Miki across the room and gestures a wave towards her.

Miki lights up a  Cigarette, staring Back at Max.. She then rolls her eye's 'you still  drinking?' she says pouting her lips as she takes another drag of  her cigarette. she takes another deep breath, a rotten smell Filled her nose, 'what  is  that awful smell?! smells like a cheap Hookers Tainted beef Curtain' Her eyes dart around the room as she looks for something that might indicate the stench.

Max lifts up his arms and smells himself. He gets up and then walks around trying to find the smell. "I only smell regrets of whatever I ate last night." Max goes into the kitchen and looks around a bit more. Looking back at Miki and shaking his head.

Edited by Tommy_Belmonte

Miki, Looks at max, then to the kitchen  Pantry, then back to max  again.. "uh  i think it might be in there?" she says  as she takes another drag of  her cigarette, She slowly approaches the Kitchen pantry, and slowly slides the Door open, To find the pantry   covered in  blood, and there is a  woman Curled up at the bottem Guts all sprawls along the floor, Miki quickly Turns around vomiting into the sink, 'WHAT THE FUCK!!' she leans against the edge of the sink looking over to max, stunned not knowing what to even say..  'who..wha..ah...who  did  Th..This?'  she  says as her eyes dart across   to max.

Max walks over to the door and locks it. He takes off his jacket and tosses it on the couch. "Nobody gets in and nobody gets out until we figure out just WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING." Max goes into the kitchen and searches for some air freshener. "We need to buy some time. Get any type of good smelling shit and we need to cover that body with it. Get chemicals too." Max frantically start dumping fabric softener on the body.

Miki Clutches her fists, and has a mini freak out "But what if the person who killed that woman is still in this house! i don't  want to be locked in here with a psychopath!"  she takes a few  slow deep breaths to calm down a bit and looks around the room..  'do.. do we wait it out until more people wake up?' she says quietly as she tries not to look at the dead body max is dumping fabric softener on... her eyes  look at what his doing in curiosity 'whats that for exactly?..' she says  slowly moving closer to look at what he is doing.

Max looks at her while putting the last bit of fabric softner on the body. "Well if they are in here they're not awake yet, so that's no problem already. And this is to hide the odor from spreading. If anybody walks by this apartment they'll be able to smell it. We don't want that." Max quickly grabs a blanket from the couch and tosses it on her. "Better?"

Miki Nods her head and  smiles slightly, Feeling a  bit more at ease.. 'i cant  really remeber anything at all last night..  Or  how i even  got here, Its all a blurr.." Her eyes glance around looking at the passed out people wondering  if she saw someones face  it might trigger a memory.. but still nothing.. 'Who are   you anyway?"  she says as she turns to max. Her eyes trail him up and down. 'you  look old' she says cheekily. 

Max looks out the window to see if there are any cars outside. "I'm Max... And I'm not THAT old." Max sits down on the couch and takes a swig of Jack and kicks his feet up. His black biker boots knock dirt onto the coffee table. "I actually have no idea why I'm here either. Somebody must of drugged us. That's the only explanation."

Miki  weaves her way over to the max, Stepping over a few passed out people. her eye's glance  at the  coffee table, she noticed needles lying around, and unnamed Viles of what looks to be  some liquid drugs of some sort... 'Drugged huh? i  think we may have all been on something  last night...  the question is what?' she picks up one  of the Viles sitting on the coffee table and takes  a closer look,  it was a dark blue coloured liquid in the vile.. 'what do you  think this might be?' she says lifting it up towards  max, as if to hand it to him.

Max looks at the vile closely. "Well I'm not sure if Rufies can be liquidized but I know acid can.. But acid doesn't cause memory loss.. Does it?" Max sets the vile down and offers Miki a drink from the bottle. "Might as well, looks like we're gonna be here for a while."

Moira wakes to the familiar sickening waves of a Class A hangover. 'I knew I should have stayed on the farm last night...' she mutters to herself while peeling a sticky bottle of gin out of her right hand. She stands, barely missing the corner of a coffee table, breathing deeply and taking check of the room. There's a man making friends with a bottle of whiskey on the couch and a woman closely inspecting whatever is strewn out on the coffee table. 

"Where am I... and why does it smell like daisies and death?" 

shimozukachi wakes up at a corridor corner next to the bathroom door. his left eye feels numb. he then just wakes up and is entering 3 different rooms before reaching the kitchen to get his daily coffee. then he hears some voices and glasses and follows the sound. he finds miki and max. he says "hello, you're talking about acid?". then they just stare at each other. he turns his head, and notices the corpse. he turns his head back and asks them about the sink. then he sits next to them, waiting until something happens.

Rosso wakes up roughly layed out across the back seat of the convertible in the garage. He lets out a small grunt as he slowly makes his way up and out of the car and up to the garage door. Still drowsy from the night before he stumbles and trips into the door causing it to swing open with a loud crash against the kitchen counter. Angered at himself he gets up rapidly and walks towards the refrigerator. Out the corner of his eye he sees the gory image of the woman in the pantry. Panicked Rosso drops the can of Sunkist he had in his hand runs into the living room to see to guys and girl sitting on the couch giving him blank stares. Baffled he says speaking fast with a British accent "uhhh m, I have just woken up ya, and I go to get a drink and, there to my right,... There's a dead body... Anyone care to explain why my morning has been ruined?"

Edited by DeFalt

Miki takes A sip of the Drink Max gave her, She Looks over noticing a girl awaken....

5 hours ago, Clickerita said:

barely missing the corner of a coffee table, breathing deeply and taking check of the room. There's a man making friends witMoira h a bottle of whiskey on the couch and a woman closely inspecting whatever is strewn out on the coffee table. 

"Where am I... and why does it smell like daisies and death?" 

she looks up at the girl, before taking another Sip of max's  drink, 'Well, there is a dead body in the pantry... not sure who or how they died..' she says quietly, as she looks the girl up and down. she hears an familiar voice.. 

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

"hello, you're talking about acid?". then they just stare at each other. he turns his head, and notices the corpse. he turns his head back and asks them about the sink. then he sits next to them, waiting until something happens.

'uh what.. oh acid?' she says quietly, lifting up one of the viles from the coffee table.. 'This, we cant work out what it is, So far no one knows what happened last night.'  her  eyes glance to the girl and the guy, 'Do you  both remeber anything from last night?' someone... someone has been killed, there body  is..'' suddenly a loud Crash is  heard from the Another Room...

1 hour ago, DeFalt said:

Still drowsy from the night before he stumbles and trips into the door causing it to swing open with a loud crash against the kitchen counter. Angered at himself he gets up rapidly and walks towards the refrigerator. Out the corner of his eye he sees the gory image of the woman in the pantry. Panicked Rosso drops the can of Sunkist he had in his hand runs into the living room to see to guys and girl sitting on the couch giving him blank stares. Baffled he says speaking fast with a British accent "uhhh m, I have just woken up ya, and I go to get a drink and, there to my right,... There's a dead body... Anyone care to explain why my morning has been ruined?"

Her eyes glance over to the kitchen seeing a man bust through bumping into the kitchen counter.. miki  stand up looking over at the man who drukenly freaks  out over the dead body she parts her lips looking at him, then eyes trailing over everyone else in the room 'I.. i dont know what  to say...  does anyone remeber anything..' she suddenly feels abit Faint, the room begain to spin.. 'i.. i...' she falls to the ground smaking her face on the coffee table as she falls...

Max rubs his eyes in annoyance. He shoots up and goes to the fridge to see if there's anymore booze in the fridge. After searching around and not being able to find anything he sits back down. "We have a dead body and a killer in this apartment. And I wanna know what the fuck is going on..." Max goes over to the woman and grabs her wallet to check for a name.

(Need some type of name from Miki)

Kevin wakes up after sleeping in the bathtub with a pounding headache. Shielding his eyes from the light coming from the window, he blindly reaches for his sunglasses on a ledge in the sunglasses. After putting his sunglasses on, he sees a full bottle of beer sitting on the toilet tank. Kevin grabs it, pops the top off with his lighter, and heads out into the living room.

"Whats with all the noise, don't you people know it's"

Kevin pats his pockets down for his phone

"Shit, where the hell is my phone"

10 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

Her eyes glance over to the kitchen seeing a man bust through bumping into the kitchen counter.. miki  stand up looking over at the man who drukenly freaks  out over the dead body she parts her lips looking at him, then eyes trailing over everyone else in the room 'I.. i dont know what  to say...  does anyone remeber anything..' she suddenly feels abit Faint, the room begain to spin.. 'i.. i...' she falls to the ground smaking her face on the coffee table as she falls...

Moira watches the woman's face meet the coffee table. She freezes as she realizes the woman had just mentioned a dead body. Snapping to, she kneels besides the woman and tries to move her to the couch but her strength seems halfed from whatever went on last night. 

11 hours ago, DeFalt said:

Rosso wakes up roughly layed out across the back seat of the convertible in the garage. He lets out a small grunt as he slowly makes his way up and out of the car and up to the garage door. Still drowsy from the night before he stumbles and trips into the door causing it to swing open with a loud crash against the kitchen counter. Angered at himself he gets up rapidly and walks towards the refrigerator. Out the corner of his eye he sees the gory image of the woman in the pantry. Panicked Rosso drops the can of Sunkist he had in his hand runs into the living room to see to guys and girl sitting on the couch giving him blank stares. Baffled he says speaking fast with a British accent "uhhh m, I have just woken up ya, and I go to get a drink and, there to my right,... There's a dead body... Anyone care to explain why my morning has been ruined?"

Moira looks up at the dazed man. "All I know is there's a dead body and drugs on the table... Help me out here? I don't feel right leaving her on the floor." She motions to the woman passed out in her arms. 

A loud knock echoes through the apartment. Moira looks towards the door and startles, nearly dropping the woman on the coffee table again. 

Edited by Clickerita

Putting his questions aside he rushes over and catches the passed out woman and lies her on the couch sat up before focusing his attention on the door knock. Curious he walks cautiously approaches the door then strays to the window on the right and peers through the side of the dirty and stained curtain to see a police cruiser out side parked on the street. Whispers to self "what a way to add insult to injury" Rosso slowly and quietly steps backwards from the window and turns around to face the Moira. 

*putting one hand out and the other putting a finger to his lips* 

"shhhhh, I've seen a squad car out there. We need to leave."

27 minutes ago, DeFalt said:

Putting his questions aside he rushes over and catches the passed out woman and lies her on the couch sat up before focusing his attention on the door knock. Curious he walks cautiously approaches the door then strays to the window on the right and peers through the side of the dirty and stained curtain to see a police cruiser out side parked on the street. Whispers to self "what a way to add insult to injury" Rosso slowly and quietly steps backwards from the window and turns around to face the Moira. 

*putting one hand out and the other putting a finger to his lips* 

"shhhhh, I've seen a squad car out there. We need to leave."

Moira shakes her head. "But we've done nothing wrong...have we?" She tries her hardest to recall the events of last night. "We can't just leave everyone here!" She takes a step back, deep in thought. "But... who called the police? Why would they even be here? If they were gunna shut the party down, it would have been last night, not now..." 

She moves her eyes over the man by the window. There's something about him that makes her want to follow. "So..how do we get out of here? Should we round up the others - I think I heard someone in the kitchen?" 

11 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira shakes her head. "But we've done nothing wrong...have we?" She tries her hardest to recall the events of last night. "We can't just leave everyone here!" She takes a step back, deep in thought. "But... who called the police? Why would they even be here? If they were gunna shut the party down, it would have been last night, not now..." 

She moves her eyes over the man by the window. There's something about him that makes her want to follow. "So..how do we get out of here? Should we round up the others - I think I heard someone in the kitchen?" 

"Uhhh yeah yeah sure. Get the others and... *feels around his pockets in a soft panic* he whispers "my keys, I've seem to lost my keys." *sighs* "ok well change of plans. The back door... Go" he begins to quietly move across the room.

He walks over to the passed out girl, picks her up and puts her over his left shoulder and begins to move towards the back door.

Max pulls out his pistol and walks over to the door. He looks through the peephole to try and get a glimpse of the man standing outside their door. Max can't tell if it's a cop or not. But he starts thinking, there's no way a cop could be here unless somebody called them this morning. But everybody was passed out. "This guys isn't a cop. Think about it, why would a cop show up randomly when we're all waking up. It's had to have been quiet for hours now. He's not a cop and we're not answering the door." Max quickly grabs a pillow. "I could kill him if we think it's necessary." Max looks around the room.

Moira watches a man pull out a pistol and size up whoever is at the door. "Couldn't we just let him in, corner him and try to get him to explain? Try to get SOME kind of info from him? Not one of us has a clue of what's going on..." She suddenly remembers the other man, heading for the back door with an unconscious woman over his shoulder. Do I follow him out the back door? She shakes her head and mutters, "Guns win," to herself, eyeing up the man's pistol power just in front of her. 

"Let's open it?" She asks.