Clickerita

Hey from the Midwest~

Hey everyone. 24 y/o dreamer here. I stumbled on Identity earlier today and can't wait to see it develop. Really excited about all of the immersive features like talk shows, karaoke etc. Interested to learn more about farming/nature, maybe even gardening or landscaping? Maybe I'll join a farmer's gang and shoot it out over land rights :ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Hey everyone. 24 y/o dreamer here. I stumbled on Identity earlier today and can't wait to see it develop. Really excited about all of the immersive features like talk shows, karaoke etc. Interested to learn more about farming/nature, maybe even gardening or landscaping? Maybe I'll join a farmer's gang and shoot it out over land rights :ph34r:

Well boy do I have a request from you! ?

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Profender - Well, landscaping.. like if you own properties for other players to rent and they happen to have a bunch of shrubs and grass that needs to be managed or plants that need weeding or something along those lines. I mean, who would want a rental property with overgrowth and weeds and foot high grass xD 

Totally just going out on a limb though - no idea what to expect/what's possible. 

• Like 1

@Profender Sounds good! And if landscaping or w/e isn't a game feature, I'm sure we can figure out some other service we can offer. I hear there's a lot of fun stuff :ph34r:xD

• Like 1

Yes we start a service company for all your needs Gardens / kill somebody  you name it we do it. 

• Like 1