Crown

Pilot job? Having kids?

I know this might be crazy, but imagine if you could have kids and start a family. I know this will be hard to implement into the game, but that will be amazing. Also another cool idea I have is becoming a pilot. You could take people from place to place and actually make realistic airports and all that fun stuff. (I dont know if this has already been said)

11 minutes ago, Crown said:

I know this might be crazy, but imagine if you could have kids and start a family. I know this will be hard to implement into the game, but that will be amazing. Also another cool idea I have is becoming a pilot. You could take people from place to place and actually make realistic airports and all that fun stuff. (I dont know if this has already been said)

1. Won't be implemented.

2. They have mentioned this so many times that its not happening as no air vehicles other than a glider which may be added.

Look at the 2 FAQ's which is linked at the bottom of all my posts to find out more answers before posting!

Edited by JamesLuck01

Not having air based vehicles really helps with a lot of balance issues and in the case of Identity can keep the gameplay focused on actual grounded social interactions. If anyone has ever spent more than a couple of hours in Arma Life (any version) you'd realise that Air basically undermines huge elements of RP and Law Enforcement gameplay. Sure it's cool to work towards a Helicopter or light plane, to exponentially increase your "efficiency" for your "business", but having them off-the-table solves way more problems in the game mechanics than people realise. Keeping people grounded and interacting character to character is going to be a better experience.