Dylan

Life after death

I have an idea I want when characters die, we lose everything we had in the old life, but also its mean that the weapon is hard to get or expensive and if you do not work in rule is illegal in have and should therefore also that the police can search us but we need either not too repetitive

Edited by Dylan

8 hours ago, Tripnal said:

If a character dies he's dead. You have to make a new one. That's the way she goes boy's 

No, thats not how it will work. unless a community server has it like that. But official servers will be that you wake up at the hospital a such and like you keep everything other than the things on you (you don't lose clothing)

• Like 2

On 8/26/2016 at 3:04 AM, Tripnal said:

If a character dies he's dead. You have to make a new one. That's the way she goes boy's 

Image result for that's the way she goes ray

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

me too. 

Freeg off randy! 

You freeg of Ricky! I want meh cheeseburger!

Personally I'd love to have "perma death", but i guess it will be like in Dark RP or Altis Life where you respawn without only the things you had on you missing.

7 hours ago, Ubbe said:

Personally I'd love to have "perma death", but i guess it will be like in Dark RP or Altis Life where you respawn without only the things you had on you missing.

Community servers will probably have the choice to have perma death or not. So when the full game release maybe go have a look around for a server with it.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Community servers will probably have the choice to have perma death or not. So when the full game release maybe go have a look around for a server with it.

I can only hope :)

On 26 August 2016 at 3:04 PM, Tripnal said:

This actually a good idea but when you make a new characther it should start off looking like your old one and some of your property will still be yours 

@Bigboy 

I like the idea of your new character starting off looking like your old one, but I would want all of your property to get wiped when dying. Atleast I hope there will be some servers with settings like this.