Dahoom152

HOW PART OF THE TOWN SQUARE WILL LOOK LIKE (video)

I found this after not being satisfied with the screenshots and content that i was getting , after watching all the media in the identity rpg twitter account more than twice i found this video of the clothes store, and i thought why not check this YouTube account for more identity content . After that i found this video and i got really happy to see how the town square will look like , not dull like arma 3 with just repetitive buildings. This place has skyscrapers (which i guess where the apartments are going to be) and lots of variations between all the buildings. beautiful map I've got to say.

(keep in mind this was a sketch up from early 2015 )

Edited by Dahoom152
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dahoom152 said:

I found this after not being satisfied with the screenshots and content that i was getting , after watching all the media in the identity rpg twitter account more than twice i found this video of the clothes store, and i thought why not check this YouTube account for more identity content . After that i found this video and i got really happy to see how the town square will look like , not dull like arma 3 with just repetitive buildings. This place has skyscrapers (which i guess where the apartments are going to be) and lots of variations between all the buildings. beautiful map I've got to say.

(keep in mind this was a sketch up from early 2015 )

Where did you find this?

and if this is to do with "Identity" thank you for sharing

Also the Town Square is based in the city of Ash Ville

Edited by JamesLuck01

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Where did you find this?

i found a video in the identity rpg twitter account which led me to a YouTube account called pirog , then after watching multiple videos i found one called "blocking out the city" and after seeing the union bank and a place similar to the times square screenshot i started to watch the outlines of the streets and found out this was also in the identity map screenshot , so there u are.

i wouldnt have found this if i wasent having an unstoppable urge for more content x D , and if i wasent a huge fan.

Edited by Dahoom152
misspelt a word
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Where did you find this?

Also the Town Square is based in the city of Ash Ville

I remember hairy sharing this with us on the old forums, it was quite a long time ago.

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I remember hairy sharing this with us on the old forums, it was quite a long time ago.

ah ok, well I wasn't on that forum.

15 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

sorry i didn't know that

9 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

What about this guys

That as well, it's proper old footage

On 8/27/2016 at 3:12 AM, Shimozukachi said:

it's still in development. everything can change in just one second xD

^^^

On 8/27/2016 at 5:12 AM, Shimozukachi said:

it's still in development. everything can change in just one second xD

That being said, A lot of stuff for the town square has already changed drastically. 

This is one of my favorite videos from the channel, very amusing to watch.

Been years since I've seen any of this. A couple of months ago, I was trying to find them again to reupload them for anyone that hadn't seen them. It's odd that they weren't publicised more and couldn't be found on the Official Identity YT channel.