DrivenMuffin

Close Thread Please

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

hopefully it's without that people who think roleplay means robbing out other players 24/7

Altis Life is a grind fest with roleplay that goes as far as, "Hands up or die!" and you get shot regardless. 

Takistan Life is Altis Life but with a larger arsenal to kill people with.

Lakeside you can actually have a conversation with other civilians without anyone drawing guns and shooting and police actually patrol and have different divisions (Department of Corrections, Sheriffs Department, SERT, and the list goes on) and have strict rules to follow in order to preserve realistic roleplay in the server.

Hopefully I see you there!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Altis Life is a grind fest with roleplay that goes as far as, "Hands up or die!" and you get shot regardless. 

Takistan Life is Altis Life but with a larger arsenal to kill people with.

Lakeside you can actually have a conversation with other civilians without anyone drawing guns and shooting and police actually patrol and have different divisions (Department of Corrections, Sheriffs Department, SERT, and the list goes on) and have strict rules to follow in order to preserve realistic roleplay in the server.

Hopefully I see you there!

hopefully identity's community won't contain that many criminals

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

hopefully identity's community won't contain that many criminals

Yes, but I think you know it will. As do I.

4 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes, but I think you know it will. As do I.

sadly i'll have to buy a gun ingame

Alright so the server is down for maintenance for a couple days due to it being a new server, needs to be updated to counter all the bugs etc. I will keep you all posted for when it is back online! :D

Are there any serious rp servers like this that don't require teamspeak? I'm not a big fan of in-game voice (female speaking for a male character is as bad and immersion breaking as listening to an 11 year old shouting expletives about my mother while he shoots you in the face without RP). It doesn't even have to be Arma... Just anythin serious cityRPish

5 hours ago, lpriml said:

Are there any serious rp servers like this that don't require teamspeak? I'm not a big fan of in-game voice (female speaking for a male character is as bad and immersion breaking as listening to an 11 year old shouting expletives about my mother while he shoots you in the face without RP). It doesn't even have to be Arma... Just anythin serious cityRPish

Most require Teamspeak because they use a plugin called TaskForceRadio, if you aren't familiar with it, it is basically proximity voice chat as well as like the name suggests, ability to speak over radio to fellow players that also have radios. 

Update: Server is up and has changed to the island of Altis, but the staff have stated that they will maintain the Lakeside roleplay aspect onto the island. The reason for the switch is because Lakeside was unstable and limited unfortunately. 

Well, looks like I'll have to pick up Arma 3 with my next paycheck. I used to play a lot of Arma 2 Island Life on a private clan server I used to be in and it was a lot of fun until the police department starting becoming corrupt and started with patrolling/beating down innocent people for traffic infractions. I'll definitely check it out after this friday!

On 8/29/2016 at 10:10 PM, Vyndictus said:

Well, looks like I'll have to pick up Arma 3 with my next paycheck. I used to play a lot of Arma 2 Island Life on a private clan server I used to be in and it was a lot of fun until the police department starting becoming corrupt and started with patrolling/beating down innocent people for traffic infractions. I'll definitely check it out after this friday!

21 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Going to get arma 3 and jump on the server next week☺☺?

Look forward to seeing you guys on! 

20 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

the guild 2 renaissance is the nearest game.

Nice find. Definitely looks like a great game if you like the Medieval era and RPG :D 

6 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Nice find. Definitely looks like a great game if you like the Medieval era and RPG :D 

have fun with arma 3 :D

The last time I seen Arma 3 was when Inside Gaming played it and made fun of it. I'm sure it's actually a fantastic game, but the way they showed it was hilarious.

2 hours ago, Tripnal said:

The last time I seen Arma 3 was when Inside Gaming played it and made fun of it. I'm sure it's actually a fantastic game, but the way they showed it was hilarious.

Just saw it and it was pretty funny and was made when Arma 3 was in beta so there was a bunch of bugs they experienced. Interesting to see how the game was early on :P

10 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

have fun with arma 3 :D

Have fun with the guild 2 renaissance, and we will meet in Identity ;)

4 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Have fun with the guild 2 renaissance, and we will meet in Identity ;)

jep. cya