Frank

Luprano Family

8 minutes ago, Andrew811 said:

Glad to see everything up and running. Crazy that the Luprano's seem to have close to over 100 members

But 90 useless people. It´s funny cuz in a official server there can only be 10 members per gang.

Just now, SunDiego said:

But 90 useless people. It´s funny cuz in a official server there can only be 10 members per gang.

90 useless? where does that information come from?

7 minutes ago, Andrew811 said:

90 useless? where does that information come from?

Read my newest post. It´s for balancing reasons.

5 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

Isn’t that what capos and street bosses are for? So they can divide them into smaller groups.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

Also I don’t believe they’ve stated how many people to a gang 

On 8/16/2016 at 4:14 PM, Frank said:

Luca, I originally made a much more detailed version describing the in depth roles of the various positions and many other things however it didn't go through and I don't have the time to do it again. In response to the part of how it looks like a high school report, my defense is that I have a very in depth knowledge about all Italian organized crime. In fact most of the stuff on your family is just taken from the mafia wikipedia directly or from movies. It appears as you are a new to the world of the mafia.

Damn Frank did him dirty.

15 minutes ago, Its_Chubbz said:

Damn Frank did him dirty.

That post is from 2016, please tell me how it is relivent to anything? 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 10:57 AM, IvanSch said:

Ok bastards of Identity. When the game starts... I will hunt you. I will find you and I will KILL you(or arrest you, anyway...)!

Liberty is the right to do what the law permits.  (Charles de Montesquieu)

First of all, is it even in your jurisdiction to go after an organization of this size? I thought that was the FBI's job. Sure you might make small busts, but you're a small drop in the bucket when it comes to law enforcement against organizations like these. So before you go acting like some vigilante cop that wants to target an organization that as of this moment, has done absolutely nothing wrong, how about you make sure your own department is actually a force to be reckoned with, first? I'll end it off with another Charles de Montesquieu quote, since for whatever reason you seem to adore him.

"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice."

- Charles de Montesquieu 

• ver.1.22474487139 4

7 hours ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

First of all, is it even in your jurisdiction to go after an organization of this size? I thought that was the FBI's job. Sure you might make small busts, but you're a small drop in the bucket when it comes to law enforcement against organizations like these. So before you go acting like some vigilante cop that wants to target an organization that as of this moment, has done absolutely nothing wrong, how about you make sure your own department is actually a force to be reckoned with, first? I'll end it off with another Charles de Montesquieu quote, since for whatever reason you seem to adore him.

"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice."

- Charles de Montesquieu 

¿ “an organization that as of this moment, has done absolutely nothing wrong” ?

Really? Ok, let’s see...

Post nº 1 (08/16/16)

The Luprano crime Family.

The family is involved in a vast array of criminal activities that include:

extortion,     loansharking,     book making,     fraud,     kidnapping,     drugs,     illegal weapons,     contract killing,     robberies    &  much more.

Hey, I have on more question. Vinny is a diminutive... Why? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

43 minutes ago, IvanSch said:

¿ “an organization that as of this moment, has done absolutely nothing wrong” ?

Really? Ok, let’s see...

Post nº 1 (08/16/16)

The Luprano crime Family.

The family is involved in a vast array of criminal activities that include:

extortion,     loansharking,     book making,     fraud,     kidnapping,     drugs,     illegal weapons,     contract killing,     robberies    &  much more.

Hey, I have on more question. Vinny is a diminutive... Why? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You realize you can't just use the forums as an excuse to go after someone right? It's called metagaming. Perhaps you've heard of it.

If you want to have a valid excuse to go after this organization, prove it when Identity comes out. Not on here.

and the hell is wrong with having a short nickname? I prefer to be called Vinny, not sure why that's any concern.

Edited by Vincent_Luciano
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

You realize you can't just use the forums as an excuse to go after someone right? It's called metagaming. Perhaps you've heard of it.

If you want to have a valid excuse to go after this organization, prove it when Identity comes out. Not on here.

and the hell is wrong with having a short nickname? I prefer to be called Vinny, not sure why that's any concern.

It was just a warning. But you started this mess.

I said that bastards can not prevail. Only that.

15 minutes ago, IvanSch said:

It was just a warning. But you started this mess.

I said that bastards can not prevail. Only that.

Remember, its most likely you both won't even be in the same server. (It is currently unknown how cross-server organizations will work.) Remember, though, no meta-gaming and everyone will be happy.

• Like 1

1. 1º -   I agree, "its most likely you both won't even be in the same server." 
  2. 2º -   Do you say Meta-gaming? Bullshit! Everything is metagaming for you. 

free-vector-police-brutality_101358_police_brutality.png

This place is still alive? It's a 16 year old who's going to fail miserably at being in charge of 12 year olds.

Nothing to see here people!

• Like 1

Frank's greatest accomplishments include reporting people on forums boards for arguments that he started, hardly what I would call gang activity. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

Frank's greatest accomplishments include reporting people on forums boards for arguments that he started, hardly what I would call gang activity. 

Thank you for your input, have a nice day.

Edited by Vincent_Luciano

23 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

Hey look it's the moron who comes on the forums every 6 months to bother us. Still a nobody I see. How's the neighborhood going? Wait, your lack of activity and dedication led to it collapsing? That's too bad. Get a life and stop obsessing over my family and I. Get a hold of yourself and get over it.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3

Still here waiting for identity. We have over 160 members in our family now. We are playing on other rp based games while we wait for identity.

Edited by Frank

4 minutes ago, WHITEHAT said:

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PACT WITH YOU

MESSAGE ME ASAP

Try sending Frank a message, first.

We are still very active, we have been playing on several different games, but will be looking forward to the town square on November 30th. Hope to see some new faces around.