Frank

Luprano Family

I kinda skimmed over the comments so if someone already said it my bad but uh... you can use the snipping tool. It's pre-installed on most window OS's.

Other than that, looks good!

11 hours ago, ColeBarron said:

I Nicolo "Cole" Sparato, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.

Cole, how many times have you swapped jobs now before resorting to a criminal organisation?

Firstly The Hamilton Party, then The Royal Family Party, then some security company and now this xD

Ah, best of luck with "this".

6 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Cole, how many times have you swapped jobs now before resorting to a criminal organisation?

Firstly The Hamilton Party, then The Royal Family Party, then some security company and now this xD

And best of luck with your "campaign". 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Please keep your personal affairs off this post. Thank you.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

4 hours ago, nickgagep said:

Are you guys still accepting applications?

Yes, the books are still open. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

On 11/7/2017 at 5:57 PM, Frank said:

Yes, the books are still open. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

alright thanks

Hey. I'm italian and I want to correct some of your words.

Giovanotto (Prounounced "jova-notto")= An expression of endearment to a younger person.

Barese (Pronounced "Ba-reh-zeh")= Someone or something from the City/area of Bari, in southern Italy.

Siciliano/Siciliana (Prounounced "See-chili-anno, "See-chili-anna")= Someone or something from the island of Sicily, off the coast of southern Italy.

Compaesano (Pronounced "Con-pie-zano")= A friend, usually of Italian descent.

Compare (Prounounced "comb-pa-re")= A very close friend. 

Amico/Amica (Pronounced "a-meek-oh" or in Sicilian, "a-meek-oo")= Another, and most direct word to say friend.

Stronzo/strunz' (Pronounced "Strown-zo" or in Barese, "stroonz")= Big piece of shit.

Cazzo (Prounounced "catso") = Dick

U' cazz (Prounounced "oo cats")= Literally means "the dick", but is an expression that means "nothing", in a pissed off way.

Stu'cazz (Pronounced "stew-cats")= Calling somebody a dick in south italian dialect.

Cornuto (pronounced "corn-oot-oh" or in Sicilian "corn-oot-oo")= Cuckold, can be used to curse someone

Ricchione (Pronounced "rick-yown")= Insult to someone who is homosexual.

Puttana (Pronounced "poo-tanna")= Whore

Citrullo (Pronounced "chidrool")= Moron

Vaffanculo (Prounounced "Bafangool")= Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

Hey Volpe, I appreciate the help, however, they aren't mistakes. Some of these words are not meant to be in the proper Italian language, but rather in various southern italian dialects, which most older Italians in North America still speak quite frequently. Like amicu is sicilian for amico. I know that Amica is the femenine version, but i am only putting the masculine versions to make it more simple. Cidrul is the Italian American/ Napolitano way to spell/pronounce citrullo. The mafiosi in North America do not speak the standard Italian language that much, in case you are not aware. @HaydeVolpe

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HaydeVolpe said:

Maybe it's because I'm not from south Italy. However, I've sicilian friends but they never say amicu.  

Amicu is one way to say friend in sicilian. Maybe your friends are assimilated to northern Italian culture. Most of the tradition from Italy long ago that you guys lost is retained by some people here in north America.

"I johnny maddawg verolla  pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family "

Edited by Mason
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mason said:

"I johnny maddawg verolla pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family "

Edited by Mason

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Oh, The Lupranos...people are the coins and they are magnets! It all begins with good leadership! 

Will you be making a promise to destroy this organisation as it has promised to kidnap, murder and rob people?