Frank

Luprano Family

I, Tony Marino, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano Family.

Edited by Winter101
  • Like 5

Ehh some people like it some don't, we however just like RP and thought this would be fun to do. We do however like to keep this thread mature and appropriate so please if you wish to continue posting on our thread don't use your vulgar and tasteless language. Much appreciated.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PhoenixFury said:

What the fuck is this shit

That in fact is a wonderful video made by one of our capos in the family, showing off a few of our more important guys. If you have any issues with it feel free to shoot me a pm, but try to refrain from using such vulgar and unnecessary language. We like to keep it formal here in the Luprano Family and I think everyone would appreciate it if you kept that kind of language to yourself.

• Like 1

I'm surprised to see there hasn't been a new pledge of loyalty recently, as there always is. "If you can't control the world's evils, at least keep them in one place."

Edited by LuciousTimes

Hello Lucious, the reason for the lack of pledges is due to the slow influx of new users to identity at the moment. I can assure you that once the new video is released, there will be a influex of new players to identity along with new recruits. We assure you that even with the slow down of new players wishing to join, the family is still heavily active, heathy, and strong. We thank you for your concern.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Hello Lucious, the reason for the lack of pledges is due to the slow influx of new users to identity at the moment. I can assure you that once the new video is released, there will be a influex of new players to identity along with new recruits. We assure you that even with the slow down of new players wishing to join, the family is still heavily active, heathy, and strong. We thank you for your concern.

Good to hear!

On 24/08/2017 at 5:03 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I'm surprised to see there hasn't been a new pledge of loyalty recently. Bringing this family back to the forefront may aid. "If you can't control the world's evils, at least keep them in one place."

I am not trying to be disrespectful or anything towards anyone.
Would it be smart as a governor to speak with a criminal organisation?

( just curious )

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I am not trying to be disrespectful or anything towards anyone.
Would it be smart as a governor to speak with a criminal organisation?

( just curious )

In most cases no, but I feel keeping crime in one place is better than having it everywhere you know what I'm saying? 

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

In most cases no, but I feel keeping crime in one place is better than having it everywhere you know what I'm saying? 

I definitely get what your saying!

On 2/2/2017 at 11:32 PM, PapaPetrovic said:

Don Frank. I am Papa (godfather) Yuri Petrovic, Head of the Petrovic Crime Syndicate (the only Russian family). I am sure you will probably hear of my name soon anyway. I have a business proposition for you. Message my KIK when you get a chance. @rocky_gaming01 Добрый день

I run a ussiakian/Russian syndicate I hope to have a alliance with you and the Italian families to run the island in our view I hope to hear from you both soon

mr slavic shoot me a pm well talk about it more if you have a discord invite me there well talk as enforcer in the family I would like to evaluate the pros and cons if I fell an alliance is beneficial I will speak to my don

graci