Frank

Luprano Family

Flaco Transportation! Getting you from point A to B! Much respect for you family and if you need a transportation corporation on your side. Feel free to contact. I will also have ties to police because I'll have men in there.

588a4052c17fa_FlacoInc.jpg.2925e25e607d6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlacoTheGreat said:

Flaco Transportation! Getting you from point A to B! Much respect for you family and if you need a transportation corporation on your side. Feel free to contact. I will also have ties to police because I'll have men in there.

588a4052c17fa_FlacoInc.jpg.2925e25e607d6

Thank you, we will contact you when we require your transportation services.

Don Frank. I am Papa (godfather) Yuri Petrovic, Head of the Petrovic Crime Syndicate (the only Russian family). I am sure you will probably hear of my name soon anyway. I have a business proposition for you. Message my KIK when you get a chance. @rocky_gaming01 Добрый день

Edited by PapaPetrovic
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I will be taking a break from Identity for an uncertain amount of time. So if you have any questions or concerns regarding the family, please PM @Frank as I would not be able to respond at an appropriate time.

Paulie

10 minutes ago, Calico said:

To whom it may concern,

I will be taking a break from Identity for an uncertain amount of time. So if you have any questions or concerns regarding the family, please PM @Frank as I would not be able to respond at an appropriate time.

Paulie

I hope all is well. Hope to see you back soon

29 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I hope all is well. Hope to see you back soon

Nothing to worry about. I'll certainly check on the forums once in a while but I'll be nowhere near as active as I previously was. Thanks for your kind comment.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Calico said:

Nothing to worry about. I'll certainly check on the forums once in a while but I'll be nowhere near as active as I previously was. Thanks for your kind comment.

No problem. We'll be waiting.

3 hours ago, NJChris said:

I, Anthony Rizzo, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano Family.

Welcome to the family Anthony.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AUSTV said:

See you in the streets Frank

*On the streets, I cannot be inside a street. It will be hard to see me, you have to see my men first, then make your way through the crowd. So unless you got a good reason to see me, you wont be able to. Make an appointment when the game comes out.

Edited by Frank

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I Tommy Provacci pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family

Anyone that has pledged their loyalty to The Luprano Family needs to go to this Discord to be in contact with your boss. The moderators have restricted him from posting. Here's entered the family into an elite organization with military, businesses and cops that are all loyalty to protecting the family. It's called the loyal family!

ALL LOVE FOR THE LUPRANO FAMILY! 

https://discord.gg/98Rzj

The family is now 16 members strong. We will continue to make loyal and brave men into our family.