Frank

Luprano Family

It's an exiting time for identity and will continue to be the next coming months. If you are looking for friendship, money, respect, power, protection, and motivation, the Luprano family will offer all of this to worthy friends of ours. If you are interested, be in touch.

• Like 1

I am Jeremy Sirata my family is from Sicily my father was killed by an unknown mafia family from Chicago and my mother was mugged and killed leaving me to survive on the streets of New York I became a small time criminal and now at the age of 22 I pledge my alegence to the Luprano Family

• Like 2

I would like to officially like to welcome Jeremy ``Jerry`` Sirata as a made member of our family. Salute fratello. I would also like to extend a warm return to Carmelo our enforcer.

• Like 1

Ciao tutti sono carmelo da Italia. I'm here on behalf of the Luprano family as an enforcer and I look forward to meeting new friends and to breaking legs. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AntonioSoprano said:

I Antonio Piccoli, pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.

Grazie Antonio, welcome to the family, fratello.

If you are looking to join the lupranos please come into my sub fiamily in the lupranos and help me in my smuggling trade which is filled with profit for all

Gino "The Shark" Russo Jr I pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.  To lend money and break legs for the family's profit.

Edited by SharpShep
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, slendy996 said:

I Tony Gambino pledge my loyalty to the luprano family.

Welcome to the family Tony.

I would like to officially welcome Gino, Joey, and Carmelo as well. You guys have been official members for a while but i forgot to welcome you here.

Edited by Frank

Hello Mr. Luprano, I believe your family is destined for greatness. I am most certain that an alliance is in both of our best interests.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, itstomeo said:

Hello Mr. Luprano, I believe your family is destined for greatness. I am most certain that an alliance is in both of our best interests.  

The Luprano family would like to accept this alliance. You and your associates can consider us friends, Mr. Chen. Friends will help each other out. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

The Luprano family would like to accept this alliance. You and your associates can consider us friends, Mr. Chen. Friends will help each other out. 

Thank you. I believe with this alliance, The Luparno's and the Red Dragons are Destined for Infamy.

• Like 1

A short list of Italian and Italian-American Phrases:

Grazie (Pronounced "grats-ye")= Thank you

Uaglio (Pronounced "wall-yo")= "Hey kid", it can be used in a good or bad way as well

Giovanotte (Prounounced "jova-note")= An expression of endearment to a younger person

Paesan (Pronounced "pie-zan")= A friend, usually of Italian descent.

Compare (Prounounced "comb-pa-re")= A very close friend. 

Amico/Amicu (Pronounced "a-meek-oh" or in Sicilian, "a-meek-oo")= Another, and most direct word to say friend.

Stronzo (Pronounced "Strown-zo")= Big piece of shit

Merda (Pronounced "mare-da')= Shit

Gavone(Pronounced "Gav-own")= Stupid prick

Cazz (Prounounced "cats") = Dick

U' cazz (Prounounced "oo cats")= Literally means "the dick", but is an expression that means "nothing", in a pissed off way.

Stu'cazz/stugots (Pronounced "stew-cats")= Calling somebody a dick

Cornuto/cornutu (pronounced "corn-oot-oh" or in Sicilian "corn-oot-oo")= Cuckold, can be used to curse someone

Riccione (Pronounced "rick-yown")= Someone who is homosexual

Ciao (Pronounced "chow')= Hello/goodbye

Mangia (Pronounced "mon-jya")= Means "eat"

Mannaggia (Pronounced "mana-jya")= Used in a similar way to saying "damn it"

Stunad (Pronounced "stoon-ad")= Dumbass

Putana (Pronounced "poo-tanna")= Whore

Cidrul (Pronounced "chidrool")= Moron

Vaffancul (Prounounced "Bafangool")= Go fuck yourself

Scarole (Pronounced "sha-roll")= Money

Trimone (prounounced "tre-moan")= Barese word for idiot/incompetent 

Minchia (Pronounced "min-kia")= Wow

Mizzica (Prounounced "mizz-ika")= Sicilian phrase, used similar to minchia

Edited by Frank

I'd like to personally welcome the Luprano family and everyone in it to our growing organization The Neighborhood. Anyone who affiliates themselves with this family will surely be among the best this game has to offer. If you like competition, I hope you also like hunting - because finding any will surely be a task with the combination of our super powers!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SalvatoreMachiavelli said:

Good post, Frank.  I feel privileged to be apart of this (hopefully) capable crime family.  

Certainly capable, my friend. Glad to have you with us.

5 hours ago, SalvatoreMachiavelli said:

Good post, Frank.  I feel privileged to be apart of this (hopefully) capable crime family.  

Thank you Sal. Good to have you with us.