Frank

Luprano Family

8 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Well. Come into the commission with that shit, I bet you'll be regretting you ever started a mafia.  

See I just made an offer of seeing reason and working things out and you throw a threat to my face! You are clearly a young guy who cannot see reason and run a family. You will be seen as "the other family" and never be part of the commission, mark my words. In fact even street gangs will receive more respect than your mockery of la cosa nostra.

Edited by Frank

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

See I just made an offer of seeing reason and working things out and you throw a threat to my face! You are clearly a young guy who cannot see reason and run a family. You will be seen as "the other family" and never be part of the commission, mark my words.

I will not mark your word, Because I am literally already apart of the US Commission. 

6 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

I will not mark your word, Because I am literally already apart of the US Commission. 

Oh yeah, who is the capo Di tutti capi? It doesn't really matter until the servers are started up and who ever has the strongest family becomes the "boss of all bosses". They are responsible for the commission. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Oh yeah, who is the capo Di tutti capi? It doesn't really matter until the servers are started up and who ever has the strongest family becomes the "boss of all bosses". They are responsible for the commission. 

I will not say his name directly. But he is respected by all families, and literally runs the largest Italian mafia in the US server. 

On 2016-8-17 at 8:04 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I will not say his name directly. But he is respected by all families, and literally runs the largest Italian mafia in the US server. 

I will be the capo di tutti capi one day, you shall see, I am going to have the largest and most powerful family.

Edited by Frank

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Whoever it Is, maybe mr Mariano or mr Costello, they will see who is the real don.

Big talk for someone who just started their family. And who probably only has one member. Try and sweet talk other families, I doubt they will choose your side. 

4 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Big talk for someone who just started their family. And who probably only has one member. Try and sweet talk other families, I doubt they will choose your side. 

Whatever paesan, the game hasn't even started yet. We will see in a year or so.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Whatever paesan, the game hasn't even started yet. We will see in a year or so.

Best of luck 

Preferisco essere di dumping del corpo , che è il corpo oggetto di dumping .

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

7 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Best of luck 

Preferisco essere di dumping del corpo , che è il corpo oggetto di dumping .

Alright giovanotte

39 minutes ago, Sonny_Forelli said:

This is going to be a good time

It will be, Sonny. You will be a good earner as a capo.

Lol why are Luca and Frank getting so into it the game is still 6+ months away.  How can you say one mafia is bigger and better than another when there has been no in game action yet, because the game isn't even out yet.  Everything you guys talk about so far is fake it doesn't actually exist yet because the game inst even out.  It makes sense to recruit now for you mafia/family, but all this beef and commission stuff I don't understand, if you haven't actually been in game yet.  

4 hours ago, Cstove said:

Lol why are Luca and Frank getting so into it the game is still 6+ months away.  How can you say one mafia is bigger and better than another when there has been no in game action yet, because the game isn't even out yet.  Everything you guys talk about so far is fake it doesn't actually exist yet because the game inst even out.  It makes sense to recruit now for you mafia/family, but all this beef and commission stuff I don't understand, if you haven't actually been in game yet.  

I clearly mention in my comments above the same things as what you just said. I said that we dont even know who will be in the commission because the person who creates the commission is the capo di tutti capi, also known as the boss of all bosses. The  boss of all bosses will be whoever has the strongest family, and since the game is out yet we cannot determine who that is. All the other beef and stuff is just fun RP to me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Calico said:

Glad to be a part of the Luprano Family.

Grazie, underboss.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

See guys, this is what happens when two Joe Pesci's get into an argument. World War 3 breaks out and we all die. Buuuuut. This could start a very interesting war so I'm excited to see what happens.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

See guys, this is what happens when two Joe Pesci's get into an argument. World War 3 breaks out and we all die. Buuuuut. This could start a very interesting war so I'm excited to see what happens.

Ya but stay far away because sometimes witnesses get hit by stray bullets...

"stray" bullets

• Like 1

And sometimes blank checks get cashed. Watch your ass Frank. 6 feet is a long drop.?

5 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

And sometimes blank checks get cashed. Watch your ass Frank. 6 feet is a long drop.?

The bottom of the ocean is a long swim.

• Like 1