HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

6 minutes ago, Zomaka said:

Why is there no more pictures?? Why did they stop posting?

No new assests lately.  Probably because all the artists are working on art for SWAT module. That’d be my guess.

This looks great. But when am I going to be able to hop into the game as it stands?

Edited by BlackSoul566

4 hours ago, BlackSoul566 said:

This looks great. But when am I going to be able top hop into the game as it stands?

One task left for TS

12 hours ago, Cstove said:

One task left for TS

using "one task left" does not mean anything anymore, it s been one task for 1.5 - 2 months O.o

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

50 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

using "one task left" does not mean anything anymore, it s been one task for 1.5 - 2 months O.o

+1 xD

3 hours ago, Theezakj said:

Sure it has taken that long but it still means one task left 👍🏼

On 9/13/2018 at 8:34 PM, Cstove said:

One task left for TS

Okay, but it's been that way for almost two months now, and I just want to know when they estimate that 'one last task' to be completed. I want to know what the delay is. Are they worried they don't have enough content and thus, this post about the choker is relevant? Are there more bugs that are popping up? I just want to know what the new story is on when they are going to let players into the game in any way, shape or form.

38 minutes ago, BlackSoul566 said:

Okay, but it's been that way for almost two months now, and I just want to know when they estimate that 'one last task' to be completed. I want to know what the delay is. Are they worried they don't have enough content and thus, this post about the choker is relevant? Are there more bugs that are popping up? I just want to know what the new story is on when they are going to let players into the game in any way, shape or form.

The last bug has to do with apartment customization, this has been said many times. There is no estimate.

Siento que me están tomando pelo, siento que mi plata no vale .. hace mas de medio año que tendría que a ver salido .. pero eso no es lo peor desde julio que no dicen nada .. me parece una terrible falta de respeto a la gente que aporto plata para que el proyecto cresca

21 hours ago, Tiiniito said:

Siento que me están tomando pelo, siento que mi plata no vale .. hace mas de medio año que tendría que a ver salido .. pero eso no es lo peor desde julio que no dicen nada .. me parece una terrible falta de respeto a la gente que aporto plata para que el proyecto cresca

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bab7f91774b777949

• Like 1

Hi, i don’t have any means off attack/offense here but is it so hard to put a date AND keep the community on track of what’s going on?

like put a certain date, work on it. And if something came up which will result in delaying then announce the new date because of such, such and such.

but staying in the dark without knowing ANYTHING is very hard guys.

5 minutes ago, Ta3mia said:

Hi, i don’t have any means off attack/offense here but is it so hard to put a date AND keep the community on track of what’s going on?

like put a certain date, work on it. And if something came up which will result in delaying then announce the new date because of such, such and such.

but staying in the dark without knowing ANYTHING is very hard guys.

In the past all the dates have been missed so no more dates will be announced for now unless we know 110% that it's coming on said day.

Just now, HairyGrenade said:

In the past all the dates have been missed so no more dates will be announced for now unless we know 110% that it's coming on said day.

Trust me this is much better. Other people may prefer having a date, but I much prefer the new model. 

FR : ARRÊTER de critiquer le jeux ça devient vraiment chiant, non mais franchement vous croyez qu'un jeux ça se fait rapidement, mais réfléchissez avant de parler, c'est une nouvelle entreprise et ils sont pas beaucoup au niveau de l'effectif donc normal que ça prennent du temps, et du temps c'est de l'argent. Ce sont pas ROCKSTAR GAMES!!! donc c'est juste normal et si vous critiquez le jeux c'est juste que vous n'aimez pas ce qu'ils font donc au pire allez retourner sur votre GMOD OU GTA.

ENG: STOP criticcizing the game it gets really boring, no but frankly you think that game is done quickly before you talk, it's a new business and they are not much at the level of the workforce so normal that it takes time, and time is money. these are not ROCKSTAR GAMES!!! so it's just normal if you criticizing th game it's just that you do not like what they do so t worst go back your GMOD OR GTA.

ENG: STOP criticizing the game it gets really boring, no but frankly you think that a game is done quickly, but think before you talk, it's a new business and they are not much at the level of the workforce so normal that it takes time, and time is money. These are not ROCKSTAR GAMES !!! so it's just normal and if you criticize the game it's just that you do not like what they do so at worst go back to your GMOD OR GTA.

On 13/09/2018 at 5:27 PM, Cstove said:

Pas de nouveaux acquis ces derniers temps. Probablement parce que tous les artistes travaillent sur l'art pour le module SWAT. Ce serait ma supposition.

Normal town square sort fin du mois d'octobre, ils l'ont dit sur TWITTER 

2 hours ago, steeven said:

Normal town square sort fin du mois d'octobre, ils l'ont dit sur TWITTER 

the steam store page will be released by the end of October, not the game itself...

Man I am actually getting impatient but I would prefer an non buggy game the identity team should just use all of their resources and time to be fixing the bugs and getting it ready not work on another module or prison do that when the town square module is out.

I have no idea how the dev team is handling this, but it's not uncommon in large organizations to have some staff assigned to developing new things, and other staff assigned to QA.  In smaller groups instead of dedicated roles the staff divides their time between the two functions based on priority.

If I had to make a guess, I would bet that a lot of time is being spent on testing a release candidate for the initial publication via Steam, and they have prioritized fixing the bugs they discover as well as those reported by the folks who were invited to play a pre-release build and report issues they saw.  It's understandable that there would be a major bug squash push associated with the lead up to publishing.

I'm impatient as well and have been trying to keep myself busy thinking about possible RP scenarios and character creation options in the meantime.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 8:19 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Yeah I agree with that, it's better not to be announced till it becomes clearly sure also take all the time you need to make this game even better it's the most insane game I saw, thanks for making us exciting for it.. 

BEST OF LUCK