HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

12 hours ago, Roeten said:

Stop with the fucking screenshots and give us the module already.

Sorry to be so rude but my patience with them is running thin.

Screenshots aren’t slowing down the release of TS.

The artists don't make code; even if they stopped making assets, it wouldn't change the process of bug fixes. They don't have experience in that, so it's up for the coders to fix the bugs that they're working on.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

31 minutes ago, Order said:

The artists don't make code; even if they stopped making assets, it wouldn't change the process of bug fixes. They don't have experience in that, so it's up for the coders to fix the bugs that they're working on.

Exactly! It’s funny to me how so many people don’t understand this lol.

• Like 1

Every day I look at the homepage. (Live tracker)

I'm getting crazy!
It does not work. :(

Edited by F0C0S

1 hour ago, F0C0S said:

Every day I look at the homepage. (Live tracker)

I'm getting crazy!
It does not work. :(

I wouldn’t worry about the tracker.  Town Square’s release is the matter of a few medium size bugs. We are close :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cstove said:

I wouldn’t worry about the tracker.  Town Square’s release is the matter of a few medium size bugs. We are close :)

Yah close from around 1 month xD

can we get screenshots of the different apartments ? that are in each housing thing we can buy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tozany4u said:

can we get screenshots of the different apartments ? that are in each housing thing we can buy?

I hope they do that.

• Like 1

Town Square will feature the ability to preview apartments in their standalone form. This means you'll be able to walk around each apartment to see what they look like without any user-placed furniture. We'll probably be able to get screenshots of them out at some point prior to Town Square's launch too. In the meantime, Jade did stream a number of apartments a few months back that showcased their floorplans, and we also got to see a section of the Penthouse in Dev Blog 19.

Jade has posted some WIP renders of apartments before if you'd like to take a look below. Please note that he did end up placing some of his previously created items in the following apartments to help get a sense of how users would be able to make use of the room provided. The previews you can view in-game will be more empty.

Penthouse WIP:

lee-perkins-penthouse-render-2.jpglee-perkins-penthouse-render-1.jpg

Studio Apartment WIP:

lee-perkins-studio-apartment-render.jpg

i am talking about finished photos and videos of these apartments..... did not know i have to buy a 30 dollar package just to preview a set of apartments these should all be done by now???? so can we please have some finished photos or maybe someone can do a tour and do a video of all the different types of places there are.... floor plans are not enough for me or someone else to shell out their RL hard earned money for some white un textured unfinished photos so can we have that done please?

6 hours ago, Zomaka said:

I hope they do that.

i agree brosky why put money down blindly and not see what you will receive knowing you should of gotten a lesser pr higher package deal after seeing what it all looks like instead of going in blind at least you got a heads up of what your paying for and what your walking into on day 1.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Beach_Ball said:

Town Square will feature the ability to preview apartments in their standalone form. This means you'll be able to walk around each apartment to see what they look like without any user-placed furniture. We'll probably be able to get screenshots of them out at some point prior to Town Square's launch too. In the meantime, Jade did stream a number of apartments a few months back that showcased their floorplans, and we also got to see a section of the Penthouse in Dev Blog 19.

Jade has posted some WIP renders of apartments before if you'd like to take a look below. Please note that he did end up placing some of his previously created items in the following apartments to help get a sense of how users would be able to make use of the room provided. The previews you can view in-game will be more empty.

Penthouse WIP:

lee-perkins-penthouse-render-2.jpglee-perkins-penthouse-render-1.jpg

Studio Apartment WIP:

lee-perkins-studio-apartment-render.jpg

The fact that you responded less than three hours after we asked for apartment screenshots means a lot to me. I'm glad to see that sort of engagement. :D

these are not completed photos of the apartments these photos are sooooooo OLDDDDD i mean i think we should get more recent kind for a change?

5 hours ago, Order said:

The fact that you responded less than three hours after we asked for apartment screenshots means a lot to me. I'm glad to see that sort of engagement. :D

On 8/31/2018 at 11:07 PM, tozany4u said:

i am talking about finished photos and videos of these apartments..... did not know i have to buy a 30 dollar package just to preview a set of apartments these should all be done by now???? so can we please have some finished photos or maybe someone can do a tour and do a video of all the different types of places there are.... floor plans are not enough for me or someone else to shell out their RL hard earned money for some white un textured unfinished photos so can we have that done please?

To clarify, anyone playing Town Square will be able to customize the apartments they own, and can also preview the apartments they don't have. Every user will be given access to the Studio Apartment for the duration of the Module so they can test and play with the apartment customization features (in case you don't own one).

The preview feature was requested by the community and implemented so that users will be able to see the floorspace of each apartment first-hand.

I'll definitely toss the suggestion in to the devs to include screenshots and apartment interior footage in upcoming media where possible. The interiors have been finished by Jade, he streamed work on them quite considerably a few months back.

10 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

To clarify, anyone playing Town Square will be able to customize the apartments they own, and can also preview the apartments they don't have. Every user will be given access to the Studio Apartment for the duration of the Module so they can test and play with the apartment customization features (in case you don't own one).

The preview feature was requested by the community and implemented so that users will be able to see the floorspace of each apartment first-hand.

I'll definitely toss the suggestion in to the devs to include screenshots and apartment interior footage in upcoming media where possible. The interiors have been finished by Jade, he streamed work on them quite considerably a few months back.

how am i able to see anything when a blueprint is just a 2d image? and how does anyone play town square when they didnt even put money down on the project to begin with? You make ZERO sense... your pretty much telling me to go in BLIND and and off off of some blueprints to pick a package and go......must be nice to work for the development team and see everything in front of you every day when yet all of us here on the forums are pledging blindly and have no idea what we are getting... he transparency lately is getting me and a lot of other people very very sick

1 hour ago, tozany4u said:

how am i able to see anything when a blueprint is just a 2d image? and how does anyone play town square when they didnt even put money down on the project to begin with? You make ZERO sense... your pretty much telling me to go in BLIND and and off off of some blueprints to pick a package and go......must be nice to work for the development team and see everything in front of you every day when yet all of us here on the forums are pledging blindly and have no idea what we are getting... he transparency lately is getting me and a lot of other people very very sick

I'd suggest you wait for the release of the Town Square if you're more comfortable with seeing the floorplans yourself than going off of the blueprint.

As Beach mentioned, you can access a preview of each available floor plan whether you own it or not. Thus, if you have the founder package you will be able to create your character and check them all out before making a commitment.

In the live game, apartment value will come from it's size in that a larger apartment has more storage capacity as well as more bedrooms for co-habitation.

Ranting on the New Screenshots thread, nice one. Don't forget this is a crowdfunded game. If you're skeptical, no need to pledge, you can just wait and see videos when it'll be released.

• Like 1

On 30-8-2018 at 7:31 PM, Cstove said:

5 months ago we were also "close":p 

3 hours ago, Theezakj said:

5 months ago we were also "close":p 

Just basing off what Paratus says.

Edited by Cstove

18 hours ago, Paratus said:

I'd suggest you wait for the release of the Town Square if you're more comfortable with seeing the floorplans yourself than going off of the blueprint.

As Beach mentioned, you can access a preview of each available floor plan whether you own it or not. Thus, if you have the founder package you will be able to create your character and check them all out before making a commitment.

In the live game, apartment value will come from it's size in that a larger apartment has more storage capacity as well as more bedrooms for co-habitation.

so the packages will all still be available once the game launches on onto steam/? i thought they were heavily discounted at price for a certain time?

6 hours ago, tozany4u said:

so the packages will all still be available once the game launches on onto steam/? i thought they were heavily discounted at price for a certain time?

The packages are likely going to be unavailable, or at least the top ones once the first module will release. Each individual items will still be available for purchase, except for a few exclusive rewards that only comes with certain packages.

We understand the frustration of waiting for so long. But there's no ETA at the moment regrettably. They did discuss about the remaining task in the last developer blog, and mentioned about it on Discord and in some streams. Right now it's just down to medium sized bugs that the moderators and developers find. Last business day, Beach_Ball have said about him hopping on with Motown and others recording some footage (of some sort) and John getting assigned and collecting Prison related things.

• Like 1