HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

On 7.8.2018 at 6:31 PM, IvanSch said:

IS THIS A FAKE GAME?

From my point of view the chance is 60 to 40 that it is.. 

On 8/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, AzkabanTV said:

Out of general developmental curiosity, what's taking the last UI item so long to complete? Or is it a bunch of aspects of the UI combined into one single task?

I'm not sure why it's taking so long, but I know Motown has mentioned about a bug causing a crash in the database.

https://i.imgur.com/2NljY1k.png

On 8/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, wiebley said:

it is something they will never share properly... the longer they can keep it a secret, the longer they have to avoid a release date.

It has been shared on the Discord, please view the image link above. And they don't put any dates since they don't know how long it will take to fix the current bug. Also, people has been very unhappy about the few delays.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:31 PM, IvanSch said:

IS THIS A FAKE GAME?

Is it? I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNcJj4C_8ZE

i would like to play the game as soon as possible 
even on my own server i just want to play the game that has so many things it can become in the future
and can you temporary remove the thing thats causing the crashes? 

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be rude or pushy but I have noticed that the Task Tracker has been saying it was last updated 2 days ago for over a week.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

20 hours ago, Niido said:

I'm not trying to be rude or pushy but I have noticed that the Task Tracker has been saying it was last updated 2 days ago for over a week.

you're right, I've been checking everyday and its the same message.

5 hours ago, Ta3mia said:

you're right, I've been checking everyday and its the same message.

Saw it too. Really weird :/

I dont really understand how people can think this game is fake. This is one of the few games that developer's are trying to give us a game worthy of these PC's we play on...Rockstar, Ubisoft, or blizzard, well established and veteran developer's that give us games from console that they simply port for PC...these guys are trying to give us a game more massive than what Red Dead Redemption 2 will be for console. Notice how Rockstar isnt releasing RDR2 for PC, and they still havent released the first one for PC. But these guys have taken 8 YEARS, to make a game that wont even be released on PC, with all their resources and experience. But yea let's cry, complain, and sow seeds of doubt that it's been 2 years and they arent close to having a finished product...I'm actually getting tired of defending this game to ppl that dont understand the concept of Early Access games, and crowdfunding. It's not like the developer's appreciate any of it anyway, and lots of these kids here are treating the forum's like bully's in school. So screw it...but I can tell u this much...It's this simple... if we believe in their vision we support it...If you don't then go support a game u do believe in...either way there is no need to take a dump on what they are trying to achieve for PC gaming. Not to mention people judging how long this game should take to create from scratch, When it takes veteran developers with infinite resources and manpower years to make games for console that are a fraction of the size they want for Identity

Edited by RichyrdKranium

3 minutes ago, RichyrdKranium said:

I dont really understand how people can think this game is fake. This is one of the few games that developer's are trying to give us a game worthy of these PC's we play on...Rockstar, Ubisoft, or blizzard, well established and veteran developer's that give us games from console that they simply port for PC...these guys are trying to give us a game more massive than what Red Dead Redemption 2 will be for console. Notice how Rockstar isnt releasing RDR2 for PC, and they still havent released the first one for PC. But these guys have taken 8 YEARS, to make a game that wont even be released on PC, with all their resources and experience. But yea let's cry, complain, and sow seeds of doubt that it's been 2 years and they arent close to having a finished product...I'm actually getting tired of defending this game to ppl that dont understand the concept of Early Access games, and crowdfunding. It's not like the developer's appreciate any of it anyway, and lots of these kids here are treating the forum's like bully's in school. So screw it...but I can tell u this much...It's this simple... if we believe in their vision we support it...If you don't then go support a game u do believe in...either way there is no need to take a dump on what they are trying to achieve for PC gaming. Not to mention people judging how long this game should take to create from scratch, When it takes veteran developers with infinite resources and manpower years to make games for console that are a fraction of the size they want for Identity

If it is true that they're trying to surpass those games, this is more a reason to be worried than excited. As a game developer myself, I can tell you that overreaching what you can actually deliver 99% of the time results in game dev Hell or massive disappointment in the final product.

@Beach_BallThe website doesn't update the tracker are you able to bring this up to someone, sorry for being rude if I sound like it. thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soulphite said:

Cool... more clothes. This is like being a kid on Christmas morning...... /s

It's almost like they're developing a game that allows for heavy customization on your characters life and style. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Stop with the fucking screenshots and give us the module already.

Sorry to be so rude but my patience with them is running thin.

Edited by Roeten

I"m just getting more and more exeted to finnaly play this game.. I love the updates

Edited by ArivaMatova

55 minutes ago, Roeten said:

I couldn't agree more. OK PEOPLE WILL SHOUT, IT TAKES TIME!!!!. And yah we do understand that's why we wait. But when they give a bar of hope, which allows u to see the work and as soon as it hits 100% the game should be there. But then suddenly that hope is stuck on 2 days ago from 2 weeks. Well that's something to worry about. But still I am calm and I hope best for the devs :).

GOOD LUCK

Just now, ArivaMatova said:

I"m just getting more and more exeted to finally play this game.. I love the updates

On 8/25/2018 at 11:18 AM, Roeten said:

Edited by luchosz