HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

I also look at the calendar several times a day and count the days twice. I just can't wait to finally get it sent by key to download, play and roleplay it. But I know one thing, I'll report the bugs from the game!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Not to be a critic but renders (these are not screenshots btw) are well and good, but can we see some actual "in-game" footage?
I mean you guys have to have some stuff nailed down even if only prototyped.
Atleast show us some work from the engine.

Like the meth cooking trailer its getting to a point where am not sure you guys have anything.
Just assets that is it, and no functional gameplay mechanics and\ or backend.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
Be nice to get a reply on this.

Edited by ECorp
  • Like 2

Well the module should be out the 23rd of this month unless they pushed it back again, so whats so bad waiting 5 days to just see for yourself c:

10 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

Well the module should be out the 23rd of this month unless they pushed it back again, so whats so bad waiting 5 days to just see for yourself c:

Not bad just sad, if you read the reddit you see how bad the opinions are.
They should do some damage control i want to see this succeed.
But it wont if the web blows up with delay memes for Identity and scam rumors.

People are calling Identity for a scam, don`t you think devs should do some damage control?
Just all they need to do is show som REAL work.

idk what drugs you have been doing, or maybe it s just your eyes who need to be washed out:p but they showed some real work, even if u just scroll up on this page. The stuff they make in streams and show on the forums etc is actually real work, you know that?

Because reddit had some bad opinions, identity is a scam? there are alot of supporters, and alot of haters, who will see it s not a scam when the game comes out. Enjoy the rest of your day, the suns out gooood here in Belgium ; D also, on monday you get more "real work". 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

7 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

idk what drugs you have been doing, or maybe it s just your eyes who need to be washed out:p but they showed some real work, even if u just scroll up on this page. The stuff they make in streams and show on the forums etc is actually real work, you know that?

Because reddit had some bad opinions, identity is a scam? there are alot of supporters, and alot of haters, who will see it s not a scam when the game comes out. Enjoy the rest of your day, the suns out gooood here in Belgium ; D also, on monday you get more "real work". 

They call them screenshots but they are pre renders from Maya\ 3D Max.
Ergo not real screenshots but renders the stuff you see here wont even look the same in-game.
As when shaders and post-processing effects are applied it all looks different.

And way do you feel the need to insult people, did i hit a nerv?
Did you suddenly realize you are being cheated?

Fact is the only gameplay video we have is made with UE 4 template projects.

Edited by ECorp
  • Like 2

I don't care about Reddit. its called having faith. if you doubt just don't buy it. its fine just don't push them their hands are full.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2018 at 4:05 AM, ECorp said:

Not to be a critic but renders (these are not screenshots btw) are well and good, but can we see some actual "in-game" footage?
I mean you guys have to have some stuff nailed down even if only prototyped.
Atleast show us some work from the engine.

Second this. If they were even remotely serious about April 23, there must be some more meaningful still images than bank notes that won't even be in module one. :/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lamona said:

Second this. If they were even remotely serious about April 23, there must be some more meaningful still images than bank notes that won't even be in module one. :/

there is still a few days before its scheduled to be TS square stuff before 23rd.. the 23rd still 3+ days away bro chill out.

4 hours ago, Narc said:

there is still a few days before its scheduled to be TS square stuff before 23rd.. the 23rd still 3+ days away bro chill out.

Been chilling for 3 years now, am chilled out, time to get the hype train going.

3 hours ago, ECorp said:

Been chilling for 3 years now, am chilled out, time to get the hype train going.

wasnt talking to you ? i was talking to the guy who is already negative because they havent given out any video content before release of town square ?

2 minutes ago, Narc said:

wasnt talking to you ? i was talking to the guy who is already negative because they havent given out any video content before release of town square ?

we all need to chill..i bet even the negative people and the haters will change their mind on the 23rd of april :)

If i came across as negative that is not my point.
Yes am sceptical and critical, but anyone should be.
Denfenetly not a hater, i try to be constructive with my feedback, but am also going to speak my mind.

Thats how progress and change happen in my humble opinion.

@NARC I realize that i was just trying to make a "funny point".

Edited by ECorp
Spelling
  • Like 1

Progressions looks sick, feedback is needed to help the development but arguing does not help anything.

After all were here to enjoy, were not here to fuck spiders ;)

Just now, Koalaa said:

Progressions looks sick, feedback is needed to help the development but arguing does not help anything.

Lol i must  agree to that xD

$100 bill by Mark (you can see some cool details if you look closely enough!): 

Ayslum_Identity_Money_Sample.jpg

"Geek" Oven by Jade:

Geek_Oven_Render.jpg

Single bun hairstyle by Miroslav:

F_Hair_bun_02.jpg

"Manolo" Pots and Pans set by Jade:

Manolo_Pots_and_Pans.jpg

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, Koalaa said:

Spiders Are Scary Q ~ Q

So everyone is upset and some are hyped but I am losing no hope in this game. So for those who are waiting, I wish you u guys all the best for this month ( May 1 ) and Blessing to our awesome developers for release. ;) 

• Like 1

Spray Paint Canisters by Marvin:

screen.png

"Locky" Locks by Antoine:

screenshot001 (3).png

Hot Dog Stand by Philipp:

hotdog.png

Here is also a collection of Mark's recent bike shop logos and wallpapers. Clips taken from yesterday's stream, VOD can be found in the Twitch Clip Directory.

Black Heart Trucks + Casper Flip
https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyProudBaconJKanStyle 

Cycle City + King Skateboards
https://clips.twitch.tv/SavorySpineyLadiesDoubleRainbow

Wallpapers
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousHonestJellyfishMcaT
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousUnsightlyDragonfruitStrawBeary
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousCalmSangCclamChamp

• Like 3

On 5/1/2018 at 6:34 AM, JagjeetEpic said:

So everyone is upset and some are hyped but I am losing no hope in this game. So for those who are waiting, I wish you u guys all the best for this month ( May 1 ) and Blessing to our awesome developers for release. ;) 

I can agree with you kind of, I bought this game over a year ago now, knowing very well it would be a very long while before I actually got to play the game, but now that it has been pushed back not once but twice(Please correct me if im wrong) but it just seems like were never going to see anything. Im not a game developer but I know this stuff takes time. I really hope the devs prove me wrong so we get a chance to play this awesome looking game.

I just bought the game with Beta access, I'm hoping it's within the next year they release the first module. It looks great though I'm really hyped for this, I've known about it for about a year now. Can't wait!