HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

8 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

Tileable floor materials by Philipp:

Those look pretty nice, I love wood floors (and any other wooden things). I'm not a big fan of modern style, so you'll likely see me put a lot of wooden stuff in my house.

• Like 3

maybe the game will not be released too early because most of the time it makes the game dead before it starts

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

Long Hairstyle by Miroslav:

Long_Hair_01.jpgLong_Hair_02.jpgLong_Hair_03.jpg

Will there be Hair Styles like Afro fades and high top dreads ect

On 3/26/2018 at 4:50 PM, PopStar said:

Will there be Hair Styles like Afro fades and high top dreads ect

We have Dreadlocks planned to show up at some point, not sure if it'll be at Town Square's launch but it's definitely a hairstyle we'd like to include. When I inquired about Afros to the CEO, he said that hairstyle legit slipped his mind. While it wasn't mentioned in the design document, he'll see if he can get someone on the team to create an Afro hairstyle in the future. It would definitely be a cool variant to have!

5 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

We have Dreadlocks planned to show up at some point, not sure if it'll be at Town Square's launch but it's definitely a hairstyle we'd like to include. When I inquired about Afros to the CEO, he said that hairstyle legit slipped his mind. While it wasn't mentioned in the design document, he'll see if he can get someone on the team to create an Afro hairstyle in the future. It would definitely be a cool variant to have!

ok just be aware that black people will be playing this game too and we dont want to be stuck with some hair that makes our character look out of place sorry if that was too straight forward i just dont know what else to say. and also if you guys are still taking donations can you send me a link? i dont wanna just say what i want without paying for it.

38 minutes ago, PopStar said:

ok just be aware that black people will be playing this game too and we dont want to be stuck with some hair that makes our character look out of place sorry if that was too straight forward i just dont know what else to say. and also if you guys are still taking donations can you send me a link? i dont wanna just say what i want without paying for it.

I definitely understand your concern! We'll try to provide as many hairstyles as possible. :D It'll be a little slow at Town Square's launch but as this twitch clip states:

Module One (How many hairstyles will there be at the launch of Town Square?)
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticSuspiciousAnacondaPJSalt

we'll be adding more as time progresses!

Our website will be updated before or alongside Town Square's release. After it's been out for a few days, the shop will change to offer individual items rather than large pledge packages. I much rather you spend your hard earned money on an item you're interested in owning in-game, rather than donate without anything in exchange. Sure, we took your suggestions! But in the event it takes a long time to produce or they don't come out to your liking, it would be better to at least get a new set of wheels in-game with your donation. ^_^

2 hours ago, PopStar said:

https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

On 21/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Beach_Ball said:

Tileable floor materials by Philipp:

floordesigns3.jpgfloordesigns4.jpgfloordesigns5.jpgfloordesigns2.jpgfloordesigns1.jpg

Amazon Echo V10.2

10 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

Standard Bathtub by Jade:

"Blyss" Bathtub by Jade:

Ohh pretty nice! We need rubber ducks to play with lol.

• ver.1.22474487139 3

More Tileable Floor Materials by Philipp:

screenshot000 (2).pngscreenshot001 (1).pngscreenshot002 (1).pngscreenshot005.pngscreenshot003.png
screenshot004.png

"Blyss" Bathroom Set (Shower, Sink, Toilet) by Jade:

Blyss_Bath_Render full.jpgBlyss_Bathroom_Set.jpg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

, it be April 21! A large!!!!!!!!

April 23 you mean?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yakir77 said:

, זה יהיה 21 באפריל! גדול!!!!!!!!

Repair: April 23 !!!!!!!!

Literally cannot wait for the 23rd, it's going to be bigger and better than Christmas & my Birthday!!!

Luxurious/Luxury Bathtub by Jade (he placed some candles on em to give off more of a soothing feel but they aren't actually included with the tubs):
Luxury_Bath_Render.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MikeBrand said:

@iMunkieI can hardly wait any longer. Should we freeze us? :P

Seriously Cannot!!! Every morning i check the countdown timer and announce it LOUDLY to the rest of the office. :D