HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

I can almost feel it this game in my hands! Looking forward to meet everyone :-)

5 hours ago, Lexan said:

I can almost feel it this game in my hands! Looking forward to meet everyone :-)

I feel only sadness, every time they do not talk about the TS output :(

@MikaFromDenmark omg can you give us gameplay of what you have done so far we don't care if you're not done or it's not finish we just want to see what it looks like

6 minutes ago, DanVash said:

@MikaFromDenmark omg can you give us gameplay of what you have done so far we don't care if you're not done or it's not finish we just want to see what it looks like

Ahah, I wish I could, but I'm not staff or developer of Identity :) I'm just another patient interested player - just like you.

Edited by MikaFromDenmark

1 hour ago, JagjeetEpic said:

I can feel the heat we all have for the game but its really hard to wait for a game like this ;)

It really is. It's exciting how it will turn out, when we get beta access.

1 hour ago, Azzer27 said:

Cannot wait! i wonder what the system requirements will be for this game when its done.

They have already said many times that this will be roughly the same as for ARK or arma 3

3 hours ago, SmashUp said:

They have already said many times that this will be roughly the same as for ARK or arma 3

No, they didn't say roughly. They said you should be able to run the game if you can run games like Ark, GTA V, Arma 3... They didn't say roughly because it is way too early in development for the specs to be revealed or even be accurate.

@DanVash The developers care about the first impression they make with their game and that is a vital thing they must do/ get right, even if we don't care, other people would and it could mean extra funding for the game if that is a investor.

To be honest the requirement is always high as open world games with high population and so much texture going around needs to be processed. Games like this need a perfect combination of Net and Graphics. I do think the same that if you can gta v on high with 60fps. Then this game is playable on 60 fps as well. But don't forget that this is a game by a small group. Rockstar is different and experienced. So you may notice fps drops here and there on game release(not even talking about beta access). The game will basically require more ram then gpu thats what I think. Open world games do need more ram than offline games or racing/mission based. So if you have 8gb sticks(ddr3/ddr4), time to upgrade it to at least 12gb. This is my theory of for the game. I am playing games from 10 years and I am just sharing my experience what I feel like the game requirements could be. If you feel I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. And let's hope the aug will be the end of our waiting for beta access. 

Is there an exact release date yet? Or even later this year or something? I recently have become interested and just wondering . Thanks 

Edited by Brittix

23 hours ago, Brittix said:

Is there an exact release date yet? Or even later this year or something? I recently have become interested and just wondering . Thanks 

If you took your time to surfe around the forums, you would find your answer. I'm a kind person, so I will answer the 29475th time that there isn't a specific date for the release.

• Like 1

@MikaFromDenmark 
- The dirt bike was shown last week already (you'd know, you also posted it then). :)
- Label the dirt bike correctly please. :) They made clear this is NOT the dirt bike you'll get from the pledge reward.
- Both are concept art, not screenshots. =)

7 minutes ago, Genesai said:

@MikaFromDenmark 
- The dirt bike was shown last week already (you'd know, you also posted it then). :)
- Label the dirt bike correctly please. :) They made clear this is NOT the dirt bike you'll get from the pledge reward.

I just uploaded the screenshots which were shown on this date. :)

7 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Haven't said so. Just said it was images. xD

Edited by MikaFromDenmark

46 minutes ago, Genesai said:

@MikaFromDenmark 

Too be honest they made clear this is NOT the motorcycle you would get from the used motorcycle pledge.
They didn't said if it would or would not be the dirtbike from the dirtbike pledge. ;) 

And yes the dirtbike was from last week.

Edit: I was pretty sure that lastweek when they showed it for the first time they said that it was the dirtbike from the dirtbike pledge, but not sure about that one though.

Edited by brians999

1 hour ago, brians999 said:

Too be honest they made clear this is NOT the motorcycle you would get from the used motorcycle pledge.
They didn't said if it would or would not be the dirtbike from the dirtbike pledge. ;) 

And yes the dirtbike was from last week.

Edit: I was pretty sure that lastweek when they showed it for the first time they said that it was the dirtbike from the dirtbike pledge, but not sure about that one though.

Both are concept art @MikaFromDenmark and yes it is the Dirt bike and the rusted car reward concept art.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

New concept art reveiled on stream the 9th of August 2017.

9abc7d02b5bea815a9a2a41702a875a3.png

512b5a997112b65bbbb2f0a7385abd7f.png

Seeing @MikaFromDenmark keeps forgetting to label the concept art for people who missed the stream:

- The speed bike is a future available bike. I think they said it will be on the new website.
- The other bike (two-seater!) is the used motorcycle from the pledge rewards!

Edited by Genesai