HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

I've played Never Winter. Very glitchy. I wanted to play the table top version for the experience 

On 2016-09-07 at 1:26 AM, Rozmere said:

Do you mean time for the players or for the programmers? Everything takes loads of time for the programmers, and it wouldn't be a good game if it didn't I'm sure. If you mean for the players.....well I would hope so, spending time on your character seems like a very important thing to me....maybe I'm the only one but I grew up chucking dice in tabletop RPGs that actually had story and detail so I learned to love unique and interesting character design that fits what you like. To run around as a clone or even a partial clone in an otherwise great game (as this is promising to be) is just....wrong. It would be like having a 5-star chef prepare a fantastic meal for you but at the last moment before serving it allowing a horse to defecate on it. This is all just my opinion of course.

Considering all the pictures we have seen of the faces, it looks like they have already begun with the "face-preset" approach. And as a person who have done some modelling/animating myself, making 40 different face presets would still be faster than making a customizable face. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if they added face customization, but considering they are a very small team working on the game I doubt we will get one.

• Like 1

How important is it to have face customization though, sure it's a cool feature but I don't want it at the expense of more time being spent on content.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2016 at 2:21 AM, Motown said:

There will be more leather jackets and biker gear. The idea is to just cover every theme we can at first and expand from there. The artist responsible for the character sculpting/modeling is Miroslav Disanski (portfolio: http://disanski.com/)!

I like how it seems that you want to proactively update the game after the release, I feel it'd be hard to run out of things to put in a game like this, I can't wait to see the future styles and creative updates that'll come post-release.

how much will a car cost or a house an apartment and that stuff on identity i would like to know i saw the money we get when we buy the beta version acess with some real money.

dfge.thumb.jpg.bfc4f539e38c3f8f6b47a3f85

Edited by Gustavo

36 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

the images look really cool i like good work guys

Edited by Gustavo

On 14/11/2016 at 6:38 PM, Gustavo said:

how much will a car cost or a house an apartment and that stuff on identity i would like to know i saw the money we get when we buy the beta version acess with some real money.

dfge.thumb.jpg.bfc4f539e38c3f8f6b47a3f85

Well houses/ apartments will be realistically priced, and that could mean the market value could increase and decrease at any given time like real life.

Cars on the other hand we know little, but again should be realistically priced like the housing.

i have just browsed through the post. and i agree the facial customisation would be fantastic but it is also something the devs could add in after the initial release. 

as for the table top game... pretty much any rpg game on PC is based on D&D. 

and i want to own a motor-home much simpler than bricks and mortar.

Would love to see more frequent screenshot posting, no matter how undeveloped the feature.
It's all interesting and re-ignites the hype, thanks! ♥

• Like 2

Hey Im Good at Making Ideas For haircuts since im spanish You guys should have like over 200+ haircuts you know good looks for our character :)

Damn all these images look class can't wait to see all the hair styles and character modifications, definitely really looking forward to the customisation   

Looks great devs! I am trying to sell for you guys to all my buds, as we love RPG's.  You guys are making progress!!! So excited xD

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 1:28 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Greetings everyone,

Today I'd like to update you guys on some progress for Identity. Below, you will find new pictures that haven't been shown to the public eye yet.

We know you are waiting so eagerly to play, but please remember everything takes time. Thanks to everyone who has shown the developers support thus far! 

Afro_female_wip_01.jpg

M_hair_spikes_fringe_wip_02.jpg

YzBs5rs.jpg

Z5Iml1p.jpg

7RGaWkN.jpg

87b200a46063a88e44d187128401137b.png

f4e5b6ee6ba5efb952599b4fc1cf1562.jpg

1.jpg

5cb250854b43ef5544967b7dc5e66eee.jpg

037a5e075d31adf9f082f14ce0fffc77.jpg

e0f4ec58a4e41901b798e9bf03e08556.jpg

1.jpg