HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

That leather jacket tho :x

By the way, thank you very much for bringing this forward to us all @HairyGrenade , really appreciate it. Cant wait to see some more of the hairstyles.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

By the way, thank you very much for bringing this forward to us all @HairyGrenade , really appreciate it. Cant wait to see some more of the hairstyles.

I've updated the topic with one more screenshot of another hairstyle on the female model. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

@HairyGrenade

Do you think youll continue to post screenshots on the forum??

Once there are more available and I'm given the thumbs up, yes! :D

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Once there are more available and I'm given the thumbs up, yes! :D

Perfect xD Thats what i like to hear. Keep up the good work buddy :)

33 minutes ago, zPhenomen said:

I like that ! 

Me too, especially the leather jacket! 

• Like 1

I hope thats not the only version of a leather jacket.. no places to put any patches on the front of the jacket and it would be nice to have an option for no sleeves for MC's..

Edited by Narc
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Narc said:

I hope thats not the only version of a leather jacket.. no places to put any patches on the front of the jacket and it would be nice to have an option for no sleeves for MC's..

The game is still in development and these are progress shots, so it will not be the only one.

• Like 2

There will be more leather jackets and biker gear. The idea is to just cover every theme we can at first and expand from there. The artist responsible for the character sculpting/modeling is Miroslav Disanski (portfolio: http://disanski.com/)!

• Like 10

I'm assuming (in a hopeful way) that these models are just examples of what's possible through a robust in-game character creator.

• Like 1

On 2016-08-18 at 1:04 AM, Rozmere said:

I'm assuming (in a hopeful way) that these models are just examples of what's possible through a robust in-game character creator.

I do think that faces will only be presets tho, since making a detailed face customization requires loads of time.

On 9/2/2016 at 3:37 PM, Ubbe said:

I do think that faces will only be presets tho, since making a detailed face customization requires loads of time.

Do you mean time for the players or for the programmers? Everything takes loads of time for the programmers, and it wouldn't be a good game if it didn't I'm sure. If you mean for the players.....well I would hope so, spending time on your character seems like a very important thing to me....maybe I'm the only one but I grew up chucking dice in tabletop RPGs that actually had story and detail so I learned to love unique and interesting character design that fits what you like. To run around as a clone or even a partial clone in an otherwise great game (as this is promising to be) is just....wrong. It would be like having a 5-star chef prepare a fantastic meal for you but at the last moment before serving it allowing a horse to defecate on it. This is all just my opinion of course.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

Do you mean time for the players or for the programmers? Everything takes loads of time for the programmers, and it wouldn't be a good game if it didn't I'm sure. If you mean for the players.....well I would hope so, spending time on your character seems like a very important thing to me....maybe I'm the only one but I grew up chucking dice in tabletop RPGs that actually had story and detail so I learned to love unique and interesting character design that fits what you like. To run around as a clone or even a partial clone in an otherwise great game (as this is promising to be) is just....wrong. It would be like having a 5-star chef prepare a fantastic meal for you but at the last moment before serving it allowing a horse to defecate on it. This is all just my opinion of course.

I've always wanted to play D&D but never knew anybody that played or knew how. xD

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I've always wanted to play D&D but never knew anybody that played or knew how. xD

Well, it really isn't hard to find people that still play, your nearest hobby store might know of some groups. I started at an early age, my uncle use to train special forces how to survive in hostile areas which made him cool to me as a kid to begin with but when he came home on breaks he would run a D&D game and that made him even cooler and gave me an early love of games.

10 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

Well, it really isn't hard to find people that still play, your nearest hobby store might know of some groups. I started at an early age, my uncle use to train special forces how to survive in hostile areas which made him cool to me as a kid to begin with but when he came home on breaks he would run a D&D game and that made him even cooler and gave me an early love of games.

I just wanna play D&D on PC. But I've got zero clue where to play it.

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I just wanna play D&D on PC. But I've got zero clue where to play it.

Do you mean like a regular video game? Neverwinter Nights was (is?) a D&D game if it's still a thing. If you mean the actual tabletop RPG D&D? Hmmmmm, not sure.