Cdeb123

Police cars and uniforms

I want to find out what kind of Police Department vehicles there will be. will there be real life models with interiors like the 2015 Dodge Charger or 2015 Chevy

Tahoe and finally the 2007 Crown Victoria. it would also be cool if they have fire department vehicles like the 2015 Chevy Tahoe Fire chief or Ems chief 

and the Kenworth tanker and the KME fire engine.       

As of now we don't have much info on cars, but we do know that there will most likely be the cars you have stated. The Dodge Charger can be seen in the video on the about page.

• Like 3

Oh and i almost forgot about the uniforms, will you be able to add  equipment to your person like a tactical vest or a hat or even be FBI and have No uniform with a badge handcuffs and a gun?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cdeb123 said:

Oh and i almost forgot about the uniforms, will you be able to add  equipment to your person like a tactical vest or a hat or even be FBI and have No uniform with a badge handcuffs and a gun?

They will be as close to the real models as possible but will have different names for safety reasons.

1 hour ago, Heidelberg said:

Unmarked vehicles

There will not be unmarked vehicles so players can tell who is a cop and who isn't

• Like 3

On 14.8.2016 at 3:46 AM, HairyGrenade said:

They will be as close to the real models as possible but will have different names for safety reasons.

already thinking about what name they'll use for the toyota prius

"As long as we have Ford Crown Victoria's, I will be perfectly satisfied."

that's fucking right ! (and also unmarked Crown Victoria!)

Edited by Peet

On 11/10/2016 at 1:05 PM, Peet said:

"As long as we have Ford Crown Victoria's, I will be perfectly satisfied."

that's fucking right ! (and also unmarked Crown Victoria!)

the unmarked crown victoria will not be a police vehicle unfortunately as all cops will be uniformed like @HairyGrenade said above.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Cant forget those new Ford Taurus SHOs and Ford Explorers. Those along with the crown vic and charger should make for a well rounded motorpool.

I feel if your going to have a criminal eliminate to this game, there needs to be unmarked police cars, and detectives will need to be in unmarked cars, more so if the developers or wanting to make this as life like as possible.

On 20/10/2016 at 6:43 AM, Peet said:

But the detectives will be in marked police car ? @JAMESLUCK01

Well yes I guess they will or they will use there own cars. I am not sure but @HairyGrenade said above as I quote:

On 14/08/2016 at 2:16 PM, HairyGrenade said:

There will not be unmarked vehicles so players can tell who is a cop and who isn't

So no unmarked police vehicles unfortunately.