DanDud88

So whose putting there names down for elections

As someone who will be applying to be an officer of the law, I want to say that who ever wins I will be enforcing your laws.  So let the applications begin:

i dont think you can choose to enforce any old law that somebody makes up lol. not going to work like that, they will be put in place by a goverment, who YOU will awnser to

I am curious to see who will begin to run for the governor position. People should start campaigning and making a name for themselves now, so when election day comes in real identity, everyone will have a guy to vote for. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

I am curious to see who will begin to run for the governor position. People should start campaigning and making a name for themselves now, so when election day comes in real identity, everyone will have a guy to vote for. 

campaigns in identity will be awesome lol. candidates running up on stage being filmed and boaudcasted to players home tv's, there bing posters all around and people knocking door to door. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, January 03, 2016 at 0:39 PM, DanDud88 said:

Jabba and Kevin, are u 2 not putting ur names into the ring?

haha. may do later, i wish to try everything identity has to offer. starting off with i'l be an illegal weapons distributer

4 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

I've been the Governor many times on Altis, Choose me. I got this.

What are your policies?

19 minutes ago, DanDud88 said:

What are your policies?

nothing really, everyone just liked me and weed was legal. You couldn't do much but change the taxes and make weed legal or not.

I'll probable put my name in, after I've made a name for myself as a firefighter, I'll run for governor and be with the "Safety Party". Which will put funding into fire departments, police departments, start "Anti-Corruption" campaigns, with the sole purpose of "Stomping out corruption in our fine state!" I'll also do things like gun control, universal healthcare, and anything else that will keep people safe. :)

• Like 2

I would definately put my name in. I believe in good old fashioned Gaffney Diplomacy 'Shake with your right hand but hold a rock in your left'. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrankUnderwood said:

I would definately put my name in. I believe in good old fashioned Gaffney Diplomacy 'Shake with your right hand but hold a rock in your left'. 

i vote for you

9 minutes ago, Aziz said:

i vote for you

Why thankyou Aziz, I would love to serve you and the other fine people of our community.

Always Remember, a vote for Frank Underwood is a Vote for America Works

Is he trying to run a dictatorship by electing himself control using "Law Enforcement" >:)

15 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Is he trying to run a dictatorship by electing himself control using "Law Enforcement" >:)

Now I don't like your condescending attitude what I aim to do is always at the utmost respect for our Nation and it's needs. If you were to imply that I have some alterior motive you would be out of line suggesting so.

Now Mr Xentinel I hope that when it comes to the election you vote for Underwood :)

1 hour ago, FrankUnderwood said:

Now I don't like your condescending attitude what I aim to do is always at the utmost respect for our Nation and it's needs. If you were to imply that I have some alterior motive you would be out of line suggesting so.

Now Mr Xentinel I hope that when it comes to the election you vote for Underwood :)

Nice to see people starting to get their names out. Good to do it now so when the game is out, and your name comes out, people recognize it. 

• Like 1

On 2016-01-02 at 10:22 PM, KevinLangston said:

Campaigning will probably happen on the own forums of the private servers closer to the full release when we actually know what the governor can control. I guess there will be a automatic voting system on each of the public/official servers. So there will always be an active governor per server.

On 1/2/2016 at 10:22 PM, KevinLangston said:

Kevin i will pledge my support for your organisation and will provide business, if i have your support.