DanDud88

So whose putting there names down for elections

Of course, the rich will stay rich! I do not plan to make everybody equal. If you have earned a large amount of money, you will not be punished! You will however pay your fair percentage of taxes if you exceed the middle class bracket, which will be HARDLY noticeable! There is NO place for slimy GREED in our great city! Tax evasion will be handled with strict punishment! FOR THE PEOPLE OF IDENTITY!

You expect these men to provide you with what? These men are incompetent of leading such a high position to power hungry wanting to take it up to the pedastel and with thoughts of a dictatorship in there head by using the police force for there own will and trying to ruin are economy for their own gain! These men mention things such as fair taxes which will always be ever changing  for the economy is ever changing these men what a highly organized but unadaptable economy doing the opposite of what they say, and Frank Underwood with his America Works which has been formerly unsuccessful so what makes you think he will push threw now? These men look for a place in the History books rather than living through the people's hearts in harmony with them. 

Let There Be Hope with your Vote for Jakob Nunes.

A vote for Jakob Nunes is a vote for tomorrow, a tomorrow we all live in.

Edited by ThereIsHope
Minor changes

On January 19, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Dino-D said:

Kevin i will pledge my support for your organisation and will provide business, if i have your support.

So you promote business and organizations but yet you wish to raise their taxes providing inequality? Seems like your standing point is very hard to comprehend.

All these men want a planned economy demoting your business plans and your chance on the future, these men have no confidence in the future seeing that we all need to be pampered and more likely then anything played with. In a planned economy your dreams of running any business is from the  roof an to the gutter and it's the start to what I call "Planned Life" there should always being given to you to get you started but not to be putting you in a wheelchair and taking you to the end to the finish line only to permanently break you legs! These men are to far left on the board to get you anywhere and pretty much want you all to work for them rather than them working for you. Don't let your life be written as "worked then died" make a future for yourself as we guide you but not to carry you and then drop you to leave you there in the same spot the rest of your life. Vote for a tomorrow that we can all be successful in.

Let There Be Hope in your Vote for Jakob Nunes.

Edited by ThereIsHope

On April 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM, RebelNinja said:

I believe it is important to establish the Democratic community. I will be declaring myself as the first Official Democratic Candidate!
I believe that elected officials should work for the people. We should get paid no more than that Fireman risking his life. You should get paid equal to the work that you do!
Get shot in the line of duty? You just earned yourself a bonus my friend.

Business is an important part of our economy, but do NOT let them greedy bastards horde their money while you cannot afford a bicycle due to the fact you are being paid $7.50 an hour as a FIREFIGHTER! This is not cool. It is so un-cool, that I would make sure the excessively wealthy pay their fair share of taxes. That means by %...not lump sums. Sorry rich Republicans, looks like you'll have to pay a tiny bit more, though I doubt you will have to sell any of your Lambos.

More on my Policies will come with time and with questions! Please, feel free. Vote Democrat, VOTE JOHNSON! (Rebel Ninja)

Hate to tell you my friend I have no idea where you are from but based on California's (since we are a part of US) statistics firefighters are payed around twenty one dollars an hour, of course it goes up by seniority level. You say again like any other man it seems you promote inequality as in taxing the rich on more of a percentage? How are they to pay for the supplies they use and most importantly the people they hire? 

Let There Be Hope in your Vote for Jakob Nunes

Tell me who you all support right now and while I want to hear this all! Thank you all for giving me a chance by the way this is just th beginning. Campaign signs and more stuff will becoming soon. (When the game comes out I'm definitely making t shirts for the people lol)

On February 9, 2016 at 2:19 AM, Syym said:

Behold! As true candidate, Syym Kvasir is before your very eyes.

Best name for my ideology would be: Commerical Liberalism

All my policies will be influenced by economy. Money will have #1 priority.

Most candidates concentrate on civilian prosperity or rights and it will take quite some time and many procedures in order to fulfill that, or it may even fail midway.

By having strong fiscal policy we have strong economy, profitable businesses, prosperity within all citizens. Fixing "money problems" directly will vanish many other problems, e.g. declearing prohibition over drugs will increase their value, which will increase farmers profit, which will enrich rural areas, since they have more money.

Starting or salvation needing businesses will get funds. Businesses are #2 prority. Even if some businesses doesn't produce profit.....  money circulation is #3 priority. "Standing cash will make economy starting to ferment" - actual quote by: Syym Kvasir. 

Fellow citizens, there is no point to hide importance of money, fiscal policy.

On elections day, i recomend you to vote for candidate, who has intrest in fiscal policy.

Wherever Liberalism is involved in the economy is a start to us losing what we own. What we fought so hard for day and day out. Liberalism overly charges buisness almost every single time driving them to bankruptcy, and what about the people that can't eat, the ones that have no food if all the welfare is going into corporations how is schooling going to get through or paying or our security this will not happen successful this will be good for our economy but certainly not the people making the 1% go to .5% in which these people are treated like loyalty we want to create a larger rich population not making it smaller by helping which one is more successful this is completely off and will work if you are amongst the 1% but not if you wish to become.

On April 9, 2016 at 0:42 AM, Kid-espo18 said:

I want a beautiful world when a gay or a afro boy can be free.

I promote a unified community rather then separation because of their personal life or how much money you make, we all are good people and we need to realize we all our human beings I promote freedom I promote a future we could all live in, together!

This is interesting. I will be voting for anyone who is against property taxes. They are the biggest crime of the free world.

You never really own anything.

23 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

Wherever Liberalism is involved in the economy is a start to us losing what we own. What we fought so hard for day and day out. Liberalism overly charges buisness almost every single time driving them to bankruptcy, and what about the people that can't eat, the ones that have no food if all the welfare is going into corporations how is schooling going to get through or paying or our security this will not happen successful this will be good for our economy but certainly not the people making the 1% go to .5% in which these people are treated like loyalty we want to create a larger rich population not making it smaller by helping which one is more successful this is completely off and will work if you are amongst the 1% but not if you wish to become.

By reading only name of my idology you skipped all my 3 fundamental statements. According to third one, having only 1% wealthy people is excluded, since even that 1% has to invest somewhere. Proper money circulation gives oppurtunity to everyone to be a millionaire, for a day. The idea is to force people to spend more rather than to save up. It is physically impossible for everyone to be rich, there just isn't enough cash. And even if it would be possbile, entire economy system would collapse.

I understand that you want to bring hope for everyone, but it is unrealistic. I'm sure you will bring hope to citizens, but not as politician ... rather as news anchor.

Be wise fellow citizens as who you are voting for. I have already solutions for problems we have not seen and thus we may not experience those. I do not talk big or what i'd like to achieve.

@ThereIsHope as you think you see flaws in my statue, would you mind to explain to all citizens exactly how are you going to take action? From where are you going to start solve problems? How will you create a larger rich population?

Even today i belive that regulations of fiscal policy are the only way to solve those problems.

I've had enough of these liberals and their communist ideas!, 

Therefore, I intend to run a campaign based on conservative ideas, and a conservative platform. 

First and foremost, I want to bolster our capitalist economy! we need to abolish the regulations burdening our companies! small, medium, large they are all feeling the burden which is overregulation! let the market regulate itself, government should not be involved in terrorizing innocent companies!. 

We need to relieve our population of the burden which is taxation!, the power to tax is the power to destroy! we need a minimal government with absolutely minimal tax rate when we relieve the people of the burden which is taxation they will increase spending in our open economy. We need to praise economist such as Arthur Laffer, a worldwide respected economist, whom invented the "Laffer curve" which was the success of Ronald Reagan. 

Eminent domain is infringing upon our privacy rights! Another law the government is abusing to destroy our liberties, this will not go on in my cabinet!, the government will not steal your property. 

The rise of anti-gun laws proposed, and rhetoric, will not be tolerated! we as American citizens are entitled to bear arms! there's a reason it's the second amendment it's there to protect our first amendment! the right to bear arms will be strengthed by me and my cabinet. We will enforce those laws currently in place, but we need to protect ourselves. 

I put it to the people, we need to take back control, control of our own borders! control of our lives, without government interfering, with high taxation or regulations burdening our population! We will reinforce our border controls, tougher visa laws, and increase border patrol capabilities! We need to combat terrorism at home, and abroad! increase the presence of our elite troops and airstrikes to combat ISIL, increase the presence of NATO in the baltic countries and eastern Europe as a whole. 

Vote for a conservative bright future!, I will stand firm on my views, defending them and defending freedom, democracy, and our economy!.

Vote for a Conservative future!.

Vote James Merton for governor!. 

Edited by TheHonourableJames
CCP