Sign in to follow this  
Tarek

This game isn't a scam right?

I am looking to buy the 500$ package but I had the idea that what if this game is a scam, can anyone convince me with proof because I'm praying that it's not as I've been waiting for a game like this since I was born.

not saying it's a scam just really worried with dropping 500 bucks on something that's not real

good day :)

26 minutes ago, Tarek said:

I am looking to buy the 500$ package but I had the idea that what if this game is a scam, can anyone convince me with proof because I'm praying that it's not as I've been waiting for a game like this since I was born.

not saying it's a scam just really worried with dropping 500 bucks on something that's not real

good day :)

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

I can't decide for you and same with everyone else. I personally have already pledged $250 for this game and so I can't really support it to be a scam and I am definately on the side that the game is in progress and will release early 2017 but could have unexpected delays like all games do and I know the game has a very small team. (Just my opinion)

Now if you feel that you think its a scam then don't pledge that $500 but if you want to help the devs out and / trust in them to deliver this wonderful game then go ahead but remember its your choice and no one can / should change your mind for you. You decide as its YOUR money!

• Like 4

You could also always just buy the $30 pledge, and once you have more faith in it, you just upgrade it to the $500. Also welcome! :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Henry_Taylor said:

500 bucks is the cost of a PC needed to run this game

where do you get your pcs from wtf, mines 2k

But yeah, its your money, you decide, don't let other people decide for you, because there will be always biased opinions. I 100% support this project, ive spoken privately with one of the devs and had a great chat, very wonderful people who just want to deliver an amazing game and firmly believe that they can do it. There's always going to be people who troll or just judge projects and things in general, with no logic, background information, or anything, they just do it because they can, so don't let that deter you from the truth. Take my advice with a grain of salt if you want to though, because i am being biased since i did pledge from the kickstarter days.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Henry_Taylor said:

500 bucks is the cost of a PC needed to run this game

Nope. It's not even the money of the GPU i would acquire :D But I understand your point just kidding ;)

Edited by Dscheksn
Misspelled acquire

Do yourself a favor and help somebody out, gimme that 500 please. I could do good with it. xDxD don't spend it on this game

Lol with 500 bucks in canada, you could buy a pc that can maybe run arma 3 Ok. To probably play identity high graphics in 1080p, you need to spend well over a $1000 canadian.

On 09/10/2016 at 10:01 AM, Narc said:

where do you get your pcs from wtf, mines 2k

But yeah, its your money, you decide, don't let other people decide for you, because there will be always biased opinions. I 100% support this project, ive spoken privately with one of the devs and had a great chat, very wonderful people who just want to deliver an amazing game and firmly believe that they can do it. There's always going to be people who troll or just judge projects and things in general, with no logic, background information, or anything, they just do it because they can, so don't let that deter you from the truth. Take my advice with a grain of salt if you want to though, because i am being biased since i did pledge from the kickstarter days.

You say this but do you really have any logic, background information or anything to really say the game is being created? Like not just taking the dev's words for it, like you probably are.

@Dscheksn

A   E   S   T   H   E   T   I   C

T h e  o n e

w h o  d i e s  l a s t

k i l l e d  a l l   t h e   r e s t.

If you watch this Signature on LSD you will notice how the letters float around ;)

• Like 1

Yep, I went for the $30 and then a wait and see period. I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out and the game is actually released. It could really be something special.