JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

21 hours ago, Valle said:

yooo! im really hyped for this game i have waited like 2 years for real xP but im just wondering how is the police system gonna work like, it is just gonna get fucked up if kids and people without any experience can just go on duty like you guys need a talk system / radio. and some training how to use radio / traffic stop training and 10-codes. So its being fun for police and civilians. :)

Official servers, will not be including anything towards those lines of training or a talk system as you may say.

Yes, there will be a radio for the police and there will be a tutorial for you as training before being able to register as a cop. You must watch the tutorial before you qualify. The thing about 10 codes, that will be a personal preference and on private servers all these things can be enforced as such or something. Official servers will be more of a Casual experience and not have rules or such enforced except the obvious rules e.g. hacking is a permanent ban.

I know you can watch Twitch.tv on your tv (correct me if I'm wrong) but can you choose who you want to watch or will it be on a set streamers?

18 minutes ago, Leigh said:

I know you can watch Twitch.tv on your tv (correct me if I'm wrong) but can you choose who you want to watch or will it be on a set streamers?

You can choose the streams you want and also YT videos.

The Town Square has been at 89% completion for like a month and a half now is there currently any work being done on it?

Edited by Entryx

24 minutes ago, Entryx said:

The Town Square has been at 89% completion for like a month and a half now is there currently any work being done on it?

They don't update that progression bar often I can assure you they are working hard. They said town square will be released before the end of the year. 

30 minutes ago, NZLKyle said:

They don't update that progression bar often I can assure you they are working hard. They said town square will be released before the end of the year. 

They want it released before the end of the year and well they will give an release announcement this month. @Entryx

On 08/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, NZLKyle said:

On 08/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, LuckyDuck said:

They want it released before the end of the year and well they will give an release announcement this month. @Entryx

Thanks! <3

On 14/10/2017 at 6:19 PM, Entryx said:

Thanks! <3

The "announcement this month" part is what keeps me from sleeping *q*

8 minutes ago, SuunBraukure said:

Town Square? Release Early 2018 or Mid 2018? Any status?

You should get this info this week. and even if you don't, just be patient ;)

• Like 1

On 22/10/2017 at 11:38 PM, SuunBraukure said:

Town Square? Release Early 2018 or Mid 2018? Any status?

The FAQ Extended has been recently updated if you go to the main / 1st post on this thread. March 21st 2018 is the Module release date.

1 hour ago, Denys_Lion said:

Will the game be multilanguage? Russian language will be available in the game?

Russian language/ other languages will come at full release but not before

I apologize if this has already been addressed elsewhere.

I'm curious. Per account, are we going to be able to have multiple characters? If so, would there be some sort of fee attached with this or limitation as to how many we can create?  For instance, what if one wanted to live life as a criminal and the other as a cop.. 

14 hours ago, SapphireShea said:

I apologize if this has already been addressed elsewhere.

I'm curious. Per account, are we going to be able to have multiple characters? If so, would there be some sort of fee attached with this or limitation as to how many we can create?  For instance, what if one wanted to live life as a criminal and the other as a cop.. 

On official servers you can create multiple characters, likely 2 and no fee. To change character for a server, you will need to leave the server and rejoin to pick that character.

Private servers may decide how many characters you can have on their specific server.

• Like 1

Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere but if not:

1. Will there be sleeping or a certain use of beds?

2. Is there planting, gardening?

3. Can you cook something, possibly burn it like in realife if there's a mistake or even possibly sell the cooked food to a player?

7 minutes ago, Snow7 said:

Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere but if not:

1. Will there be sleeping or a certain use of beds?

2. Is there planting, gardening?

3. Can you cook something, possibly burn it like in realife if there's a mistake or even possibly sell the cooked food to a player?

1. Sleep will not be need, but will give you temporary buffs.

2. Planting will only be in certain land marked on the map, you can, however, grow drugs in your house/apartment.

3. No cooking to the point where you burn it, but crafting more or less.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Snow7 said:

Ok thankyou Hairy that all sound great.

You're welcome, if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

• Like 1

Hello, i just bought the game yesterday but iit seems like identity missing al lot of answers

1. im confused by all ETA's, and modules, idk how many of them will be in-game, and how many is needed to run a beta phase? how big they will be?  because on the picture its just small area with few buildings, that will be it? or whole world will be bigger? and how big is whole map? is there any alpha pass? any testing phases, or just beta and shortly after release? it will be early acces or full release after beta? FAQ says that game will be released when 3 modules are ready but even first one is not ready after years of development, but it also says that ETA for beta is when town square is done, so im really confused how it goes...

2. we will be able to travel freely of it will be more like loading screens between cities, modules etc? 

3. do we need to pay bills etc, or i can just buy apartament and im free of payments? any insurance  or if i get robbed my stuff is gone?

4.  drug, ciggarets, alcohol addictions?

5. do we have a needs like toilet, eating, drinking etc?

6. if i rob something and police cach me they taking the stuff or they have to find it? like i can have some secret place in apartament that i can hide robbed money?

7. police know who they looking for? like i kill or rob something and nobody see that, they gonna know that im did that?

8.  any pc requirements? "if u can run gta 5..." its a little gimmick,  idk how u can handle performance, how the game runs if there is no gameplay no nothing except few screens, comparing this game to gta 5 where thousands of employees working multiple years and game have bigger budget than rest of AAA games together is not helpfull, i just dont want to spend money on it, wait for months and in the end find out that i have to spend tons of money to upgrade my pc to actually play the game especially if there is no testing phase, no stress testing,  just beta test with features ready game that can turn into big floop because of client and server side performance issues...

9. there is any refund policy, or its just croud funding and u can do whatever u like? like if u find out the game is just bad in beta phase u can push the release date by anothere years and i cant get my money back because of that? just fyi i pay for my copy by official website, not a kickstarter....

sorry for my english if u cant understand me, its not my native language...

Edited by Masa

1 hour ago, Masa said:

Hello, i just bought the game yesterday but iit seems like identity missing al lot of answers

1. im confused by all ETA's, and modules, idk how many of them will be in-game, and how many is needed to run a beta phase? how big they will be?  because on the picture its just small area with few buildings, that will be it? or whole world will be bigger? and how big is whole map? is there any alpha pass? any testing phases, or just beta and shortly after release? it will be early acces or full release after beta? FAQ says that game will be released when 3 modules are ready but even first one is not ready after years of development, but it also says that ETA for beta is when town square is done, so im really confused how it goes...

2. we will be able to travel freely of it will be more like loading screens between cities, modules etc? 

3. do we need to pay bills etc, or i can just buy apartament and im free of payments? any insurance  or if i get robbed my stuff is gone?

4.  drug, ciggarets, alcohol addictions?

5. do we have a needs like toilet, eating, drinking etc?

6. if i rob something and police cach me they taking the stuff or they have to find it? like i can have some secret place in apartament that i can hide robbed money?

7. police know who they looking for? like i kill or rob something and nobody see that, they gonna know that im did that?

8.  any pc requirements? "if u can run gta 5..." its a little gimmick,  idk how u can handle performance, how the game runs if there is no gameplay no nothing except few screens, comparing this game to gta 5 where thousands of employees working multiple years and game have bigger budget than rest of AAA games together is not helpfull, i just dont want to spend money on it, wait for months and in the end find out that i have to spend tons of money to upgrade my pc to actually play the game especially if there is no testing phase, no stress testing,  just beta test with features ready game that can turn into big floop because of client and server side performance issues...

9. there is any refund policy, or its just croud funding and u can do whatever u like? like if u find out the game is just bad in beta phase u can push the release date by anothere years and i cant get my money back because of that? just fyi i pay for my copy by official website, not a kickstarter....

sorry for my english if u cant understand me, its not my native language...

1. There are 3 modules, the first one will be out March 21, 2018. The others will come shortly after and beta will come after all 3. The first module - Town Square will feature apartment customization, character customization, cinema that plays real movies, cell phone with a friends list, VOIP to talk to players through your mic, painting and the art gallery where you can display your paintings, writing and reading books, chess and features added every update!

2. No loading screens except when you enter your apartment.

3. You will only need to pay a bill if you own a house, apartments and insurance don't have bills. Your home cannot be robbed.

4. Addiction is in the game

5. You don't need to, but you will get little buffs for eating and such.

6. They can take it off your character, they can't search your apartment, houses and apartments act as safe havens. 

7. You will have a bounty on you after a crime, depending on the severity of the crime will depend how long that bounty is on you.

8. No pc requirements  that's why we compare to other games.

9. You are able to refund your purchase at almost any time, just contact @Beach_Ball

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masa said:

Hello, To explain a bit more in depth for these questions.

Ok, there are 3 modules in total. These modules are standalone pieces of the the full game, which act as 3 Alpha stages.

1. The Town Square module will only consist of a small portion of the map like it is stated "the Town Square". This is also known as the Social Module because it will only consist of social aspects of the game.

2. S.W.A.T Module, this module is the second module which will be released shortly after the Town Square and being the module which being the fastest developed module. This module will allow for the competitive game-play between Cops and Robbers. 

3. The Racing module is the third and final module which will consist of cars and their mechanics/ customisation, all on the tracks/ roads of Identity!

Remember these 3 Modules are standalone and you will be able to play ANY of them right up until BETA.

4. The BETA! The beta is and will consist of all the 3 modules and more mechanics/ content being merged into one. This will mean that you will have access to the FULL Identity map, and pretty much most gameplay/ mechanics if not all which will be available at Full Game Release

The BETA is going to be the closest thing to the full game!

5. Finally, after the BETA will be the Full Game Release! 

Everything after the 1st Module is TBA!

1. Will there be servers 100% French, and others 100% English ...?
2. Will there be a system of handcuffs or bruises?
3. If a freekill is done for example to whom will we have to redirect ourselves?

6 hours ago, Yessowww said:

1. Will there be servers 100% French, and others 100% English ...?
2. Will there be a system of handcuffs or bruises?
3. If a freekill is done for example to whom will we have to redirect ourselves?

1. All Official servers will be English, while private server communities will be based on what they want the language to be. Here you can find some communities forming at this early stage including a French server http://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/36-private-server-discussion/

2. I don't understand, but maybe @HairyGrenade may know what you mean.

3. There is a system in place to prevent RDM on Official servers but it is up to private servers to enforce things with staff and rules etc.