JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

On the topic of marriage, does the game allow same-sex marriage?

Is the game server's only going to be based in the US? Any chance for them to expand in SEA regions?

As well as most players would likely play civilians or criminals, is there a chance where the PD would unable to control certain incidents, resulting in a scenario in which the PD is seemed as weak?

4 minutes ago, MrFren said:

On the topic of marriage, does the game allow same-sex marriage?

Is the game server's only going to be based in the US? Any chance for them to expand in SEA regions?

As well as most players would likely play civilians or criminals, is there a chance where the PD would unable to control certain incidents, resulting in a scenario in which the PD is seemed as weak?

Same-sex marriage will be possible and official servers will be available for multiple regions. There will be some circumstances where the PD may not be the best option so the SWAT will be needed instead. 

How is housing going to be handled at launch? Not apartments, but the individual houses. Will they be owned by some npc real estate agency. Or will it just be a set price that we have to pay. More importantly will any of the tiers start with enough money to buy real estate right off the bat. 

Sorry for asking so much, and this might have already been covered but I couldn't find it. How are admins and moderators going to be handled on the official servers? Can anyone apply or will it only be actual employees?

Edit: Added another question. 

Edited by Brostachio
  • Like 1

Will the apartment or house the player buys be a safe haven? Or will the police be able to break it down due to warrant, or another player tries to steal something valuable from your house?

• Like 1

Just now, bus said:

Will the apartment or house the player buys be a safe haven? Or will the police be able to break it down due to warrant, or another player tries to steal something valuable from your house?

"Payers cannot access another players home without an invitation. "

I mean what happens if a person commits a crime, and keeps hiding in a house, how would the cop find him/her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bus said:

No one can enter your house without invitation

4 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

"Payers cannot access another players home without an invitation. "

I mean what happens if a person commits a crime, and keeps hiding in a house, how would the cop find him/her.

No if your wanted, then the house is out of bounds.

• Like 1

Speaking of apartments. If I buy a 2 bedroom, would I be able to rent out one of the rooms? I'm still a little confused as to how the rental side will work given I'm pretty sure I read we won't be allowed to own multiple properties? I liked the idea of becoming a property mogul.

24 minutes ago, Brostachio said:

How is housing going to be handled at launch? Not apartments, but the individual houses.

I am not sure but that's a very good question, maybe its the same way you would buy the house on A3L and then you can be a estate agent.

1 hour ago, Brostachio said:

Or will it just be a set price that we have to pay.

I think more of a set price!

More importantly will any of the tiers start with enough money to buy real estate right off the bat. 

No, the houses will be realistic prices and none of the tiers give you 80k+

How are admins and moderators going to be handled on the official servers?

on the developers company website I am sure they will advertise their where you will apply http://www.asylumentertainment.ca/ 

Can anyone apply or will it only be actual employees?

Just check up on the link i gave above at full game release.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OsirisWoolf said:

Speaking of apartments. If I buy a 2 bedroom, would I be able to rent out one of the rooms? I'm still a little confused as to how the rental side will work given I'm pretty sure I read we won't be allowed to own multiple properties? I liked the idea of becoming a property mogul.

I don't think so with renting a room. You can rent the whole place though. and You only can own 1 house and 1 apartment as far as i am aware

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't think so with renting a room. You can rent the whole place though. and You only can own 1 house and 1 apartment as far as i am aware

Oh, right on. Makes sense. 1 of each is fair enough, means i can customise both and rent one. Thanks.

• Like 1

I know that you've said that only cosmetic items are buyable with real money but do houses and cars count? Like are they ONLY accessible via real money or can I work hard and purchase em with in-game money?

Edited by TheTsTdriver

3 hours ago, TheTsTdriver said:

I know that you've said that only cosmetic items are buyable with real money but do houses and cars count? Like are they ONLY accessible via real money or can I work hard and purchase em with in-game money?

Besides cosmetic items, you can buy some apartments as well, but you will not be able to buy in-game money. They don't want people getting a big advantage over other players.

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

Besides cosmetic items, you can buy some apartments as well, but you will not be able to buy in-game money. They don't want people getting a big advantage over other players.

You don't get me, I mean can I actually buy houses and cars with in game money? 

14 minutes ago, TheTsTdriver said:

You don't get me, I mean can I actually buy houses and cars with in game money? 

Oh yes! Sorry! :)

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Oh yes! Sorry! :)

Great to know, if the answer was no then i'd've probably ended up not buying it, thanks!

59 minutes ago, TheTsTdriver said:

Great to know, if the answer was no then i'd've probably ended up not buying it, thanks!

You're welcome! :)

Will you be able to create multiple characters under the one account? In case you ever wanted to start fresh in the game?

Edit: And also have 2 different characters at the same time?

Edited by PoTayToh

how many languages will the game will have you admins who will speak other languages like 
Bulgarian example (which will be an advantage for me, be sure you do not know English very well)
I apologize for googlе translator
Edited by UniSmile

I got 3 questions

Q1: will there be dualschock 4 suppurt? (Ps4 controller)

Q2: Why will there be steering wheel support? Sounds kinda stupid for this sort of game

Q3: will the g27 steering wheel be supported?

Greetings from, Mitchell!

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 3:10 PM, UniSmile said:

how many languages will the game will have you admins who will speak other languages like 
Bulgarian example (which will be an advantage for me, be sure you do not know English very well)

If you use now google translate then you need to translate still people because they still spreak English.... or there will be a unofficial server in your language.

On 04/12/2016 at 8:55 PM, JoelKeys said:

Will this game retail for $15? Or is that just a discount for investing early?

No, this game will not retail at $15 and I estimate it to be about $30 - $40 full retail but this is not confirmed/ its my opinion.

On 06/12/2016 at 8:34 AM, PoTayToh said:

Will you be able to create multiple characters under the one account? In case you ever wanted to start fresh in the game?

Edit: And also have 2 different characters at the same time?

1. Yes, if you wanted to make 2 characters I am sure this will be the max on official servers but on private servers, if its possible they might have more at the same time. 

2. yes you can have 2 characters at the same time if you wanted.

On 30/12/2016 at 2:10 PM, UniSmile said:

Ok, there will most likely be servers which will be one language and that could be yours, but I think all the admins on the official servers will speak English but may be fluent in other languages but there is no guarantee for that.

11 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

I got 3 questions

Q1: will there be dualschock 4 suppurt? (Ps4 controller)

Q2: Why will there be steering wheel support? Sounds kinda stupid for this sort of game

Q3: will the g27 steering wheel be supported?

Greetings from, Mitchell!

1. Controller support I am sure is confirmed and so yes.

2. Because people like to use the steering wheel's for racing, / driving in general.

3. If the steering wheel is popular, it will be supported. (it does say in the main post for 2/3 of these questions.)

I saw that in the OP that the in-game currency was gonna be as close and as realistic to the USD.

Will there be a real cash economy implemented into this game, so the in-game currency can be exchanged for a real currency at a fixed rate? I'd imagine that this would drive businesses and encourage employment.

Edited by OllieTaylor

10 hours ago, OllieTaylor said:

I saw that in the OP that the in-game currency was gonna be as close and as realistic to the USD.

Will there be a real cash economy implemented into this game, so the in-game currency can be exchanged for a real currency at a fixed rate? I'd imagine that this would drive businesses and encourage employment.

No, that would make the game "PAY TO WIN!" This game will only allow you to buy Permanent Cosmetic items for your character.