LionroM

Who is your favorite artist

Hello !

I wanted to ask you guys , who is your favorite artist and Why.

You can already guess by my profile Haha that mine favorite is Michael Jackson , even though he doesn't exist anymore .. , in my opinion he is the best.
I mean His Voice , Vocal range (4 Octaves) , Dancing skills . all of it , is just amazing.

I have a collection to share with you guys :) 
That's what I got for now ^.^ 

What do you think ?:)

OH I Think the second pic is amazing Hhaha, great with those police lights ;)

13977784_675195699298517_976787261_o.jpg

14012625_675195689298518_1102527314_o.jpg

Edited by LionroM
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Michael Jackson was a pedo 

That's kind of insulting... Thanks for that reply...

It's funny.. The stories that people hear...

Isn't true man, You can see a bunch of interviews with him. 
There is a Lot to learn about him..

4 minutes ago, LionroM said:

That's kind of insulting... Thanks for that reply...

It's funny.. The stories that people hear...

Isn't true man, You can see a bunch of interviews with him. 
There is a Lot to learn about him..

I could see interviews with him yeah, point being that most of the people he abused came forward after he died.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I could see interviews with him yeah, point being that most of the people he abused came forward after he died.

I don't want to argue .. :) 
Your Opinion bro.

4 minutes ago, LionroM said:

I don't want to argue .. :) 
Your Opinion bro.

It's not a matter of opinion, I don't see why people would go forward with such extraordinary allegations if they weren't to be true. It's like tons of celebrites, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, they all got uncovered years after their careers when their victims had grown up and/or the perpetrator had died.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

It's not a matter of opinion, I don't see why people would go forward with such extraordinary allegations if they weren't to be true. It's like tons of celebrites, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, they all got uncovered years after their careers when their victims had grown up and/or the perpetrator had died.

Believe me, I've done the research, I can confidently say that no, he wasn't a pedophile. 

Here's what happened: Michael Jackson always loved kids, mostly due to the fact that he never really had a childhood because he was working so much. He felt bad for kids who had cancer and other illnesses, so he would take them and their families to Neverland Ranch (his home, which was huge and had all these cool things like an amusement park, a movie theater, a zoo...anything you can think of, really). He did that for years and years, and nothing ever happened. 

Well, then this one kid came with his family in 1993, and suddenly they accused Michael Jackson of molesting their son. Everyone was shocked, because at the time Michael had a very, very clean and innocent image with the public, and no one ever imagined him doing something like that. After a whole lot of media speculation, Michael decided that it would be easier and quicker to just give up and move on, so he paid off the family to drop the law suit. Later, evidence was found of the father of the "molested" son saying, "When we win this, we're winning BIG. We're gonna be so rich--we're gonna destroy Michael Jackson." Obviously, that quote basically proved that they were only after Michael Jackson's money, and their son had never been molested. 

So a couple years passed by, and then in 2005, another family saw their chance and accused Michael of molesting their son. This time, Michael didn't settle, and he took them to court. The prosecutors were set on seeing that Michael was guilty, and tore through his home, damaging items and looking through personal belongings for any trace of evidence that Michael was a pedophile. Well, they never found anything. The more the case went on, the more obvious it was that this was just another family looking to get rich. The mother of the son had a large criminal background of welfare fraud, and was known for cheating celebrities into giving her money. The jury found Michael Jackson innocent of all charges. 

The reason that a lot of people think he's a pedophile is because of the media. The idea of Michael being a pedophile was really, really juicy news, and so they milked it up as much as they could. They would only talk about the news going against Michael Jackson, never the news that supported his case, and so the vast majority of the public decided Michael was guilty, simply because they didn't have any evidence to think otherwise. Anyone who says that Michael Jackson is a pedophile now has simply not researched the case at all. 

So, bottom line: No evidence, no proof, just two families looking to win easy cash.

If we're going with just a singular artist and not bands, I'd have to say mine is Beyonce. I know it's a little cliche but her voice is just so amazing even in person. Plus she's an inspiration to African American women everywhere! I'm also really into Childish Gambino lately if any of you are into rap, and Darwin Deez is great. :D MJ is pretty cool too, I love Thriller xD 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

Those were just the first things that came to my mind. Here are my playlists with my favorite songs. (just click the top left, the three bars!)

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Hatoful said:

If we're going with just a singular artist and not bands, I'd have to say mine is Beyonce. I know it's a little cliche but her voice is just so amazing even in person. Plus she's an inspiration to African American women everywhere! I'm also really into Childish Gambino lately if any of you are into rap. :D MJ is pretty cool too, I love Thriller xD 

Beyonce is great :)
I listed to her a few times.

Oh yeah the Thriller is awesome ;) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Dion, The Ink Spots, RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lot more

tumblr_ndceydroi91r1u77po1_500.gif

Dion and The Ink Spots yesssss. After playing Fallout 4 I'm obsessed with so many old artists like Danny Kaye and Bob Crosby. They're soo good!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2016 at 11:27 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I listen to a ton of metal myself, but I listen to a sub-genre called melodic death metal. I don't know if you or anyone has heard about it I have to say though it has to be, in my opinion, the best genre of metal. I could never really get into Metallica because I only started listening to metal a few years ago and I thought they were so generically popular. I mean all me a hipster, but to each their own right?

3 hours ago, Thevandergenie said:

I listen to a ton of metal myself, but I listen to a sub-genre called melodic death metal. I don't know if you or anyone has heard about it I have to say though it has to be, in my opinion, the best genre of metal. I could never really get into Metallica because I only started listening to metal a few years ago and I thought they were so generically popular. I mean all me a hipster, but to each their own right?

I only listen to 80s and early 90s mettalica , after like 95 they suck. I like 70s black Sabbath all Ronnie james dio, songs like neon nights, lady evil, Everytime I listen it's like I'm riding through hell and flipping Satan off. Alot of people haven't heard the band called mastadon. I recommend the album Crack the Skye. It's fucking great the band is like metal and singing mixed. Slipknot is a dead giveaway, I used to listen to them with my best friend all the fucking time. I like other bands but I probably only like only one of their songs .

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

Right now some of my favorite artists are

ffdp 

Rittz 

and Tristam 

There are a lot more, and they change damn near daily, but those are my favorite right now

It's really hard to pick a favourite, because saying a favourite is basically saying you prefer every single one of their songs to somebody else's, when that's just an impossible decision to make. But if I did have to pick it would be Dire Straits, a British rock band from the 70s/80s. They changed the way I looked at music entirely, have entertained me for countless hours and have got me through a tough time or two.

74.jpg.63bf6cb7ef79c023081e3e17aa206619.

However a lot of other bands/artists come quite close, which is why I said it was such a difficult choice. Here are all that i can think of now. Notice the genres are a mish mash of classic/modern rock, blues and some psychedelia in there too. There are others I like too but these are the bands/artists which I like several songs from, not just one or two.

Eric Clapton, Def Leppard, Muse, Guns n Roses, Joe Bonamassa, Dream Theater, The Eagles, AC/DC, Mac Demarco

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

alexey omelchuk

Woha , I like this Metro music, Also passed the game. took me 12 hours of gameplay ;P

• Like 1

Queen

Rush

AC/DC

Van Halen (Before Sammy)

Foo Fighters

The Sound Of Liberty

Them Crooked Vultures

The White Stripes

Johnny Cash

Nirvana

And most likely more but I can't remember?

On 10-8-2016 at 0:08 AM, Kickapoo said:

Michael Jackson was a pedo 

Why you gotta go there, Kickapoo?  Keep it on topic and nice. 

Like the Dire Straits also esp. the telegraph road song.  

• Like 1

Without a doubt Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Although CCR produced dozens of amazing songs, the two above are my favorite.

12 hours ago, Profender said:

Why you gotta go there, Kickapoo?  Keep it on topic and nice. 

Like the Dire Straits also esp. the telegraph road song.  

Aye, Telegraph Road is one of my faves though I'd say my favourite is Tunnel of Love, not just because of the song but because of the memories that come with it xD