RecklessTactics98

Alright Lets End This Once And For All With A Poll For The Devs to View

Developer Content  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What direction would you rather the devs take in showing progress

• Take time to make things perfect before unveiling and give big updates all at once
    • Show minimal updates often

Everyone is sick of the "no updates or videos" posts so lets hope the devs see this and the results of the poll that i have posted.

When are you going to realize they don't care about community? They didn't keep a single deadline and promise they gave about this game. And people still blindly believe on them 1.5 years later with only couple assets every month or so.

Motown has stated that is was a bad choice to give such an ambitious deadline and has said that from now on they wont be giving out ETA's for anything as people will end up whining when they dont get what they want. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

¿Cuándo va a darse cuenta de que no se preocupan por la comunidad? No guardaron un plazo único y prometen que dieron sobre este juego. Y la gente todavía creen ciegamente en ellos 1,5 años más tarde con sólo los activos par de cada mes o así.

29 days ago they posted information about identity in his official Facebook page

Just try to have fun in the meantime. Its not like this is the only game on earth. For example, I have made my MC into a GTA crew and we having tonnes of fun on there while awaiting the release of Identity.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

When are you going to realize they don't care about community? They didn't keep a single deadline and promise they gave about this game. And people still blindly believe on them 1.5 years later with only couple assets every month or so.

I have already answered people like you saying they don't care about there community. Its reality that games get delays and also its a reality that not all deadlines get met on time so stop complaining.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I have already answered people like you saying they don't care about there community. Its reality that games get delays and also its a reality that not all deadlines get met on time so stop complaining.

Well put James :) Sorry i ran out of likes

• Like 2

Remember this is a kickstarter not a announced game that was funded by just investors. People who have put money into this game want to see progress. If you kickstarter any other game you will realize that this kickstarter has been lacking on the content. I'm all for giving developers time but show me a few screenshot and a video every one and awhile. :)

• Like 3