Buckanwuh1

Consoles

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I'm being petty? How? I told people to stop and that it was getting bad.

That was directed at the people who were arguing not at you. I just added you because i wanted to end this thread

6 minutes ago, Crystella said:

That was directed at the people who were arguing not at you. I just added you because i wanted to end this thread

Oh alright

4 hours ago, Crystella said:

wait, didn't you both argue?

20 hours ago, Cornholio said:

He shit posted because you called him a peasant for wanting to use a controller on PC. So yes, that was you.

Link me to the thread because I'm quite sure that wasn't what happened. Either that or the shitposter i am thinking of was on another post. Either way I didn't make my post out of spite, making your point irrelevant anyway.

Edit: Okay I've read the post I think you are referring to now, and yes I admit I was probably a bit toxic. Can't really add to that, mistakes were made 

Edited by Kickapoo

On 9/11/2016 at 10:01 PM, Kickapoo said:

No no no I promise that post you're referring to was made purely to discuss the new Playstation Now that was coming around then, I went on to suggest that it could signify the downfall of consoles, I didn't make it as a sort of comeback to the kid who shitpost about PC gamers on the other thread. And yeah, you say I started that I didn't at all he was asking for it with what he said originally. I don't start on people if I don't feel I have a reason to. That's my viewpoint, no doubt yours is different but then again aren't most peoples.

so what you are saying is i cant roleplay as a hitman...and no thnx i would rather play the sims then garrys mod m8 ... so please stop being so salty.... i am gonna be a hitman for crying out loud

• Like 1

Playstation 2 without a doubt, the console of my childhood will always be the closest to my heart. Don't you agree?

PlayStation 2 as well. Played so many amazing games on there. San Andreas, Tony Hawks UnderGround, GTA Vice City, Ultimate Spider-Man. Spider Man 2.... I need to get my PS2

sadly i never had a playstation 2, but my uncle always allowed me to play the lord of the rings and gta san andreas on his playstation 2 :D

5 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Any of you plan on playing GTA Underground?

Nah I think the concept of it would annoy the hell out of me

It's amazing. All the great GTA maps in one. You're in SA so I fly from VC to see you. Amazing times.

18 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

It's amazing. All the great GTA maps in one. You're in SA so I fly from VC to see you. Amazing times.

Wait what? I'm in San Andreas?

Yeah, you'd be in San Andreas and I'd be in Vice City. I could just fly over there and chill with you there. And then fly back to Vice City

The Day this game comes to consoles is the day pigs fly, i mean pc ports to console have lately been horrible consoles just cant run modern pc games, i mean apb reloaded is on xbox one and its like extra low graphics and runs at around 15 fps, same with 7 days to die and subnautica, i think the only good port was elite dangerous which was heavy optimized to play on console.

• Like 1

On 20.9.2016 at 9:04 PM, Cornholio said:

Yeah, you'd be in San Andreas and I'd be in Vice City. I could just fly over there and chill with you there. And then fly back to Vice City

what about liberty city?

forever-alone-2.jpg.5beaeebf5b68c0491345

15 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

what about liberty city?

forever-alone-2.jpg.5beaeebf5b68c0491345

That's in there too. GTA 3 LC though since it's all three old games on one map

why don't the devs just like idk increase price on consoles but justify this by making it a good console port (like elite dangerous) so make is a 40-60$ game on consoles.

1 hour ago, x_AsHeR said:

why don't the devs just like idk increase price on consoles but justify this by making it a good console port (like elite dangerous) so make is a 40-60$ game on consoles.

it's just fan service.

11 hours ago, x_AsHeR said:

The game is going to be about $40 i believe at release, so it would have to be like $50+ for good extra.