Buckanwuh1

Consoles

10 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you're just annoying, but you can change.

i know that you don't know the following words but you should learn about their meaning: "being polite" without "".

we are humans, but every human can decide how he acts like in the public. sure, that's your opinion, but i'm not sure if you would really laugh if you would see me in reallife.

see? was it that difficulty?

answers to some of your sentences

You state the way I act is down to my opinion of how I should act, yet you then call me annoying as if it is fact, when that is also just a matter of your opinion. And your second sentence, don't try to be patronising that just makes you look like a cunt. And why would i not laugh in real life? Is this one of those ohh I'd beat you up in real life situations? 

12 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

nope. just forgot pressing enter one time. " sure, that's your opinion, but i'm not sure if you would really laugh if you would see me in reallife. " is my answer to your sentence about you laughing at me in reallife. how you act reminds me of a cancer sick donkey cunt. you wouldn't laugh at me in reallife because there would be something happening that well, let's say living with 2 arms and 1 leg is not the most comfotable way of living. and if we would punch each other i would obviously call the police because you're not worth my time. to be exactly: i'll go and play some the guild 2 renaissance or something else. it makes more sense than chating with you. and thanks for raging

Cancer sick donkey cunt, wow how creative. Again though you don't seem to be getting the memo that insulting me with something like that is so far fetched and dumb witted that I fail to find it offensive. If you're gonna argue with me keep it real at least. No idea what you mean with the 2 arms and 1 leg thing and I wouldn't attack you no because I'm not such a person that will attack somebody if I can beat them verbally instead and/or don't feel threatened. Generally I consider people who use violence in falling outs such as these to be the cowards, they have nothing more to say so they use violence instead. P.S I'm not raging, I am quite calm. I could say the same about you but what's the point, were having an argument I think you're entitled to rage.

Edited by Kickapoo

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Cancer sick donkey cunt, wow how creative. Again though you don't seem to be getting the memo that insulting me with something like that is so far fetched and dumb witted that I fail to find it offensive. If you're gonna argue with me keep it real at least. No idea what you mean with the 2 arms and 1 leg thing and I wouldn't attack you no because I'm not such a person that will attack somebody if I can beat them verbally instead and/or don't feel threatened. Generally I consider people who use violence in falling outs such as these to be the cowards, they have nothing more to say so they use violence instead. P.S I'm not raging, I am quite calm. I could say the same about you but what's the point, were having an argument I think you're entitled to rage.

played a round and already regreted that i've stopped playing the guild 2. cancer sick donkey cunt because cunt is what you've written to me, lauchboy. 2 arms 1 leg means you fight me and i'll get my reallife people to help me while we fight and to cut off at least one of your legs (seriously, just turn on your head). why did you say in your last post that you would attack me? it's a fact that the only verbal thing you know is (watch video)

quote: " Generally I consider people who use violence in falling outs such as these to be the cowards, they have nothing more to say so they use violence instead" looks like you've forgotten what you've written in your past in this forum. you think because i'm useing curse words as reaction to your curse words from the entire past i'm raging? nope. and if you continue without evidences like you always do i'll just continue laughing.

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Wait wait I didn't offend Cornholio originally did I? I just asked him why he was here if he wasn't being supportive, so your point is completely invalid Shimo, and do you see my crying for a moderator? No exactly. It's only worth offending somebody when you actually have something to say that isn't so untrue they'll just shrug it off in an instance.

You told me to leave if I don't support it. I only made a joke that's been running for well over a year now.

Also, these fucking forums are so hazardous. Like holy shit they're getting worse and worse. Like at least 4 topics have been closed and it's amazing this one hasn't been shut down. Good conversation though. I enjoyed have a knight in shining armor protect my honor. Cheers Shimo. You the man. xD

• Like 2

@Shimozukachi Never said i wanted to attack you so.... @Cornholio @Profender Yeah believe it or not once these forums actually had interesting people on them who regularly posted quality content, and took part in decent role plays regularly etc. A time when a joke was actually funny and not a constant barrage of joking about how slow devlopment is etc. If you were there then you would think the same. Now they've gone and I have you lot instead, which saddens me. Oh and for the record when was I A. Being Aggressive and B. Being easily offended in say relation to just replying to Shimo instead? There's a difference mate. On no occassion have I stepped above the bar where I would be considered aggressive or overly emotional, just like Shimo didn't in his replies. Don't you have something better to do than be a bystander on somebody else's argument?

And if you guys have a argument, then do it private on PM instead of openly on the forums. This is open for everybody also new people who are thinking to back the game, and then they read the things you both are writting... Fans of the game and then acting like this? 

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Shimozukachi Never said i wanted to attack you so.... @Cornholio @Profender Yeah believe it or not once these forums actually had interesting people on them who regularly posted quality content, and took part in decent role plays regularly etc. A time when a joke was actually funny and not a constant barrage of joking about how slow devlopment is etc. If you were there then you would think the same. Now they've gone and I have you lot instead, which saddens me. Oh and for the record when was I A. Being Aggressive and B. Being easily offended in say relation to just replying to Shimo instead? There's a difference mate. On no occassion have I stepped above the bar where I would be considered aggressive or overly emotional, just like Shimo didn't in his replies. Don't you have something better to do than be a bystander on somebody else's argument?

as long noone deletes it the entire humanity can read everything. now get a cookie and get a new makeup, lauchboy

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

as long noone deletes it the entire humanity can read everything. now get a cookie and get a new makeup, lauchboy

When did I say I wanted to attack you?

3 hours ago, Profender said:

So you also scared away those interesting people.. 

No, I'll correct you again good sir it was the general stagnation of updates from the dev team that 'scared them off' Either that or they either became too busy, something like that. Also some actually preferred the old forums' layout, including me so that could of had an effect too.

12 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

look at your last comments

I have, and I never said I wanted to. So answer my question.

8 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

comments, not comment

I have, and I never said I wanted to. Feel free to pin point where I never said I wanted to fight you.

The reason people don't like being here is because it seems like you two are always fighting about something. Consoles or some shit. Mostly you Kickapoo. I've gone through so many threads where I see you specifically starting shit with people. I read a thread where you had an argument with some kid about him being a console peasant and then made a thread about how consoles were gonna die. It's always you starting something. So stop.

• Like 5

Indeed

16 hours ago, Cornholio said:

The reason people don't like being here is because it seems like you two are always fighting about something. Consoles or some shit. Mostly you Kickapoo. I've gone through so many threads where I see you specifically starting shit with people. I read a thread where you had an argument with some kid about him being a console peasant and then made a thread about how consoles were gonna die. It's always you starting something. So stop.

On 10/09/2016 at 8:05 PM, Cornholio said:

No no no I promise that post you're referring to was made purely to discuss the new Playstation Now that was coming around then, I went on to suggest that it could signify the downfall of consoles, I didn't make it as a sort of comeback to the kid who shitpost about PC gamers on the other thread. And yeah, you say I started that I didn't at all he was asking for it with what he said originally. I don't start on people if I don't feel I have a reason to. That's my viewpoint, no doubt yours is different but then again aren't most peoples.

On 10/09/2016 at 8:20 PM, Tafara said:

you can hire me as soon as the game is in alpha...

You wanna play a game where people kill people all the time and can't take RP seriously then try Garry's mod. I'd like to think of all the potential here the one thing you wouldn't wanna reciprocate is what pretty much everyone does in other RP games anyway, kill eachother with their own sense of righteousness. 

15 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No no no I promise that post you're referring to was made purely to discuss the new Playstation Now that was coming around then, I went on to suggest that it could signify the downfall of consoles, I didn't make it as a sort of comeback to the kid who shitpost about PC gamers on the other thread. And yeah, you say I started that I didn't at all he was asking for it with what he said originally. I don't start on people if I don't feel I have a reason to. That's my viewpoint, no doubt yours is different but then again aren't most peoples.

He shit posted because you called him a peasant for wanting to use a controller on PC. So yes, that was you.

• Like 1

Seems like things blew up all because someone made a joke. People really need to lighten up and not take everything to heart.

15 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

Seems like things blew up all because someone made a joke. People really need to lighten up and not take everything to heart.

This entire forum is filled with this stuff. It's very very very bad.