JonathanTaylor

The Brotherhood Council

TBC.png.9105348861c0e821e5744e7a4245dafc

I would like to bring forth The Brotherhood Council.

The TBC is a high council of all of the high ranking members of current and future MC's of the island.
The council allows the President's of clubs to come together at a table and discuss concerns and ideas they have for their or others' clubs.

The council will have Church just like we would do within our MC but of course with select members of each club.

As for ranks, i was thinking of having some very basic ranks such as:

Presidents - Officer

Vice Presidents - Sub-Officer

Any other patch (Secretary/Treasurer) - Minor

The council will not allow prospect, patch members or any other minor patches into the council, Treasurer being the lowest rank allowed in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Council MC's

57b24f5f33ce3_BCRMCGTALOGOidentity.png.6

Bad Company Rangers MC

Members Of The Council:

Michael Thatcher - International President  -  Officer

Doc Rogers - President  -  Officer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xS6inQy.png.1b67ab43a4c9423220fdfad93ddd

Men Of Mayhem MC

Members Of The Council:

Louis Hudson - President  -  Officer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

57a79f67ca378_577ec83f7f77d_bestbackpatc

Highwaymen MC

Members Of The Council:

Carter Crowe - President  -  Officer

Mickey Tohmpson - Vice President  -  Sub-Officer

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know what you think of the idea and any further suggestions you might have if the council was to be formed.

Thank you for your time,

Michael Thatcher
International President - BCR MC

@Narc, @Carter_Crowe, @Micky_Tohmpson, @Fesos

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3

If you agree with the formation of a coalition of MC's then please would the President of each MC that wants to join post a picture of their patch and write the following:

57b24f82bdc61_BCRMCGTALOGOidentity.png.d

International President Michael Thatcher of The Bad Company Rangers hereby agrees with the formation of The Brotherhood Council and approves their club joining the council.

This will allow me to see who agrees with me and who would like to be a part of the council.

In the event that the President of your club is not present but you have made contact with them about it and they approve, then the Vice President of that club may make the post.

Keep on riding brothers,

Michael Thatcher

Edited by Herzog

TGvdF

President Louis Hudson of The Men of Mayhem Motorcycle Club hereby agrees with the formation of The Brotherhood Council and approves their club joining the council.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

rsz_best_back_patch_ever.jpg.fb47dad9d45

President Carter Crowe and Vice President Mickey Tohmpson of the US Identity Highwaymen agree with the formation of The Brotherhood Council and agree to join. 

The devil made me do it!

~Micky "Louie" Tohmpson 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

To all Officers and Sub-Officers of The Brotherhood Council.

What would you rather prefer?

Council church every 2 weeks or monthly?

If neither then please put in what you think our church schedule should be.

Thanks,

Officer Michael Thatcher

@Narc, @Doc_Rogers, @Micky_Tohmpson, @Carter_Crowe

I have also come up with a small rank structure.

This shows the ranks of the council and which members will fill those ranks.

We must also elect a High Officer to lead the council meetings.

So how we could go about this is select the candidate from the list of current members, write their name and a +1.

You cant vote for yourself of course. I would have originally said Presidents only but well allow VP's as well.

57a9b1dbe4d79_TBCRanks.thumb.png.05b0340

My Vote

@Micky_Tohmpson - +1

After all members of the council have voted we will see who got the most votes and they will become our current High Officer. We could possibly vote in a new High Officer every couple of months.

Good luck brothers,

Michael Thatcher

1 hour ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I like the idea of having somebody run it every other month, like taking turns. Well,

Mickey Tohmpson +1 

lol I said you can't vote for yourself you scrub xD

55 minutes ago, ShadowedNation said:

Seriously you're trying to add politics to criminals. that isn't RP wouldn't be allowed on most servers

Don't know why you're complaining, looks like more business and money for you and your insurance company.

Politics has always been in an MC. MCs are more organised that you may think. This is pretty much like the Mafia commission. It allows all of the leaders of the MCs on the island to come together and discuss concerns and ideas they have. 

• Like 1