Mr_G

The Dollars

JOIN THE DOLLARS

We Strive for Strength In Numbers but value Anonymity. 

The Dollars allow people to anonymously contribute to the community without choosing sides. Unlike the Mafia and crime families.

The more people who join, the more powerful the group becomes.

Members will always have someone to call in a bad situation.

With any luck, the organisation will become a significant force in the gang community and will be reputed as a powerful group. We hope to have members all over the game world. This will ensure that everyone has backup, wherever they are.

As our members gain power and resources, so does the group. Our various connections will give individual members more power. If a member wants something, somebody can give it to them.

To Join, you must simply use this image as your cover image on your profile:

57a35a26d82fd_dollarscoverart.thumb.png.

and introduce yourself in this topic thread.

We are not criminals but we will not let the law stand in the way of our goals.

If we don't like you, we'll come for you.

We hope that the group will help new members, with little power, achieve what they want from the game. Be that creating a new business or fighting for what they stand for.

Edited by Mr_G

22 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

Join The Dollars

Anyone can join, no matter your age, gender, race etc, provided you have good intentions. 

To Join you must simply use this image as your cover image on your profile:

57a35a26d82fd_dollarscoverart.thumb.png.

and introduce yourself in this topic thread (Also, try to stay active on the forums)

Hopefully, members can meet up in-game when Identity is released and even carry out missions of their choosing with fellow members of The Dollars.

A main aspect of The Dollars is to show strength in numbers meaning the more members there are, the better it becomes and the more influence we have.

The importance of The Dollars is to allow people to anonymously contribute to the community without necessarily choosing sides or demonstrating a particular mindset. Unlike the Mafia and crime families.

So regardless my choice of influence (i can be a mafia influence or a buisness owner selling guns) i can join, and be apart of a cult of influence? 

Say I just want to have a warehouse where I can build firearms- joining this means I can contact individuals who can disperse the product or I can have someone deliver it to shops, protected and safe? 

What about selling cars? Does this preform as a distributor if say, i want to publish music? Or rule a small town? Can i say, get in touch with people who can boost my market through this said group? 

What if I join and decide I no longer want to be apart, are there consequences? What if I decide that the group is taking a turn for the worst (lots of killings, bad reputation developing)do I have a say as to what the corporation should be doing? 

Are there ranks in this said group? Ex: owner/founder, CEO/underboss, distributors, workers, killers/hitman? 

Is this group military/police ininvolved or invloved? 

12 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

So regardless my choice of influence (i can be a mafia influence or a buisness owner selling guns) i can join, and be apart of a cult of influence? 

Say I just want to have a warehouse where I can build firearms- joining this means I can contact individuals who can disperse the product or I can have someone deliver it to shops, protected and safe? 

What about selling cars? Does this preform as a distributor if say, i want to publish music? Or rule a small town? Can i say, get in touch with people who can boost my market through this said group? 

What if I join and decide I no longer want to be apart, are there consequences? What if I decide that the group is taking a turn for the worst (lots of killings, bad reputation developing)do I have a say as to what the corporation should be doing? 

Are there ranks in this said group? Ex: owner/founder, CEO/underboss, distributors, workers, killers/hitman? 

Is this group military/police ininvolved or invloved? 

Essentially, while it is technically a gang, there aren't really any rules. It just allows people to be a part of an organisation in which they can have their own rules and goals. I believe that if it grows, people can ask for help from other members but aren't forced to comply with any regulations. 

There are no consequences for leaving the gang. If you feel the gang is going badly, you may leave or try to fix the issues instead.

Being part of the gang basically means you have someone to back you up in a bad situation and possibly allows members to meet new people to play the game with.

Being part of the gang means that you have influence without being ordered around by people. You could ask if there are any members in your area and they might want to help you out. This means there is always someone to back you up.

Basically, it's a gang without a hierarchy. This may sound chaotic but it's all about freedom and strength in numbers

4 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

Essentially, while it is technically a gang, there aren't really any rules. It just allows people to be a part of an organisation in which they can have their own rules and goals. I believe that if it grows, people can ask for help from other members but aren't forced to comply with any regulations. 

There are no consequences for leaving the gang. If you feel the gang is going badly, you may leave or try to fix the issues instead.

Being part of the gang basically means you have someone to back you up in a bad situation and possibly allows members to meet new people to play the game with.

Being part of the gang means that you have influence without being ordered around by people. You could ask if there are any members in your area and they might want to help you out. This means there is always someone to back you up.

Basically, it's a gang without a hierarchy. This may sound chaotic but it's all about freedom and strength in numbers

Can you Photoshop your emblem into my nutterbutter picture? (:

4 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

In addition, anonymity is an important factor as it means you are not targeted for being a member but can still be part of a strong organisation.

The gang is ideal for members who just want to play the game peacefully but also allows people to carry out illegal activities. In addition, members may want to create a vigilante-esque task force to fight other gangs. You can see that this may be difficult if someone didn't have people backing them up which is the reason we need lots of members. It is a gang to be feared but respected at the same time due to strength in numbers.

Personally, i would use the gang's influence to fight the bad gangs that may be causing trouble for players by contacting other members who may want to help do good in Identity.

Members may want to simply be sociable and meet up with other players without getting involved with the other members' business

23 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Can you Photoshop your emblem into my nutterbutter picture? (:

your profile picture?

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Cover photo

how would i go about doing that?

8 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

how would i go about doing that?

Go to photoshop, imbed your photo into mine? I'm using a cellular device otherwise I'd do it and make it simple. 

You can do a small tutorial if that helps you. It's simple photoshop.

9 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

do you want me to just place the emblem in the corner or something?

Perfect. 

Just add it to my current cover photo (: