TraxxasBoy520

Consoles

So i believed this question is ask before but i dont know. Is this game come out on consoles after pc release? I swear to god if i see any hate or 'it will break consoles' replies. Your comment will get reported. I know this game can run on consoles.  

Edited by TraxxasBoy520

they will first release it on pc and then think about releasing it on consoles (but they'll have to programm it on each consoles programming language, licenses etc). hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

they will first release it on pc and then think about releasing it on consoles (but they'll have to programm it on each consoles programming language, licenses etc). hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Ok thank you. theres alot of hates over consoles which im starting to get pissed off.

1 hour ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Ok thank you. theres alot of hates over consoles which im starting to get pissed off.

don't worry. it's just because it's geting called that often and yeah, you know what happens when pc and console fanboys meet each other :D

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

don't worry. it's just because it's geting called that often and yeah, you know what happens when pc and console fanboys meet each other :D

Ikr i have console. I love pc and console. Imagine pc and console fanboy's meet in real life :0. Shit got real 

5 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Ikr i have console. I love pc and console. Imagine pc and console fanboy's meet in real life :0. Shit got real 

wait, wouldn't world war 3 start then? :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

wait, wouldn't world war 3 start then? :D

Yep its started right now! :D Have you heard of police 10 13 (game) 

Edited by TraxxasBoy520

28 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Yep its started right now! :D Have you heard of police 10 13 (game) 

sadly no :(

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

sadly no :(

Its police simulator and they used UR4  just like identity did. Police 1013 announced to be on pc and consoles. Graphics looks same thing as identity.  I really hope this game comes out on pc and consoles, right?

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@TraxxasBoy520 Explain to me how they could incorporate all of identity's controls and commands onto a controller?

Dude.  They shorten all controls. There will be no commands. My friend here said "They will release pc and than they think about release in consoles." 

40 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Dude.  They shorten all controls. There will be no commands. My friend here said "They will release pc and than they think about release in consoles." 

Explain "Shortening controls" 

45 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Explain "Shortening controls" 

it's like this: arma 3 controls or battlefield 3 controls? which one are more complicated? :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Dude why so bossy kickapoo. 

Good way of not answering my question

On 30/07/2016 at 0:29 AM, TraxxasBoy520 said:

So i believed this question is ask before but i dont know. Is this game come out on consoles after pc release? I swear to god if i see any hate or 'it will break consoles' replies. Your comment will get reported. I know this game can run on consoles.  

b3aa0597d1cb0587d0663552efe90a40 https://gyazo.com/b3aa0597d1cb0587d0663552efe90a40

The pic above shows your post and the pic below shows your post and a previous posted about the same thing.

cb2edc3de937aa73418bc1d879138757 https://gyazo.com/cb2edc3de937aa73418bc1d879138757

Please look before posting because your clearly not looking hard enough when things are in front of your eyes.

Also this game may run on console but the controls will be dumbed down for the controller and also a lot of the things which are player run will not most likely work out on console because you won't be able to join the same server like pc, it will join you on a server randomly.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

b3aa0597d1cb0587d0663552efe90a40 https://gyazo.com/b3aa0597d1cb0587d0663552efe90a40

The pic above shows your post and the pic below shows your post and a previous posted about the same thing.

cb2edc3de937aa73418bc1d879138757 https://gyazo.com/cb2edc3de937aa73418bc1d879138757

Please look before posting because your clearly not looking hard enough when things are in front of your eyes.

Also this game may run on console but the controls will be dumbed down for the controller and also a lot of the things which are player run will not most likely work out on console because you won't be able to join the same server like pc, it will join you on a server randomly.

Exactly, they'd have to dumb it down so much the identity devs would never do it because they want perfection with the game, which can only be delivered on PC.

7 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Exactly, they'd have to dumb it down so much the identity devs would never do it because they want perfection with the game, which can only be delivered on PC.

Look theres will be 16 buttons required in this game. Its will not be like arma 3 that have full keyboard is required. Trust me, most games have 16 buttons required but arma 3 have alot buttons.

9 hours ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Look theres will be 16 buttons required in this game. Its will not be like arma 3 that have full keyboard is required. Trust me, most games have 16 buttons required but arma 3 have alot buttons.

You have no evidence to support any of what you just said.

4 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

You have no evidence to support any of what you just said.

You too. Devs and my friend here verbalized pc first and then 'they going cogitate release it on consoles'

1 hour ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

You too. Devs and my friend here verbalized pc first and then 'they going cogitate release it on consoles'

Your English is poor, but I think what you are saying is that they are thinking of releasing it on consoles. Also I'm just being speculatory with my comments but you said straight up said there will be 16 buttons in this game, something you have no evidence on whatsoever. I at least have the general way the gaming industry works and knowledge of the time it would take to port and the limitations it would cause on my side to make an educated guess at least, you just came up with that out of nowhere. Stop begging for it to come on console you peasant.

10 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

you just came up with that out of nowhere. Stop begging for it to come on console you peasant.

LMFAO im dying. Freaking savage xD

• Like 1

Look if anyone hates consoles then leave and go find something that you would jerking off at. I am not here for arguing if console shouldnt have this game. Its not hurting you, isnt it? My grammar just fine. You all just wishing consoles to be banned so we all own pc which that bullshit. Well too late... Its not pc vs consoles, it was announced by dev that pc first and then think about consoles. Dayz release pc first and now they announced it will release in consoles.  Shimozukachi answered right answer and right time, so he is a best until someone came and hating on consoles. Nobody can stop devs from making this game on consoles after pc release. That why consoles is affordable (kinda of pc), same hardware inside. Oh by the way consoles have internet browser so that is a sign of consoles that is pc a little. We want have experience to this game even consoles players too. 

Edited by TraxxasBoy520

On 04/08/2016 at 4:25 AM, TraxxasBoy520 said:

Look if anyone hates consoles then leave and go find something that you would jerking off at. I am not here for arguing if console shouldnt have this game. Its not hurting you, isnt it? My grammar just fine. You all just wishing consoles to be banned so we all own pc which that bullshit. Well too late... Its not pc vs consoles, it was announced by dev that pc first and then think about consoles. Dayz release pc first and now they announced it will release in consoles.  Shimozukachi answered right answer and right time, so he is a best until someone came and hating on consoles. Nobody can stop devs from making this game on consoles after pc release. That why consoles is affordable (kinda of pc), same hardware inside. Oh by the way consoles have internet browser so that is a sign of consoles that is pc a little. We want have experience to this game even consoles players too. 

@Shimozukachi Oh boy this is a tasty one!

"If anyone hates consoles then leave and go and find something that you would jerk off at" So you jerk off to consoles then?

"My Grammar Just Fine" Considering you missed the word "Is" in that quote and I said your English overall is bad, which it is.

"You all just wishing consoles to be banned so we all own PC's" Prove that we were saying that, because none of us actually said that.

"It was announced by the devs that it's pc first and then they'll think about consoles" But it won't come out on console, there's just too many reasons why it wouldn't be suitable.

"Dayz was released on pc first and now they have announced it will release on consoles" An isolated example, and a good example of why consoles are too limited to run some PC games. For example DayZ is still in Alpha on PC and is unoptimised as shit, meaning high end rigs still don't get the performance they should. What will that say for the PS4 version which will probably never happen anyway?

"Nobody can stop the devs from making this game on consoles after pc release" Were not trying to, just saying that the devs probably won't waste their time downgrading the hell out of it to accommodate the small market wanting it on console including yourself.

"That's why consoles are affordable, same hardware inside" Consoles are affordable because they have inferior and uncustomisable hardware inside.

"Oh by the way consoles have an Internet browser,  so that is a sign that consoles are a little bit PC" We are quite aware that consoles are computers, the only difference being the game console serves its purpose as being well, a games console.

I do suggest next time you actually think about what you are saying before you say it, because making a load of stuff up or just generally saying dumb stuff like you did will not strengthen your argument, period.

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 1