Saomaster1450

Discord Page made

Here you guys go, I've made a discord page about well Identity, it has some of the same pages the community forums have and i'm hoping that people will use this to talk to each other because there is also the voice channel function on it so people can actually talk to each other if they want. If your interested here is a link: https://discord.gg/dJxrbpc

Can't wait for the community to start getting together in many more ways leading up to the release of the game.

• Like 2

Thanks for the contribution, not sure it will take off with many people but its always good to see newcomers making an effort :) 

Well the only real reason that I made the Discord page was because I saw someone else talking about the fact there was no Discord page disappointing so this is for the people who want to use it. Will you be using it, as of right now I don't have any moderators to help when I'm not around, would you be interested in helping me?

The old members of the old forum and some which came into the new were more together as a community along with myself, then it would have been a good time to introduce something like this. Unfortunately none of them except me and a few select others are still active, so now the community is rather distant from one another, meaning the chances of everyone using the same discord to play games and such is pretty unlikely....