DAT_boi

Citizen weapons

In my opinion it would be really cool if citizen's could carry concealed firearms to protect themselves if there being mugged and stuff like that.Also pocket knifes would be cool to see

Edited by DAT_boi
  • Like 1

did you read other topics before? geting firearms is diffuculty. no one will be able to buy a gun right after spawning

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

@Shimozukachi Stop man he asked a sensible question

"it would be really cool if citizen's could carry concealed firearms to protect themselves if there being mugged" that's an opinion. it's not a "sensible" question. if it would be one he wouldn't offend me via multiple posts and via pm

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

"it would be really cool if citizen's could carry concealed firearms to protect themselves if there being mugged" that's an opinion. it's not a "sensible" question. if it would be one he wouldn't offend me via multiple posts and via pm

Ah, in that case just report him haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Ah, in that case just report him haha

Why should I be reported if @Shimozukachi was saying rude things on all of my post when im just trying to share my idea's and be friendly 

Im not spamming if I tell you a few times to stop being a jerk

@Shimozukachi need's to stop turning all of my post into a drama warzone

you said that im offending you when you are bullying me for no reason

Edited by DAT_boi

9 hours ago, DAT_boi said:

Why should I be reported if @Shimozukachi was saying rude things on all of my post when im just trying to share my idea's and be friendly 

Im not spamming if I tell you a few times to stop being a jerk

@Shimozukachi need's to stop turning all of my post into a drama warzone

you said that im offending you when you are bullying me for no reason

send screenshots of how rude i am instead of calling me retard. just get that this is a forum and you're an inpolite human that isn't accepting there are millions of posts about the same topic

Edited by Shimozukachi

i'm inpolite you are the one who has been bullying me on the forums since my first post

its easy firearm's will be difficult to acquire for a lots of reasons but the obvis reasons are  there is not a big variety in weapons (there is no military grade weapons ) there will be like MP5's (sub machineguns) those you will find with the cops next to a couple of ( assault rifles COP'S Only) the only thing you can call a civilian weapon is A teaser or shotgun(buckshot gun ) acquired after Hunting License of some sort or BB gun that type of thing 

second reason to put a strain on weapons : the game is supposed to be as close to reality as the Dev's can make it ,, and they did prove that from aram 3 ,,,

3rd reason : the whole game is based on interaction with others so expect lots of close quarters situations ,,and this leads to melee weapons which from what i heard and read its going to be LOOOTS of those and in creative way ...hope it help 

20 minutes ago, HetzendorferDerErste said:

@Asupra Identity plays in the USA and you say it is difficulty to buy weapons there? Thats complete nonesense. It's very easy to buy weapons in every caliber in the US

Well they are making them hard to acquire because you have to make them and also assualt rifles are going to be Rare.

On 7/30/2016 at 1:45 PM, HetzendorferDerErste said:

@Asupra Identity plays in the USA and you say it is difficulty to buy weapons there? Thats complete nonesense. It's very easy to buy weapons in every caliber in the US

very true I agree

What if I want to be a gun manufacturer? I plan to save until I get a warehouse the pay others through commission.

On 8/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, NutterButter said:

What if I want to be a gun manufacturer? I plan to save until I get a warehouse the pay others through commission.

GOOD IDEA!!

On 30.7.2016 at 7:45 PM, HetzendorferDerErste said:

if it's that easy: buy me a panzerfaust 3

• Like 1