Nydz

Uber

*cough* You know how Uber works (hopefully). I could pull up a smartphone, either download the app from an in-game app store if it is added in or it is just default there. But with that, people can call for and Uber or become an Uber. Lol you should know about this Uber stuff, you know what I am talking about! Anyways, this is a cool thing to do because it is an easy quick way to get around the place if you dont have a car or something and also a way to make some quick money if you have a car.

Edited by Nydz
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Nydz said:

*cough* Um... Can I become an Uber? You know how Uber works (hopefully). I could pull up a smartphone, either download the app from an in-game app store if it is added in or it is just default there. But with that, people can call for and Uber or become an Uber. Lol you should know about this Uber stuff, you know what I am talking about! Anyways, this is a cool thing to do because it is an easy quick way to get around the place if you dont have a car or something and also a way to make some quick money if you do have a car.

Taxi's and Buses will exist, and limo's i believe too so doubt this will.

21 hours ago, Nydz said:

*cough* Um... Can I become an Uber? You know how Uber works (hopefully). I could pull up a smartphone, either download the app from an in-game app store if it is added in or it is just default there. But with that, people can call for and Uber or become an Uber. Lol you should know about this Uber stuff, you know what I am talking about! Anyways, this is a cool thing to do because it is an easy quick way to get around the place if you dont have a car or something and also a way to make some quick money if you do have a car.

Uber is a brand of taxi, and should identity incorporate that into the game a lawsuit may follow so nah.

I think this is a great idea, obviously others don't but if this is a real life simulator (basically) then things like this should exist in the game. I'd like to hopefully see this in-game, good luck.

4 hours ago, Honestii said:

I think this is a great idea, obviously others don't but if this is a real life simulator (basically) then things like this should exist in the game. I'd like to hopefully see this in-game, good luck.

Again, as Uber is a brand itself they cannot copy it as that would land Asylum in hot water. Generic taxi services will be added and that anyway.

I never said that it had to be called Uber. Get creative. Bus, limo and other types of transportation exist I really believe in this. Just an idea to put out there don't give up yet.

It could be called anything. It's just a taxi service and all taxi services have a business name!

What about Zuper? Zoom, Gettabout?

Gonna call me a gettabout!

• Like 2

It does exist in the game. You just call a specific taxi company, and tell them your location. The app really isn't required IMO.

I think OP meant a sort of taxi company that you could do jobs for without having it as a full time career perhaps ? That'd be a pretty fun way to make a little bit of cash if you had a car.

On 11/13/2016 at 8:47 AM, Bushido0 said:

I think OP meant a sort of taxi company that you could do jobs for without having it as a full time career perhaps ? That'd be a pretty fun way to make a little bit of cash if you had a car.

You would get to meet some new and I'm sure interesting people in the process. Sounds fun