NotAPorcupine

Pilots/Airports/Air Traffic Control

Hey guys, I had an idea for Identity RPG. I am really excited for the game but one thing that I love doing in real life is flying. I believe that having Pilots flying 737s and 747s would be amazing with real Air Traffic Control to add to the realism of the RolePlay. Of course this will determine the popularity of the game however if people were wanting to fly to a new area, they would go to the airport right? And maybe there is AI that takes off in a plane for them, if there is a player that can take over that AI. I reckon that would be sick. Sorry if I am making no sense, it is 3am and I have not had any sleep D:

Sadly, I don't think there will be planes in Identity or air travel but this would be cool!

7 hours ago, NotAPorcupine said:

Hey guys, I had an idea for Identity RPG. I am really excited for the game but one thing that I love doing in real life is flying. I believe that having Pilots flying 737s and 747s would be amazing with real Air Traffic Control to add to the realism of the RolePlay. Of course this will determine the popularity of the game however if people were wanting to fly to a new area, they would go to the airport right? And maybe there is AI that takes off in a plane for them, if there is a player that can take over that AI. I reckon that would be sick. Sorry if I am making no sense, it is 3am and I have not had any sleep D:

Firstly this has been asked and answered many times before and the answer is a no. Please next time use the search bar before posting as the same posts are cluttering the forum. Devs said a no to air vehicles as they don't want people to skip interaction on the ground like traffic, also they don't want you to travel the island too quick. Also they could release it in the future.

short: no planes. why? if you use a plane you'll never again roleplay? well, who care's about this reason... the developers said no to planes

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 3