alfederaly

NO VIDEO FOR 2 YEARS LONG??!!!!!

The answer is sit down, be patient like everyone else and dont write in caps.

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

The answer is sit down, be patient like everyone else and dont write in caps.

Don't forget to use the search bar as this has been asked many times and way too many.

Wheres the footage its been 2 years dammm it ..!.!.!.!!!! show us the progress. i feel sorry to the people who pledged. thank god i didn't pledge. they need to see progress thats there rights. there is no proven thing to prove that identity is real. Motown and the others are hiding something and we are sick of it. 2 years and no video is out???????

Edited by alfederaly
  • Like 1

On 16/07/2016 at 10:28 PM, alfederaly said:

Wheres the footage its been 2 years dammm it ..!.!.!.!!!! show us the progress. i feel sorry to the people who pledged. thank god i didn't pledge. they need to see progress thats there rights. there is no proven thing to prove that identity is real. Motown and the others are hiding something and we are sick of it. 2 years and no video is out???????

not 2 years until January 2017

• Like 2

People can say all they want and defend.  This is being build on Unreal Engine and it's not hard at all to do a quick vid for a showcase to the community. This is almost two years folks.  Dig in on youtube and you will see people build fully decorated maps in hours,  Yeah they are not kilometers long but in two years they would have been a some sort of a video out showing progress. Look at kingdom come: Deliverance..month after the kick starter they had videos and dev talk showing progress. Anyone can throw in bunch of jpeg's and call it progress and this is all we seen.   This is not 1 person working on this..

• Like 1

Sooo...the project was launched January 5th, last year...do the math and thats....2 years?? Loving the math. The devs will push out the video in good time. Just be patient. Cant be patient? Go play something else and come back when there is a video. No point keeping posting about it as the devs already know.

That feel when people think a game is made overnight. Ignorance is a bliss.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

That feel when people think a game is made overnight. Ignorance is a bliss.

Agreed

• Like 1

Well, I stand regarding what i said. Until proven wrong. Honestly it seems like they talked a big game but can't figure out how to put it together. No way in the world by now they don't have anything to show.

I have to admit even though I've had interest in this project for a while and have pledged that the progress on the modules hasn't changed a bit in like a whole year it's almost like the percentage is there just as if it is a cosmetic.

We all have our doubts though, most are not justified.

Edited by lukemac

1 hour ago, Oroborous said:

Well, I stand regarding what i said. Until proven wrong. Honestly it seems like they talked a big game but can't figure out how to put it together. No way in the world by now they don't have anything to show.

31 minutes ago, lukemac said:

I have to admit even though I've had interest in this project for a while and have pledged that the progress on the modules hasn't changed a bit in like a whole year it's almost like the percentage is there just as if it is a cosmetic.

We all have our doubts though, most are not justified.

I am sure that a dev blog will come soon and hopefully a video shortly after. Hopefully the dev blog will come within the next 2 weeks.

• Like 4

On 15/07/2016 at 10:39 PM, alfederaly said:

WHERES THE VIDEO? I KNOW THE ANSWEAR. ITS A SCAM

My AZIZ senses are tingling

• Like 1

this topic again .........................please be patient ...its really hard to create a huge game ,,bottom line it takes TIME  

is there a discussion starting? thought @JamesLuck01 has written that there is a search bar to search for facts...

welp, here a twitter post:

and now screw everything and start discussing about discussions

• Like 2

• Just think about games like gta   they take years to make and they have a bigger  team and there way bigger than identity staff and yes identity will have a smaller map and less things but the team is small they are working fast so be quiet and wait or piss off
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:
  • Just think about games like gta   they take years to make and they have a bigger  team and there way bigger than identity staff and yes identity will have a smaller map and less things but the team is small they are working fast so be quiet and wait or piss off

Well said my good man.Even well funded triple A titles take time to release and i dont see many moaning due to the lack of dev blogs for GTA 6. Just be patient and when the time is right for the dev team they will release a video and dev blogs. They know how well or how bad their game is going, not you. It is for them to decide whether or not there is a significant amount of progress before showing off the next feature.

15 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

is there a discussion starting? thought @JamesLuck01 has written that there is a search bar to search for facts...

welp, here a twitter post:

and now screw everything and start discussing about discussions

He said that two months ago, and I'm sure he'll say that two months from now. I pressed them and asked whats going on behind the scenes because this is shady and i got no response after about two weeks. The dumbest thing anyone here can do is actually trust them, because they've done nothing to earn that trust.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

He said that two months ago, and I'm sure he'll say that two months from now. I pressed them and asked whats going on behind the scenes because this is shady and i got no response after about two weeks. The dumbest thing anyone here can do is actually trust them, because they've done nothing to earn that trust.

you can always leave

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

you can always leave

Or do what I'm doing. I have trust issues and haven't funded the game, but if this game is for real, then I'll pay the 70$ on release compared to the 20$ now.

Just saying, piss off or watch. whatever you wanna do, just dont be a bad sport just cause you want to be apart of beta but don't wanna pay. @Kalebninja

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Every Person that is Complaining you are fucking retarded cunts who are impatient now stop spamming "oh its not gonna happen" or "oh its not trust worthy" GO LEAVE NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK JUST LEAVE THE DEVS ALONE AND LET THEM TAKE THEIR FUCKING TIME 

- Triggered Person 

Well then^ 

Someone need a cookie and some milk.

Or a horse tranquilizer to calm themself down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

Well then^ 

Someone need a cookie and some milk.

Or a horse tranquilizer to calm themself down.

Always a good time to do Ket :D:DxD

On 05/08/2016 at 6:41 AM, Narc said:

Mate calm down get it through your thick skull you stupid person ffs

Edited by shadowkiller