Question

Say you rob a bank, and you get away with it. Like, you make a runaway on the map. Will the police always be looking for you? Does it sort of work like the GTA system where the cops just sort of wear off? And how much money would the bank amount to that you would steal? Maybe as much as a house itself?

Edited by Jaxx01

5 answers to this question

I believe they can be lived in. I'm not entirely sure if you can drive it. I'm sure you would be able to. 

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I believe they can be lived in. I'm not entirely sure if you can drive it. I'm sure you would be able to. 

Sorry, I accidentally posted twice, meant to delete this post but I decided to change it. That does however answer my other post, thanks!

Edited by Jaxx01

From experience in playing Arma II and III island life. The cops had a wanted list. Whatever criminal activities you did in your life would be on that list, increasing your jail sentence. Im thinking itll be like that. Once you are on that list you aint getting off it without serving time or getting killed and it going away due to NLR. Hope this helped.

You'll probably be put on some kinda "lookout" list or something. Like if they see your car... You're done xD

1 hour ago, marleyisme said:

You'll probably be put on some kinda "lookout" list or something. Like if they see your car... You're done xD

Witnesses can report what vehicle was involved and what the alleged suspects looked like. That will lead to a wanted list.

• Like 1