Sign in to follow this  
JonathanTaylor

Hunting??

So what does hunting actually entail? We havent seen much on this subject apart from a deer being shot in the video but what happens after?

Will we be able to skin the animals and sell their fur or use it to craft our own items? Will we be able to butcher the animal and again sell it on or use it ourselves?

If theres anyone that knows anything or if anyone would like to suggest anything then feel free to post below.

@HairyGrenade do you know anything on this subject?

Thanks

• Like 2

Yeah I would like to know more, hunting sounds fun and it would be even better if we can do it with friends, some cool aspects to hunting  could include calling tools like those things that attract animals with the sound, I actually have no idea what they are called.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NotAPorcupine said:

Yeah I would like to know more, hunting sounds fun and it would be even better if we can do it with friends, some cool aspects to hunting  could include calling tools like those things that attract animals with the sound, I actually have no idea what they are called.

They are just called callers. Like a moose caller. Some have other names like an elk caller can be called an elk bugle 

would be a cool idea but there should be something to prevent other players to kill you to steal your "animal corpse"

• Like 1