Hello everyone. While some of you may know me from the business forums as the founder of Arachne clothing I'm here to start a party for the people who are more liberal minded. While the Conservative Coalition party is advertising towards those who are more conservative minded I'm here to see who would be interested in a liberal party. I don't have a name or a platform except for a few ideas.

1. More gun control: While the second amendment to the constitution (This is an American province i believe) does give us the right to bear arms people who own gu s have the power to hurt others and that power can be abused. So we need gun control to keep us safe from people whose aim is to do us harm. While some may see gun control as a way to "take your rights away" I see it as a way to keep us safe. Remember it takes restricting freedom to get more freedom for you. That's the basic idea of any government.

2. More federal government control: While local government is important as is our rights we need more governmental control. The federal government can standardize things and make it easier for everyone to understand and get proper restrictions on things to keep us safe. While I don't believe the government should have all the power the people should still have a difinitive voice. 

While we can get the details changed and more details created though a discussion. The liberal minded people should come together to form a party.

My apologies if this isn't formated properly as I will be on mobile until Monday night (July 11th).

• Like 4

On 10/7/2016 at 2:04 AM, Willbk4 said:

Hello everyone. While some of you may know me from the business forums as the founder of Arachne clothing I'm here to start a party for the people who are more liberal minded. While the Conservative Coalition party is advertising towards those who are more conservative minded I'm here to see who would be interested in a liberal party. I don't have a name or a platform except for a few ideas.

1. More gun control: While the second amendment to the constitution (This is an American province i believe) does give us the right to bear arms people who own gu s have the power to hurt others and that power can be abused. So we need gun control to keep us safe from people whose aim is to do us harm. While some may see gun control as a way to "take your rights away" I see it as a way to keep us safe. Remember it takes restricting freedom to get more freedom for you. That's the basic idea of any government.

2. More federal government control: While local government is important as is our rights we need more governmental control. The federal government can standardize things and make it easier for everyone to understand and get proper restrictions on things to keep us safe. While I don't believe the government should have all the power the people should still have a difinitive voice. 

While we can get the details changed and more details created though a discussion. The liberal minded people should come together to form a party.

My apologies if this isn't formated properly as I will be on mobile until Monday night (July 11th).

As our name states, we're the "Conservative Coalition Party"  of course our fundamental belief is conservatism, that's quite obvious in our detailed motions, we'll propose if elected, at any governmental position, we're appealing towards anyone, who believes in our nation, we're appealing to anyone, who wishes to be free from governmental destruction, which includes over regulation, over taxation. To anyone who wishes to control their own borders, and own immigration policy. To anyone whom, may be a constitutionalist, and respects the fundament for our lives. To be able to protect themselves, from governmental tyranny, and or, criminals and anyone who wishes to inflict harm upon any American individual. 

Now to address you're quite ignorant, view on the second amendment, and liberal arrogance, there is a reason it's the second amendment, which that, it's there to protect our first amendment which is free speech. The people who bear arms, do so to protect themselves from anyone who wishes to do them harm, and to fulfil their constitutional right which, is the right to bear arms. We do not need more gun control since it's unlawful, to abolish our people's right to protect themselves, we need to enforce laws which are currently in place. It's preposterous to claim we'll be more, "free" we'll absolutely not be free! When losing our constitutional right to bear arms! you're just another one of those, tyrannical "large government" liberals. 

We need less federal control, we need more localized government. Our population get's, disenfranchised when the federal government controls everything, rather than when their local councillors or MP's have a greater voice, we shall aim for a more localized government, but still having the federal government for stability and safety. 

The "liberal-minded people" shall most definitely, not listen to such Communist whom believes in large government, large taxes, overregulation, and wishes to tear up our constitution! instead, listen to the voice of freedom, listen to the voice of our constitution, of individual rights, of an economic powerhouse, with minimal taxes, absolutely minimal regulations, a secure border, and championing our constitutional rights! 

Il provide anyone insterested a link to our website where you can locate a detailed plan, which we're expanding as the day progress. 

http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

On 31/07/2016 at 2:38 AM, TheHonourableJames said:

As our name states, we're the "Conservative Coalition Party"  of course our fundamental belief is conservatism, that's quite obvious in our detailed motions, we'll propose if elected, at any governmental position, we're appealing towards anyone, who believes in our nation, we're appealing to anyone, who wishes to be free from governmental destruction, which includes over regulation, over taxation. To anyone who wishes to control their own borders, and own immigration policy. To anyone whom, may be a constitutionalist, and respects the fundament for our lives. To be able to protect themselves, from governmental tyranny, and or, criminals and anyone who wishes to inflict harm upon any American individual. 

Now to address you're quite ignorant, view on the second amendment, and liberal arrogance, there is a reason it's the second amendment, which that, it's there to protect our first amendment which is free speech. The people who bear arms, do so to protect themselves from anyone who wishes to do them harm, and to fulfil their constitutional right which, is the right to bear arms. We do not need more gun control since it's unlawful, to abolish our people's right to protect themselves, we need to enforce laws which are currently in place. It's preposterous to claim we'll be more, "free" we'll absolutely not be free! When losing our constitutional right to bear arms! you're just another one of those, tyrannical "large government" liberals. 

We need less federal control, we need more localized government. Our population get's, disenfranchised when the federal government controls everything, rather than when their local councillors or MP's have a greater voice, we shall aim for a more localized government, but still having the federal government for stability and safety. 

The "liberal-minded people" shall most definitely, not listen to such Communist whom believes in large government, large taxes, overregulation, and wishes to tear up our constitution! instead, listen to the voice of freedom, listen to the voice of our constitution, of individual rights, of an economic powerhouse, with minimal taxes, absolutely minimal regulations, a secure border, and championing our constitutional rights! 

Il provide anyone insterested a link to our website where you can locate a detailed plan, which we're expanding as the day progress. 

http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

HA make a speech in another party's thread lol

6 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

HA make a speech in another party's thread lol

He referred to us, and our party so it was given that I address not only the claims made but also, his "ideas". Everyone shall be challenged no matter what view.