Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*After seeing the two completed cars off, Kevin heads home for the first time in several days. After a quick shower he lies down in bed, falling asleep nearly instantly. The next morning Kevin goes through his morning routine and heads out to his truck. He drives it to his personal garage, parking it inside. He walks along the row of cars, stopping in front of a covered car. With a smile on his face Kevin pulls the cover off a heavily modified orange BMW M3*

"For old times sake"

*Kevin grabs the keys off the wall and heads out in the BMW towards the countryside. Once he is satisfied that the city is small enough in his rearview, Kevin puts the hammer down, swerving into the other lane in order to pass by the only other car on the road. He swerves back into his lane as he spots a biker coming towards him. After several minutes of driving like this, he hears the faint sound of sirens in the distance, and sees the lights of a police cruiser in his mirror. After a brief moment of consideration, Kevin pulls over to the side of the road, expecting the cruiser to stop behind him. As he sits waiting, he notices that the car isn't slowing, and that several more are behind it as they blow past*

"Right then McMillan, don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

*Kevin heads back towards the city once he is certain that the cops have past*    

• Like 1

*After the shit show that happened with BCR and their guns Jason takes some time to himself. He goes back home and makes a few calls around the Island. He calls back Hendrix to try and assure that it was Scots who came to the island. After his phone call Jason goes out heads over to Kevin's shop. As he pulls in he can see the cars parked everywhere but doesn't see Kevin anywhere.*

*As Kevin drives through the city he briefly considers stopping at his garage and changing cars. He decides against it and drives to the Underground Performance Builds shop, parking in the front amongst various cars either waiting for a spot in the shop, or to be sold. As he gets out and heads towards the door he spots Jason and his bike*

"Hey man, can I help you?"

• Like 1

*Jason takes a puff of his cigarette and looks up. The smoke rising up into his eyes. He stands up to shake Kevin's hand.*

"Hey, I was trying to see if we could discuss a few things. Nothing crazy, just some business opportunities for the both of us. If you don't think you're up for it that's fine. Just though I'd get some local knowledge."

• Like 1

*Kevin shakes Jason's hand, his piercing blue eyes looking him directly in his eyes. Kevin replies with a smile on his face*

"I like the sound of a business opportunity, but judging by your outfit and your bike, I feel obliged to let you know that I don't do work on bikes. That being said let's talk"

*Kevin hops on the hood of a Lincoln Navigator, grabbing a pack of smokes and a zippo out of the breast pockets of his flannel jacket*

*Micky sits inside of his clubhouse, he turns on the radio and begins listening to 44.3. Two other patched members and one prospect are their chilling, but Micky decides to head out alone, so he calls up Michael as he lights a small cigar*

"Hey Michael the fuck arr we do-in bout them guns, I say we kick sum fukin ass brother"

(Awaiting response from @Herzog)

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dekan said:

*Kevin shakes Jason's hand, his piercing blue eyes looking him directly in his eyes. Kevin replies with a smile on his face*

"I like the sound of a business opportunity, but judging by your outfit and your bike, I feel obliged to let you know that I don't do work on bikes. That being said let's talk"

*Kevin hops on the hood of a Lincoln Navigator, grabbing a pack of smokes and a zippo out of the breast pockets of his flannel jacket*

*Jason laughs for a moment and then tosses his cigarette.*

"Well I can see that. For sure, but I was thinking more substantial than that. You work on engines, so you've gotta be comfortable with a wrench. Listen, I'm sure the club could do good with a mechanic. And you're the best one on The Island."

*Jason leans against the wall.*

"It's an offer. You don't have to accept but it'd be pretty great if you did join up. We always need an able pair of hands."

• Like 1

*Kevin snaps the zippo closed, placing it back in his pocket as he inhales, thinking. He exhales as he starts to respond*

"I'll be honest here, I have a terrible track record with bikers ever since I've moved here. Twice they would have killed me if I hadn't of gotten out while the gettin was good, because they were not happy with my work. That's before I mention that my business is booming. I've got six hoists in that shop, and they all have builds on them, so leaving this behind just seems like I would be losing money hand over fist. I hate to say it, but it just seems like a bad investment for me"

*Kevin ashes his cigarette before taking another long drag*

• Like 1

*Jason croses his arms and looks at Kevin.*

"Hopefully nobody I'm familiar with. I'm sorry that shit had to go down like that for you. But I like your work. I've seen the type of cars you make up. I'd vouche for you and make an assurance that nothing would happen. You'd keep your business, because I know how difficult it is to keep something you love a float. So keep the workshop and just work on bikes every once and a while. You'd be under club pay you'd make your own money."

*Jason stands up from leaning on the wall.*

"It's all up to you. Just think about it and give me a call. I'm always up."

*Jason walks over to his bike after handing Kevin a piece of paper with his number on it. Then rides off back to the club. Upon pulling in he sees Micky sitting at the table.*

"Hey Micky you crazy bastard, how you doing brother?"

*Jason sits down and cracks open a peanut.*

(( Waiting for @Micky_Tohmpson to reply))

• Like 1

*Micky notices Jason walking in*

"Jason, how te fuk is everyting man? Got anyting excitin to shar wit me?'

*Micky motions a prospect to bring the two a beer*

• Like 1

*Jason leans back in his chair and pulls his hair back.*

"Well I just got done talking to a mechanic hoping that he'd work with us on our bikes and shit. He's gonna give me a holler when he can."

*Jason takes a sip of the beer.*

"What about you bud?"

*Micky pulls out his cigar case and rests a nub in his mouth*

"Nothin on this veery day, I dun took ride earlier today but nothing. Iv'e been itchin to get in a fight!"

*Micky chuckles as he begins to light his cigar* 

"You'd do good in a ring. Always looking for blood man. Boxing rings four miles from here."

*Jason takes another sip*

"Michael get any news on those Scots? Or are we hitting a dry spell?"

*Micky chuckles as he begins to talk with the cigar still in his mouth*

"Nhhh too fukin old for that, I lik bar fights I tink those are the most... fun! We autta call up Michael and see if he wents to rek some havoc!"

*Micky rests his cigar in his hand and takes a sip from his beer*

"Not sure bout them scots. Mabe hit us with a don-gon dry spell, I'll bekin on askin round bout it"

"Those guns were our protection. Not saying we won't be fine without them but it wouldn't hurt to have them around. I haven't heard from Michael in about two days but I'm sure he'll pop up sometime."

*Jason leans his head back and closes his eyes.*

"It's gonna be a long road ahead of us."

*Kevin puts the piece of paper into his jeans pocket and heads inside the shop once Jason has left. He starts working on a 1965 Ford Mustang that is up on a lift. Several hours later, Kevin calls it a day as he shuts the shop down. He cleans the grease off of his hands before turning his hat forwards and puts on his sunglasses, grabbing his coat and walking outside. He is confronted by two large men. They suckerpunch Kevin, causing his nose to break, knocking him down. The two men then kick Kevin in the ribs several times before speaking in a strong Scottish accent*

"If we find out you're doing any dealing with those Bad Company faggots we will be back"

*The two men walk off as Kevin sits up, his back against the wall of his shop. He gingerly touches his nose, discovering that it has gone crooked. Taking several deep breathes, Kevin proceeds to set it back in place, eyes watering from the pain. He searches his pockets, finding tissues to stop the bleeding. Kevin notices that the paper Jason had given him fell out as well, and after a moment of thought, Kevin dials the number on his cell phone. As the phone rings he lights a smoke, leaning his head back against the wall*

• Like 1

*With his legs kicked back and eyes shut he feel his phone vibrating. He takes it out of his pocket and answers it.*

"Hello?"

(Waiting for a response from @Dekan)

Sunday May 14, 2017

Turtle beach, 12 Porto trail

3:45pm

The front porch of an older looking cottage creeks open, Rocco walks slowly out from the front door. He strikes back the bottom of the robe he is wearing *there is his initials stitched on the back of the white robe, in gold it says "R.D"* he lets his hairy legs catch a breeze as he makes his way to the front dock of his cottage. Before crossing the dirt road to the dock he noticed that the mail box is slightly crooked. Rocco: "FUCK, some stronzo must have not seen the box and struck it, ahhh I don't got time to fix this shit any more". Rocco, finally he crosses the street to reach the end of the dock. He pulls out a pack of cigarettes, a special kind from Italy, imported. He strikes a king sized match, he hovers the match slightly under the cigarette. He takes a long inhale and than a long exhale. He than slowly sits on the dock, eases back on the old caffe style chair he has on the dock. Rocco takes in a scan of the area. Unaware of the fake bush 500m west from his cottage where the sun was going down, a long black barrel peaks slightly out of it. A slim familiar face hid behind the glare of the scope. The youthful hand pulls back the bolt of his custom made L87, he plants the clip of of specialized ammo in the rifle. The mysterious figure than pushes in the bolt to load one round. His finger lays easy on the trigger. One deep breath. He stops. As he sees a young lady come out the front of the cottage, he scans her, than he focus is back on Rocco. Cathrine her name was, a "friend" of Rocco's, she made her way to the dock and was gently rubbing Rocco's shoulders as he took his last puff from a cigarette. All this was being carfuly observed by the hidden killer in the bushes. And with one slight squeeze of the trigger a bullet cracks out the barrel tunneling  into Rocco's upper left shoulder. Unknown killer: *makes a call from a untraceable cell phone* " it is done" said in an Italian American accent. The mysterious figure chucks the phone into a muddy puddle, while he swiftly runs away. Heavy rain starts to kick in as the sun is still out, the sound of birds hustle in the sky. As it appears Rocco lays motionless almost breathless on dock spralled out with his arms and legs wide open as blood pours out of the large wound that just missed his heart. Cathrine stumbled upon her knees in panic and shock starts to slowly weep. She gets up and bolts inside for the phone to call for an ambulance and frank Luprano. Rocco: *thinking to himself* could this be it, the end, I can't even tell where the bullet hit me, all I know it that I don't have much time to get to a hospital, if it's my time where I go.. I go, and that's that. The cold rain,I feel it. It feels numbing every time a drop hits my wound. The sharp pain finally hit me as I hear an amubulnace coming from.. far away. Sound and light is starting to fade away... this is it isn't it.

A call comes through to frank Lupranos private quarters. Frank: picks up the phone. In shock and rage he hops in his old style Cadillac and speeds on over to Porto trail..

Edited by Rocco
  • Like 3

(( Continuation from This. ))

Zoey gets awoken by an officer knocking on her office door. She was sleeping on the couch, using her jacket as a blanket.
She'd stay up, and walk over to her office door, and open it. The bright light in the hallway temporarily blinding her, as she also turned on the lights in her office.

She'd look up, and over at the young, well dressed Officer standing in her doorway holding two cups of coffee. The young man, about Zoey's own age was smiling bright. I could clearly read his name tag, "Clive Johnson."
Zoey's blonde hair was clearly a mess from sleeping so rough, but Johnson didn't care. And right now, Zoey didn't really care either, as she was still a half-asleep Zombie.

With his bright smile, Johnson extends one of his coffee cups towards Zoey. And speaks up.

Johnson: "Sorry, Special Agent Anderson, I didn't know what you liked, so I brought you a cappuccino."
Zoey: "It's fine, thank you. Johnson. Just call me Zoey. Or Zoe."

Johnson nods and smiles wide.

Zoey offers a smile back, and grabs the cup of coffee. And she'd take a sip of the cup.
After a few moments of silence, and Johnson awkwardly standing still and smiling at Zoey. As if waiting for something. An opportunity perhaps?

Zoey takes another sip of her coffee, maintaining eye contact. Then eventually grows tiresome of Johnson's stare.

Zoey: "Yes?"
Johnson snaps back to reality, as if he was lost in thought.
Johnson: "Oh, yes. Sorry. I have some more of those case files you've requested."
And Johnson then holds out tiny stack of files.

Zoey smiles, and grabs the stack of files.
Zoey: "Thank you."
Johnson: "May I ask what you need them for?"

Zoey starts heading into her office, and puts down the case files on her desk, as she moves around to take a seat behind her desk.
Meanwhile, Johnsons follows her in after having asked Zoey the question. He'd seem rather interested in what she was up to.

Zoey: "You may..."

However, before Zoey could finish her sentence, the radio on the young officer crackles to life as a call can be heard from dispatch.

Dispatch over the radio: "Calling all units, gunshot at Turtle beach, 12 Porto trail. Request immediate assistance. One civilian down."

Just before Johnson managed to take a seat in front of Zoey's desk, he looks up at her, and excuses himself, as he rushes out into the hallway, to the others officers all preparing to head out.
Zoey decides to follow, and picks up her gun from the small table next to the couch, and her jacket. And heads out of the police station to her old rusty car. And follows the police down to the crime scene.

She'd park a block away, and walk down to the scene. Other officers have already arrived, and taped off the Area. She is greeted by another officer guarding the tape. She'd show him her FBI badge, and he lifts up the tape for Zoey.

Zoey walks up to the center of the crime scene, and notices the blood on the furniture. And she'd look around. She sees Rocco being taken away by paramedics, she sees the frightened girl, who called the ambulance being questioned by a detective.

Zoey looks around a bit more. Trying to piece the puzzle together. She overheard the woman on her way in, saying no one else was around. And it sounded like a very loud shot.
So the attacker most likely used range. Being at the docks, there are plenty of positions one could hide for long range. But not very many hidden positions.
She'd notice a bush 500m west that seemed a bit out of place. And so, she'd decide to head over there and take a closer look.
Upon closer inspection, it would appear hollow, and one of the blades having some black residue on them. Most likely gun powder.
She'd notice one more thing as she leaned in even closer, something shining in the sun light on the ground. She picks it up with a tiny stick she found laying around.

Being careful not to ruin any potential finger prints.

Just as she did, the lead investigator noticed Zoey, and approaches her while shouting out.

Lead detective: "Hey, you! Who are you? What do you think you are doing here?! This is a crime scene!"

Zoey doesn't respond to him right away, and instead waves over a CSU technician, who bags and tags the bullet for her, before finally responding to the Lead Detective, flipping out her FBI badge.

Zoey: "Special Agent Zoey Anderson, and I just found your attacker's bullet."

The Lead Detective quickly changes his tone, not exactly sure what to make of it.

Lead Detective: "Oh... Uhh.. Thank you."
He scratches the back of his head a bit.
Lead Detective: "You're not here to take of my case are you?"
Zoey: "Haha... No... I'm not. Don't worry. I'm just here to help. What can you tell me happened here?"
Lead Detective: "Well, we're not entirely sure. The victims name is Rocco, a local around here. Unfortunately, we don't know if he's going to make it yet. The young woman's name is Cathrine, she didn't see anything at all. And doesn't know why anyone would shoot Rocco. As far as she could tell us, he's an outstanding citizen with no enemies."

Zoey looks around for a moment as the detective talks, she'd then notice the small pond with water. And something seeming a bit off. She'd bow down, and reaches a hand into the muddy pool. The detectives looks at her a bit strange, no clue what she's doing.

Eventually, she fishes up a completely soaked phone. She'd look up to the CSU Technician who approach with another bag. And she'd hand him the phone.
Zoey: "Let me know if you manage to find anything on this, alright?"
The technician nods and says: "Yes ma'am.", and walks away.

Lead Detective: "H..How'd you do that?"
Zoey: "Do what?"
Lead Detective: "Know where to look."
Zoey: "Ohh... Simpe really, our brains are amazing at pattern recognition. It's just something they teach us at the Academy to look for, and recognize patterns. I'll see you around, Detective."

Zoey walks off, leaving the detective. He'd seem to stand still for a few moments, trying to see if he notices any other patterns. Clearly not sure what he's doing.

Zoey walks back to her car, and on the way, picks up a news paper. And start reading it a bit in her car. Nor driving anywhere right now.
As she looks up and to the side, she'd see an old style Cadillac riding past her, slowly. As if the driver was inspecting the crime scene.
She'd write down the license plate with a pen in the paper she was reading, and leaves the paper in the passenger seat.

As she then starts the car, and follows the Cadillac.

(( Hope you don't mind @Rocco:P I tried to keep it open ended. And work of what information you had already established. ))

• Like 3

Rosso is laying back relaxing in his recliner as he stares out the window in deep thought. A few gentle taps are felt on Rosso's left shoulder as he whips around slightly startled only to see a slender woman looking down at him speaking with a soft voice.

Rosso: "huh, yeah Stella... wh-what's up?"

Stella: "Oh, sorry mr. Mäzur I didn't mean to startle you but I'm just letting you know that we are about to land at the executive airport."

Rosso nods 

Rosso: "Alrighty thank you and hey before you go can you call the office to confirm delivery of the Bentayga."

Stella: "Yes sir of course"

Rosso watches Stella walk down the isle of the jet and sit down. He sighs then leans forward and shifts his attention to his laptop. As he logs in and opens up his web browser he sees the news report of the shooting on the front page. Rosso exhales and shakes his head before sending a couple of emails. 

A half hour passes by and the jet jolts as it makes contact with the runway. As the jet pulls into a large hanger Rosso fixes his suit and grabs his things with Stella trailing behind seeming to struggle to keep up. He steps of the plane to see a black Rolls Royce Ghost with its trunk open and a man in a suit standing with a smile who he assumes is the chauffeur.

The man greets Rosso as he puts his things in the trunk. 

Chauffeur: "Hello Mr. Mäzur welcome back. And let me just say I am so..."

Before the man can finish speaking Rosso cuts him off, looks him in eye, and grabs the car keys from the chauffeurs hand.

Rosso: "Craig... why are you still around. I told you that you were done."

Chauffeur: "I know sir but please if I could just show you..."

Rosso cuts him off again

Rosso: "No you can't. I have given you thousands of dollars for numerous of your ridiculous ideas and I still haven't got a cent back so no you can't."

He then hold up the car keys

Rosso: "And what were you thinking. A chauffeur... seriously? You know I drive myself"

Rosso signals Stella to get in the car as he closes the car door and leaves the airport headed towards his dealership. 

On the way he drives along the coast and through the harbor. Rosso admires a blacked out Cadillac as it passes him in the left lane before it takes a sharp right turn in front of him and darts down a shaded road. He then notices what seems to be an undercover squad car tail gating him and speeds up to try and out some distance between him and the squad car but it was no use as for every time Rosso sped up to gain distance, so did the squad car.

Rosso: "alright asshole"

Rosso plants his foot and begins to take off as he starts to weave in out of traffic in order to try and shake the creep.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Norway174 said:

(( Continuation from This. ))

Zoey gets awoken by an officer knocking on her office door. She was sleeping on the couch, using her jacket as a blanket.
She'd stay up, and walk over to her office door, and open it. The bright light in the hallway temporarily blinding her, as she also turned on the lights in her office.

She'd look up, and over at the young, well dressed Officer standing in her doorway holding two cups of coffee. The young man, about Zoey's own age was smiling bright. I could clearly read his name tag, "Clive Johnson."
Zoey's blonde hair was clearly a mess from sleeping so rough, but Johnson didn't care. And right now, Zoey didn't really care either, as she was still a half-asleep Zombie.

With his bright smile, Johnson extends one of his coffee cups towards Zoey. And speaks up.

Johnson: "Sorry, Special Agent Anderson, I didn't know what you liked, so I brought you a cappuccino."
Zoey: "It's fine, thank you. Johnson. Just call me Zoey. Or Zoe."

Johnson nods and smiles wide.

Zoey offers a smile back, and grabs the cup of coffee. And she'd take a sip of the cup.
After a few moments of silence, and Johnson awkwardly standing still and smiling at Zoey. As if waiting for something. An opportunity perhaps?

Zoey takes another sip of her coffee, maintaining eye contact. Then eventually grows tiresome of Johnson's stare.

Zoey: "Yes?"
Johnson snaps back to reality, as if he was lost in thought.
Johnson: "Oh, yes. Sorry. I have some more of those case files you've requested."
And Johnson then holds out tiny stack of files.

Zoey smiles, and grabs the stack of files.
Zoey: "Thank you."
Johnson: "May I ask what you need them for?"

Zoey starts heading into her office, and puts down the case files on her desk, as she moves around to take a seat behind her desk.
Meanwhile, Johnsons follows her in after having asked Zoey the question. He'd seem rather interested in what she was up to.

Zoey: "You may..."

However, before Zoey could finish her sentence, the radio on the young officer crackles to life as a call can be heard from dispatch.

Dispatch over the radio: "Calling all units, gunshot at Turtle beach, 12 Porto trail. Request immediate assistance. One civilian down."

Just before Johnson managed to take a seat in front of Zoey's desk, he looks up at her, and excuses himself, as he rushes out into the hallway, to the others officers all preparing to head out.
Zoey decides to follow, and picks up her gun from the small table next to the couch, and her jacket. And heads out of the police station to her old rusty car. And follows the police down to the crime scene.

She'd park a block away, and walk down to the scene. Other officers have already arrived, and taped off the Area. She is greeted by another officer guarding the tape. She'd show him her FBI badge, and he lifts up the tape for Zoey.

Zoey walks up to the center of the crime scene, and notices the blood on the furniture. And she'd look around. She sees Rocco being taken away by paramedics, she sees the frightened girl, who called the ambulance being questioned by a detective.

Zoey looks around a bit more. Trying to piece the puzzle together. She overheard the woman on her way in, saying no one else was around. And it sounded like a very loud shot.
So the attacker most likely used range. Being at the docks, there are plenty of positions one could hide for long range. But not very many hidden positions.
She'd notice a bush 500m west that seemed a bit out of place. And so, she'd decide to head over there and take a closer look.
Upon closer inspection, it would appear hollow, and one of the blades having some black residue on them. Most likely gun powder.
She'd notice one more thing as she leaned in even closer, something shining in the sun light on the ground. She picks it up with a tiny stick she found laying around.

Being careful not to ruin any potential finger prints.

Just as she did, the lead investigator noticed Zoey, and approaches her while shouting out.

Lead detective: "Hey, you! Who are you? What do you think you are doing here?! This is a crime scene!"

Zoey doesn't respond to him right away, and instead waves over a CSU technician, who bags and tags the bullet for her, before finally responding to the Lead Detective, flipping out her FBI badge.

Zoey: "Special Agent Zoey Anderson, and I just found your attacker's bullet."

The Lead Detective quickly changes his tone, not exactly sure what to make of it.

Lead Detective: "Oh... Uhh.. Thank you."
He scratches the back of his head a bit.
Lead Detective: "You're not here to take of my case are you?"
Zoey: "Haha... No... I'm not. Don't worry. I'm just here to help. What can you tell me happened here?"
Lead Detective: "Well, we're not entirely sure. The victims name is Rocco, a local around here. Unfortunately, we don't know if he's going to make it yet. The young woman's name is Cathrine, she didn't see anything at all. And doesn't know why anyone would shoot Rocco. As far as she could tell us, he's an outstanding citizen with no enemies."

Zoey looks around for a moment as the detective talks, she'd then notice the small pond with water. And something seeming a bit off. She'd bow down, and reaches a hand into the muddy pool. The detectives looks at her a bit strange, no clue what she's doing.

Eventually, she fishes up a completely soaked phone. She'd look up to the CSU Technician who approach with another bag. And she'd hand him the phone.
Zoey: "Let me know if you manage to find anything on this, alright?"
The technician nods and says: "Yes ma'am.", and walks away.

Lead Detective: "H..How'd you do that?"
Zoey: "Do what?"
Lead Detective: "Know where to look."
Zoey: "Ohh... Simpe really, our brains are amazing at pattern recognition. It's just something they teach us at the Academy to look for, and recognize patterns. I'll see you around, Detective."

Zoey walks off, leaving the detective. He'd seem to stand still for a few moments, trying to see if he notices any other patterns. Clearly not sure what he's doing.

Zoey walks back to her car, and on the way, picks up a news paper. And start reading it a bit in her car. Nor driving anywhere right now.
As she looks up and to the side, she'd see an old style Cadillac riding past her, slowly. As if the driver was inspecting the crime scene.
She'd write down the license plate with a pen in the paper she was reading, and leaves the paper in the passenger seat.

As she then starts the car, and follows the Cadillac.

(( Hope you don't mind @Rocco:P I tried to keep it open ended. And work of what information you had already established. ))

Love it, keep it up

• Like 1

Aye, everyone go look at Lucious Times in the Podium...very interesting RP going on! Go support him! Also, look at Who Your Governor Topic!

(since this Page died off alittle I think its time to put alittle life back into it what do you say?)

Time: Between 12am and 1am

Static suddenly hits the tvs in the police station and in the Mayor’s office and of course the tv stores. It flickers a couple time as a bang is heard.

“Is this thing on?” *bang, bang, bang*

The static snaps off. A dark room with one single light above is shining on a male that is tied up and has a black bag over his head. He wearing a nice Black and white suite I would say a tux as the common folk would say. The tux is a bit torn and muddy and maybe a little bit of blood around the collar but nothing to bad I would say.

A muffled voice is heard “Who’s ready for story time…”The voice gets low “With me?”

A man with a white mask with a black splatter on one of the eyes, appears close up to the camera. With the slight laughter and shaking the camera he steps back with his back turned to the camera. The man is wearing a long black coat with white gloves to go along with his white mask of course. He slowly spins around and bows.

“Let me introduce myself…” He slowly raises his head. The man in the white mask looks right into the camera and tilts his head.

“My name is…..” All of sudden the man wearing the black bag over head, you know the one with the tux on tied up in the chair? Yeah that guy. He starts to scream well more of a muffle scream and squirms in the chair. The man in the white mask lowers his head and with a slow deep sigh he put up one finger.

“Excuse me friends...” With that he stands up looks up at the celling and cracks his back. He then turns around and violently punches the man in the tux once right across his black bag face.

“THAT WAS VERY RUDE!” He doubles over shaking his hand out from the pain of that massive hit. He keeps shaking his hand as he turns back to the camera. “Ahh yes where was I? Oh that’s right my special guess here….ok…drum roll please….” He walks behind the man in the tux in the chair. “Ladies and gentleman I give you….” He places his hand on the black bag over the man’s face. ”Mr...” Quickly pulls off the black bag “Matthew…..Swan!” Now I know what you’re saying…”Who da fuck is Matthew Swan? I don’t know it’s a story go with it people. The man known as Swan was looking a little beat up, bloody nose, nice black eyes his mouth was duct taped shut so he could have a few loose teeth. The man in the white mask lays his head on his should.

“Hello Matt...Can I call you Matt?......I can? Wonderful! The man in the white mask stands back up and walks around to the front where the camera is.

(and we are back)

“You see Matt here is one of those people who, how can I says this and be nice? He is a” His voice gets low and loud ”A FUCKING JUDGE!” his voice goes back to the muffled sound from under the mask. “He is the one that sends people like me and my fellow criminals to jail. Oh by the ways hello fellow criminals hope all’s is well tonight.” He laughs and then snaps back.” So what are we going to do with Mr. Matt? Hmmm? OH I KNOW?!? Let’s hold him for ransom!” The man in the white mask laughs and turns around ripping the tape off of Swans lips. “Ahhh!” Swan says. “Oh my bad buckaroo didn’t know it would stick that good.” The man in the white mask pats Swan on the check well it was more of a hard pat not a slap but a hard pat pat.The man in the white mask turns around and looks right into the camera.

“It’s simple really...half of million dollars and Judge Matt goes home free, safe, and alive, that’s all I’m asking. It’s not like it’s a million dollars or anything” Looks back at Matt in the chair struggling to get free “No offense but you’re not that famous……yet!” He laughs and look back at the camera he gets closer and closer to the camera till he is right up close and personal with the people of the city.

“You have 24 hours there is a hidden phone with only my number in it at the local coffee shop….you know the one. The one that all you hippies go and get your coffee mocha fucka latté on? YEA that one!” The camera moves as he grabs it off the tripod and starts to walk around with it showing his white mask and Swan in the background. “Find it and call me to let me know where I am picking up my money!”

He laughs as he zooms into swan in the background all’s you see is a black dark eye and Swan that looks like he is scared for his life. “Oh and one more thing…do not try to trace my call, trace the video IP thingy, do not try to find me before 24 hours is up, because if I have a hint of a little piggy I will come back on the air. And you WON’T! like what I have to say…” His voice changes to a softer tone. “Well the criminals will love what I would have to say…let’s just say its ohhhhh I don’t know a bounty on every cops head, a bounty on the mayors head. Oh and they know that I will pay for it oh yes I will.” his voice get loud and angry “24 HOURS STARTING NOW…..IM WAITING….fellow criminals lock n load I may be back!” With that he turns the camera on the Mr. Swan and then he wacked Swan with the camera knock him out. A evil laugh is heard as the camera cuts off and your regular schedule programming is on tv once again.

(Please know that this is fake an RP I am not that crazy of a guy. I just can not wait for this game and start to RP. I love to RP and it looks like you all do to so I just can't wait to RP with all of you)