Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank: "Alright, why not, I wanted to also get a nice bottle of cognac, it'll help ease my nerves from this bullshit."

Rocco and frank head into an old Cadillac, all black, rocco drives. Rocco looks in the rear view mirror.

rocco: JESUS, it's the that fucken Oldsmobile, the same one that's been following me around.

the Oldsmobile kicks up gear and glides along side the Cadillac, two bullets spring out one after the other out the side window blowing a big hole into the glass out the top of the Cadillac.

rocco: frank duck down, duck!

rocco speeds up out pacing the Cadillac slightly. *frank pulls out an all black m1911 and blasts the whole mag out the back left window as he keeps ducking for cover. Two bullets hit the front right wheel of the Oldsmobile and the rest hit the driver who could not be identified. The Oldsmobile slashes and sweeps out of control into the front of a cafe.

rocco: what the fuck was that all about! Mother fuckers nearly took my head off.

frank: Jesus, get to the warhorse as fast as you can we need to call Carmelo.

6 hours ago, Resurge said:

Rococo I cannot tell you who my tap is but we can trust I'm he's a good guy anyway I will be sorting us a massive gunshipment from the triads you want anything

Hmmm I don't think I need anything at the moment thank you jerry

11 hours ago, Rocco said:

Rocco and frank head into an old Cadillac, all black, rocco drives. Rocco looks in the rear view mirror.

rocco: JESUS, it's the that fucken Oldsmobile, the same one that's been following me around.

the Oldsmobile kicks up gear and glides along side the Cadillac, two bullets spring out one after the other out the side window blowing a big hole into the glass out the top of the Cadillac.

rocco: frank duck down, duck!

rocco speeds up out pacing the Cadillac slightly. *frank pulls out an all black m1911 and blasts the whole mag out the back left window as he keeps ducking for cover. Two bullets hit the front right wheel of the Oldsmobile and the rest hit the driver who could not be identified. The Oldsmobile slashes and sweeps out of control into the front of a cafe.

rocco: what the fuck was that all about! Mother fuckers nearly took my head off.

frank: Jesus, get to the warhorse as fast as you can we need to call Carmelo.

Frank:"Fuck, I hope nobody caught our license plate, that's the last fucking thing we need. We gotta swap out these plates Rocco, after we patch up the holes. Did you catch a look on the driver, how did he look like?"

22 hours ago, Resurge said:

Rococo I cannot tell you who my tap is but we can trust I'm he's a good guy anyway I will be sorting us a massive gunshipment from the triads you want anything

Hmmm I don't think I need anything at the moment thank you jerry

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank:"Fuck, I hope nobody caught our license plate, that's the last fucking thing we need. We gotta swap out these plates Rocco, after we patch up the holes. Did you catch a look on the driver, how did he look like?"

Rocco: I think he had long black hair kinda curly, and a pair of glasses but he was light skin

7 hours ago, Rocco said:

Rocco: I think he had long black hair kinda curly, and a pair of glasses but he was light skin

Frank: "Like a rocker? Like a biker?"

On 2016-12-07 at 3:05 PM, Resurge said:
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank: "Like a rocker? Like a biker?"

Ya like a biker. Holy shit frank you think it was that fucking gang?

7 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Frank: "It could be, but it seems a little strange that they would send someone to hit us already. They didnt have their meeting yet."

Possibly a psychopath, know anyone else that might want us dead?

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank: "It could be, but it seems a little strange that they would send someone to hit us already. They didnt have their meeting yet."

19 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Possibly a psychopath, know anyone else that might want us dead?

Frank: "Not that I know of, but who the fuck knows, it could have been a family making a move on us. Let's get back to the compound, i wont feel more safe till were back at my office with our guys."

*Joseph Scaletta gets in his car and drives over to the garage*

Edited by JosephP

On 12/7/2016 at 3:11 PM, ShenjiNagasaki said:

*Shenji pulls the Supra into the paint shop and puts on a mask to protect himself from the fumes. He then applies a black coat of paint and lets it dry. He then raises it up to install a red neon kit under it.*

"Hey Kev, I ordered these sick decals for this Supra. They're like fuckin wings man."

*Kevin closes his eyes as he turns the key in the Soarer, the only sound coming from the starter trying to turn the engine over*

"Stupid fucking car"

*Kevin gets out and slams the door shut*

"That sounds great man, but I don't think there is a very high chance of getting this stupid thing done by Friday. There should be something by now, but there is absolutely nothing. I've checked all the plugs, the fuel pump is working, the battery is charged, and the OBD reader doesn't show anything"

*Kevin flops down on a nearby swivel chair, resting his head in his hands for a moment before he suddenly perks up. He picks his phone up off the table, sending a text before heading back over to the hoodless car*

"I've got it, I'm going to get my guy Ryan down here, me and him can work around the clock to do a total teardown and rebuild of this engine, hopefully we can figure out what is going on with it"

*Kevin sets about disconnecting everything from the engine so it can pulled out*

2 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"Well Rosso can come and swing by if needed. But if you need my help just tell me and I got you covered."

*Shenji turns on some Van Halen Mean Street for some background music.*

"You know that these cars are gonna make a lot of money right?"

*Kevin finishes disconnecting some hoses when the doorbell rings. Kevin gets up to answer the door*

"They better, total teardowns in this tight of a time frame are not cheap"

*Kevin answers the door, and standing there is a courier with a brown box and a clipboard*

"Kevin McNabb?"

"That's me"

"Right then, sign here"

*The courier hands the clipboard over, and Kevin quickly signs his name handing the clipboard back. The courier takes it and hands him the box before walking off*

"Yea, you have a good night too"

*Kevin heads back inside muttering to himself*

"Simple good night would have been nice"

*Kevin sets the box on the table and opens it*

"Hey Shenji, something just came that I've been meaning to talk to you about"

13 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

*Shenji walks over with a toothpick in his mouth to simulate smoking a cigarette. He sets down and rolls his sleeves up.*

"What's on your mind Kevin?"

*Shenji leans back and crosses his arms.*

"Branding"

*Kevin pulls a gloss black badge with three gold letters reading UPB, and right under that in a smaller font reading Underground Performance Build, from out out the box. He tosses it to Shenji*

"I'm thinking we put these on the back of builds that come through here and start to build some brand recognition. After people see just how well these cars perform, they will want one of their own, and if they know who built them, that just means more business for me, and more money for me, you, and Rosso. Of course I wanted to double check this would be fine with the two people who are doing most of the work on these cars, I'm just here to build them"

9 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

*Shenji looks at the badge closely.*

"So you wanna make this a legit thing huh?"

*Shenji sets the badge on the table.*

"Well if this goes legit you'll be having a lot more cars coming through here.."

*Shenji grins.*

"We better start looking for a bigger garage."

*Kevin grins*

"Well there was a warehouse I was looking at near the docks, depending on what these cars go for I should be able to buy it straight cash"

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"Adjusted for rarity and the demand of the cars.. they may go from anywhere to 500,000 to 1 million. But it's really depending on how much these people want their cars. And they love to win."

*Shenji sits back and waits for his decals to get to the garage.*

"So what do you gotta do to the engine?"

"Honestly no clue what's wrong, so I'm doing a complete teardown and rebuild to hopefully find the problem and fix it, my guy Ryan is on his way so we can work around the clock to at least be able to send out a running car that just needs cosmetics done. And seeing as how I am doing I rebuild I'm going to trash that shitty turbo the last owner was trying to use, and I am going to install a top of the line one instead. It's going to be a long few days for me, I'm probably going to have to swap out the tranny and the drive shaft as well so all the power doesn't get wasted"

*Kevin opens the nearby fridge and pulls out a Monster energy drink*

"Right then, I should at the very least get the engine out before handing this job off to Ryan"

*Kevin heads back over the car and continues working on getting the engine out*

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank: "Not that I know of, but who the fuck knows, it could have been a family making a move on us. Let's get back to the compound, i wont feel more safe till were back at my office with our guys."

Rocco: Ok let's get outta here.

frank and rocco both get into a new car that the family mechanic had given to them (brand new black Audi A7). They rapidly sped off to the compound.

8 hours ago, Dekan said:

"Honestly no clue what's wrong, so I'm doing a complete teardown and rebuild to hopefully find the problem and fix it, my guy Ryan is on his way so we can work around the clock to at least be able to send out a running car that just needs cosmetics done. And seeing as how I am doing I rebuild I'm going to trash that shitty turbo the last owner was trying to use, and I am going to install a top of the line one instead. It's going to be a long few days for me, I'm probably going to have to swap out the tranny and the drive shaft as well so all the power doesn't get wasted"

*Kevin opens the nearby fridge and pulls out a Monster energy drink*

"Right then, I should at the very least get the engine out before handing this job off to Ryan"

*Kevin heads back over the car and continues working on getting the engine out*

8 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"If I knew more about cars I'd definitely help you man. But my expertise was always Crime type."

*Shenji looks at the engine.*

"It looks fucked though."

*Rosso walks up to the pub doors to see a "closed for renovation" notice on the door.*

*sighs and says to himself* "Well crap... I guess ill go stop by the shop to check in with Shenji and Kevin."

*Getting back into the car, he starts of towards Kevin's shop. He arrives at the shop and drives around to the back. Rosso parks the 488 outside the garage door and gets out. He walks up to the lightly dented garage door and bangs a couple of times on the garage door.*

37 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

*Shenji gets up and walks to the door sliding it up.*

"Hey Rosso! We were just talking about you. Kevin has an idea for us, I'll let him tell you about it himself."

*Shenji walks back over to Kevin and sits down. He waits for Kevin to explain to Rosso.*

"Come on guys, there's a door with a door bell like ten feet to the left that doesn't let all the heat out. Besides that's a brand new door, I don't need people banging on it"

*Kevin tosses Rosso one of the badges*

"Professionaly done, made of enamel. I want to build a brand around this, get some worldwide recognition"

Jason reluctantly gets out of bed. Still hungover from the night before, he slowly puts on his pants and shirt. As he walks into the kitchen he's greeted by his enthusiastic German Shepard.

"Willow, whatever you're on I need some."

Willow barks and sends a wave of pain through Jason's head and makes him gag.

"Here's your food. I'm gonna go puke my guts out."

Jason rushes to the bathroom and after puking gets ready to go to work. As he puts on his patch he grabs his helmet and hops on his Scout Sixty. As he pulls into the clubhouse driveway. He walks into the garage and start working on his new project.

*The sound of a chugging Harley echoes over the hills of the island. Michael swerves into the compound on his Harley Street Bob, his long gray hair and beard flying in the wind. He dismounts his iron steed and walks into the garage after Jason, the buckles on his boots clanging against each other*

"Hey brother. Still trying to get that rust bucket running?" He says to Jason as he walks in behind him and taking a seat on a nearby sofa.

Jason stick a cigarette in his mouth and crouches down. 

"Yeah, I can't tell if it's the motor or the gears making the screeching noise. Gonna have to strip it and test it."

Jason walks over to Michael and nudges his arm.

"So what's the word on those shipments? We've been waiting for that shit for a while."

"Well you know what the Irish are like, always pissed...im sure theyll get the guns over here soon. In the meantime" He says standing up and lighting a cigarette "Im gonna need you and Micky to attend church later on today. We got word that one of our members has been opening his trap to people that shouldnt be listening...needs to be dealt with"

*He slowly strolls to the main building of the clubhouse towards the bar*

• Like 1

"I'll give him a call. But after the party he sorta vanished."

Jason tosses his cigarette to the curb and walks into the clubhouse. He pours himself a drink and chugs it down.

"Nothing like booze to cure booze."

"You crazy son of a bitch" He says, chuckling as he grabs a shot of whiskey and downs it.

"So how was the party last night? Any trouble?" He questions Jason.