Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

Jerry wakes up aroptly to sirens in the distance shit what happened hope the bikers didn't do a revenge attack I Gotta call frank *dials franks number* no answer shit I'll get dressed and wait for him to call back

59 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Jerry wakes up aroptly to sirens in the distance shit what happened hope the bikers didn't do a revenge attack I Gotta call frank *dials franks number* no answer shit I'll get dressed and wait for him to call back

*Frank gets up from his bed to answer his phone. He is in his underwear and his eyes are crusty.

Frank: "(Muffled grunt) Ya, hello?"

*WARNING, PROBABLY BORING AS HELL*

*Fionn walked across the deck of the 'Glamour', a 12 year old fishing vessel, to the railings on the side one the ship. He was pale, tall and muscular. His eyes were a light green, so light they were nearly gray. His hair was a dark brown, nearly black, messy and curly. He pulled his pouch of tobacco from the pockets of his oilskins and effortlessly rolled a cigarette. He placed it between his lips, lit it and took a deep breath. He looked out onto the sea and towards the approaching land. His new home-to-be.*

I'd been working on this shithole of a boat for 2 months to get here. Most people would have flown over as soon as they got their VISA but I knew I could get there and earn a bit of scratch while doing it. 2 months later and here I was. I began rolling another cigarette. I placed the finished product behind my ear, put the pouch away and enjoyed the peace. It was a beautiful day and the sounds of the sea were relaxing.

"Hey, man", a voice came from behind me. Without looking around I took the cigarette from my ear and held it out. The person took it and joined me at the railing. Mattie Ferguson was tall. Really tall. He made me look miniscule beside him. He was black, bald and had soft baby blue eyes. A kind man who was easy to be around, even when nothing was being said. We stood together without speaking and watched the sea. When we'd both finished our cigarette he turned to me. He gestured towards the land, significantly closer now, and broke the silence.

"So this is your stop?"

"Yup", I put an emphasis on the 'P', making a popping noise. "Last time I saw a view this good we were sailing away from Ireland. Makes me miss home a bit."

It was true. I love my homeland but I just had to get away. This place was a new opportunity. I'd originally moved out to New York but after 2 years of running with the wrong people I returned home. 6 months later and I was saying goodbye again. I didn't know what I'd do once I landed but I was determined to make it work.

"Got work lined up?", Mattie asked. He was concerned, I could tell. We'd grown close on this trip. Everyone else on the boat seemed to be out to get us and the skipper was a bastard. 

"Not yet but I never was the planning type. I'll wing it. I'm sure I'll find something in construction to keep me busy for a few weeks until I get something more permanent. Anyway, the money from this trip ought to be enough to get me settled." 

"Well first thing we're doing when we land is getting a beer. We're only stopping for one night so it'll be our last drink together. And our first. Fuck, that's kind of sad.", Mattie continued like this until we pulled up into port. I didn't mind, his ramblings were entertaining. An hour later we docked in port.

An hour later I was off the boat and onto dry land. I had my one bag full of belongings and my paycheck. Mattie had to help unload the boat so he said he'd catch up with me in a few hours. I'd changed out of my oilskins into a pair of jeans and a casual shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I walked through the docks and immediately recognised similar behaviour to what I'd experienced on the docks of New York. Shady deals hiding in plain sight, dock workers turning a blind eye and too many guys too well dressed to be dock workers patrolling warehouses and boats. The whole place stunk of money. It made me nervous. New York started out the same. I just wanted to make an honest living but it just spiraled out of control. I kept my head down and walked faster. 

Edited by AnSpailpinFanach
  • Like 1

9:26 am east roseport: rocco awakes from a long restless sleep, he gathers the strength to get up and make a quick breakfast (toast with a small Nutella spread and an espresso) he takes his long dark grey over coat and heads on over to the deli shop with his Buick 

rocco: morning boys *he opens the back room door slowly as the door creeks* he sets his coat over the hanger in his closet and takes a seat at the small old dinner table on which Carmelo and sonny had been playing cards on already. 

Sonny:frate join in on the next game 

rocco:I'll pass I'm too tired and I'll probably loose anyway *sonny chuckles*

carmello:where's frank you should give him a call? 

Rocco: I was about to at the same 

Jerry walks up to the table mornin I called frank nothing happned after we went to sleep be on the lookout my tap called the witness who saw us was attacked yakuza saved her whoever it was he didn't help us we need her dead who's comin with to pay her a visit

*Fionn rushes away from the docks with his backpack of belongings. He has two pairs of jeans, one which he is currently wearing, a tracksuit, two shirts, one that he is currently wearing, a tank top, 6 pairs of socks and underwear, a phone charger for his phone, his passport and a few other essentials such as a toothbrush and what not. His wallet held a few notes. his I.D and his paycheck His curly hair was blown back by the breeze, revealing his face to the world. His eyes were sharp and intelligent, almost like he was analysing everything he saw. His face was on the thin side and he had high cheekbones. His jaw was neither weak or strong and his chin was rounded and did not jut out too much. He had a bump on the bridge oh his nose. This was common in Irish people and something made more obvious from getting hit in the face.*

11 hours ago, WinzLV said:

He then takes the bottle out from his hoodie and opens it with his ligther as he starts to drink it.**

As I left the docks i noticed some of the men rush around and get into cars only to speed off. In the distance i heard sirens. Police and ambulances were rushing someplace also. Something, somewhere, had just gone down. I put it out of my mind and continued walking. I was soon in love with the place. It was gorgeous. A vibrant, colourful place that captured my heart. i eventually got into town and looked for a shop or any place to get a drink and a snack. I spotted a 24/7 place after not too long. On my way in i bumped into some guy rushing out with a bottle of beer sticking out of his white jumper and a bag of chips. I quickly buy a soft drink and a bar of chocolate and head back outside. I open my drink and take a swig. The refreshing sting of the drink was welcomed and i started walking down the street. i pulled a pre-rolled cigarette out of my pouch and look for my lighter. I patted my pockets but couldn't find it.

"What th- Fuck. I left it with Mattie..."

I look around me and spot the guy in the white hoodie pooping his bottle of beer open with a lighter.

"Huh, i guess god's in a good mood today. HEY! WHITE HOODIE!", I shout at this stranger as I walk towards him. "Any chance of a light?"

*Kevin puts the wrench down on a nearby workbench and takes the finger*

"Christ, you really aren't someone to fuck with are you"

*Kevin walks over to the fridge in the corner of the shop and pulls out two bottles*

"Seeing as how you're here, want a"

*Kevin looks closely at the labels on the bottles*

"Overpriced bottle of craft beer?"

*Rosso checks his phone while he watches the three truck leave the driveway of the hanger. He puts his phone back into his pocket, grabs his keys, and gets into his car. He reaches over and places his coat on the passengers seat before starting the car and begins leaving the hanger.*

"Jesus, its really coming down. I can barely see" *whispers to himself*

*Rosso reaches over to turn the windshield wipers on but before he can, out of the corner of his eye he sees a man come into view in front of his vehicle. He hits on his brakes and comes to a skidding halt. Looking up he sees a man in nothing but a tee and jeans. Rosso lets down his window and calls out to the man*

"Hey, what the hell are you doing out here. Its almost ten, its like forty outside and it's pouring... go home!"

*Rosso lets up the window, waits for the man to pass by, and then gently eases out of the shipyard entrance and starts to head home*

((Next day, since everyone seems to be on the next day))

*Rosso wakes up and rolls over to check the time.*

"Eight forty four, hmm"

*He walks over to the edge of the bedroom and steps out onto the balcony and takes a deep breathe in before leaning over and resting both arms on the railing. Down on his pajama pants he feels a little tug and looks down to see his pup playing tug-of-war with his pants leg.*

"Hey hey hey, why you got to be so destructive? Its to early to be restless." *He smiles and picks the little pup up*

"Jeez your getting too big for this, lets go get a bite"

*Rosso puts the pup down on his bed and goes into the bathroom to changes into dark blue jeans and a white collared polo. He comes out and gabs his phone, wallet, glasses and then snaps his fingers to signal the pup to follow. He gets downstairs into the garage and walk over to a table with a wooden bowl full of car keys. Looking down at the pup and sighs* 

"Alright its your turn"

*He picks up the pup and sets it on the table next to the bowl of keys. The pup goes face first into the bowl and pulls out Ferrari keys in its jaws. Rosso puts out his hand and the pup puts the keys in his hand*

"The 488 huh? You just like the convertible top."

*He grabs the pup and walks over to the white 488 Spyder and sets the pup in the passenger seat. He starts the car, opens the garage and gate, and takes off down the road towards the diner.* 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Jerry walks up to the table mornin I called frank nothing happned after we went to sleep be on the lookout my tap called the witness who saw us was attacked yakuza saved her whoever it was he didn't help us we need her dead who's comin with to pay her a visit

Auoo who is this tap any way how could we trust them and listen to your tap and we don't kill innocent girls last time I checks so don't go getin trigger happy you hear! *rocco demands jerry to take a seat and offers him a glass of amoretto on the rocks to ease his mind* 

Besides we ain't got nothing to worry about we got no serious beef with them, rocco explains. Carmelo and sonny both chuckle.

29 minutes ago, AnSpailpinFanach said:

"Huh, i guess god's in a good mood today. HEY! WHITE HOODIE!", I shout at this stranger as I walk towards him. "Any chance of a light?"

Marcis nervosly looks toward stranger as he speaks:"What? What you said? What do you want from me, A?"

As he finish his sentence the cap would fall on the ground and Marcis would take a sip from a bottle as he continues to stare at stranger still looking nervous.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinzLV said:

Marcis nervosly looks toward stranger as he speaks:"What? What you said? What do you want from me, A?"

As he finish his sentence the cap would fall on the ground and Marcis would take a sip from a bottle as he continues to stare at stranger still looking nervous.

*clink*

A bottle cap fell onto the ground as the hooded person looked towards me. He shouted back at me as i walked towards him, his voice a bit shaky. I glance around the alley quickly. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just looking. I kept moving forward as I replied.

"Hey man, sorry to interrupt you but I'm trying to have a smoke but I've lost my lighter, can you help me out?", I hold my cigarette up to show him once I'm a few feet away. I could see he was drinking a Corona.

"Tst, how can you enjoy that without the lemon?" I say with a smile to show I'm kidding. I stand about 2 feet back, waiting for him to respond.

5 minutes ago, AnSpailpinFanach said:

"Tst, how can you enjoy that without the lemon?" I say with a smile to show I'm kidding. I stand about 2 feet back, waiting for him to respond.

"Ohh ja' ja'... Here **passes him the ligher** here you go a lighter.. Just remember to give it back, A."

**As Marcis passes him lighter he looks onto stranger at his face and apperance looking for anything unusual.**

**Looks around the alley-way as he continues to stare at stranger**

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WinzLV said:

"Ohh ja' ja'... Here **passes him the ligher** here you go a lighter.. Just remember to give it back, A."

**As Marcis passes him lighter he looks onto stranger at his face and apperance looking for anything unusual.**

**Looks around the alley-way as he continues to stare at stranger**

I put the cigarette between my lips and take the lighter. I bring it up to my face and light it, feeling the subtle heat of it. As i light my cigarette I notice the hooded man is staring at me. I wink at him and suck in the smoke. I blow it out upwards in relief. I toss the lighter back to him and stare back at him for a bit before saying anything.

"Interesting accent. Where ya from?", I say, breaking the silence. His eyes are darting around the alley way, like he was looking for an escape route.

(Do you want to describe yourself physically? what am i looking at? I have a description of myself at the start of my other posts if you want to look?)

*Frank walks in the backroom of the club, Antonio and Paulie behind him. He hangs up his leather jacket, and pours himself a dram of whisky.

Frank: "Hey boys, what going on? By the way did you hear that a new high rise condo was just proposed for Schuyler heights? That's close to our turf and that means they should build the condos with our concrete, if they don't want that building to fall. Hehe, you know what I mean?"

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

*Rosso is sitting at the diner eating when his phone almost buzzes off the the table. He swiftly grabs it and sees a message from Shenji.*

"Hmm, business huh"

*He agrees to talk later and sends Shenji the address to his dealership before sliding his plate across the table for the pup to finish.*

"Alright it's time for you to go home" 

*Rosso calls up his maid to come pick up the dog. He leans up against the car and waits for the maid to arrive to take the dog. After the maid arrives he gets into the Ferrari, lets the top down, and heads down the road to the 24/7 to gas up. He pulls into gas station and hops over the car door before swiping his card and pressing premium. He begins to walk towards the store entrance and sees the two men off to the side of the store. Not paying them to much attention, he walks inside the store.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

*Frank walks in the backroom of the club, Antonio and Paulie behind him. He hangs up his leather jacket, and pours himself a dram of whisky.

Frank: "Hey boys, what going on? By the way did you hear that a new high rise condo was just proposed for Schuyler heights? That's close to our turf and that means they should build the condos with our concrete, if they don't want that building to fall. Hehe, you know what I mean?"

Rocco: Ya boss I got what your saying hehe rocco* rocco takes the whiskey bottle and pours him self and ounce or two 

*Rosso comes out of the store with a pack of gum. He puts the pump arm back and gets back into the car. He heads towards the dealership and arrives at the dealerships parking lot. As he pulls up he sees a car across the parking lot.*

"Damn he's quick, I'll give him that"

*He walks through the front doors and greets Shenji*

"Shenji, what a surprise. You know your a really quick man I'd have to say."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"That's what they say about most Asians."

*Shenji lifts his hand for a handshake*

"Your dealership is really nice. I assume you're living well considering the deal we made yesterday."

*Shenji gives off a smirk.*

*Shaking Shenji's hand Rosso lets out a little laugh* 

"Yeah you could say that, although I haven't yet sold all 6 yet but anyways, what's brings you by?"

*After seeing Shenji off, Kevin finishes off his beer before setting back to work on the Mustang. After working on the car for a hour, Kevin thinks back to the proposal and pulls out his phone, texting Shenji*

"If your offer of cards still stands, let me know the time and place 

-K"

*After sending the text, Kevin heads outside to have a smoke to discover non in the breast pocket of his jacket*

"Well shit"

*Kevin heads down to the nearby 24/7 in his truck after locking the shop up. Once there he gets out and heads inside to pick up a pack of smokes when he notices the two people in the alley having a conversation* 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"I'm looking to talk business. More or less about us making money."

*Shenji sits down*

"I figure with your source of cars and my connections we could make a lot of money."

*Rosso leans back against the Lamborghini and crossed his arms* 

"Yeah i suppose, so what are you proposing? A deal? Plans? Wha-what's on your mind?"

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dekan said:

*After seeing Shenji off, Kevin finishes off his beer before setting back to work on the Mustang. After working on the car for a hour, Kevin thinks back to the proposal and pulls out his phone, texting Shenji*

"If your offer of cards still stands, let me know the time and place 

-K"

*After sending the text, Kevin heads outside to have a smoke to discover non in the breast pocket of his jacket*

"Well shit"

*Kevin heads down to the nearby 24/7 in his truck after locking the shop up. Once there he gets out and heads inside to pick up a pack of smokes when he notices the two people in the alley having a conversation* 

My new friend wasn't exactly the easy-going, talkative type. We stood together for another minute in silence before I decided to leave.

"Well anyway, I have to bounce. I just moved here so i might see you around.", I said as I backed away and headed out of the alley. As I strolled away I saw a man looking down the alley in our direction. His clothes were covered in oil and grit from work and he was holding a pack of smokes. It dawned to me that I knew nothing about this place and my hooded friend hadn't given me much information. Maybe this guy could help me out. I took another drag from my cigarette and waved at the man.

"Hey! You got a minute?"

14 minutes ago, AnSpailpinFanach said:

My new friend wasn't exactly the easy-going, talkative type. We stood together for another minute in silence before I decided to leave.

"Well anyway, I have to bounce. I just moved here so i might see you around.", I said as I backed away and headed out of the alley. As I strolled away I saw a man looking down the alley in our direction. His clothes were covered in oil and grit from work and he was holding a pack of smokes. It dawned to me that I knew nothing about this place and my hooded friend hadn't given me much information. Maybe this guy could help me out. I took another drag from my cigarette and waved at the man.

"Hey! You got a minute?"

*Kevin lights a cigarette, a feeling of pure relief as the smoke enters his lungs. As he inhales he hears someone calling out to him. Kevin slips his Zippo and smokes into the breast pockets of his plaid jacket. He turns as he exhales to face the man*

"I suppose I do, how can I help you?"

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"Importing and exporting vehicles. Send them to Japan for the Drift scene. Get any money they make from it and then import some new cars for you to sell here."

*Shenji leans back*

"Its a win win for us. We make money and you get new products to put out on the streets."

"Haha so a wheel for a wheel with a little extra cash involved. I like it. Now usually I'd just ask you to tell me what you want but... I think I have something here in the dealership repair bay that might spark your interest and kick this off, follow me.

*Rosso leads Shenji into the repair bay and once inside he grabs a pair of worn keys from a hook on the wall and walks over to a pair of cars*

"1998 Toyota Supra Twin-Turbo QuickSilver six speed. One of fifty five made, never modified."

*He then walks over to the second car and removes its tarp*

"1997 Toyota Soarer five speed. One of hundred twenty made."

*Rosso steps back to let Shenji inspect the cars*

"You know what the Japanese like better than I do, what do you think of these? Fit the bill?"

• Like 1