Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Michael awakens, holding his head in pain. He lunges up to find himself sat on top of the clubhouses pool table. He looks around to find beer bottles, cigarette butts, other club members and half naked women scattered around the clubhouse*

"Shit! That was a hell of a party last night" He says getting off the pool table and stepping over bodies on the floor trying not to wake anyone.

*Music is playing calmly in the background as he enters the kitchen and pours himself a cup of coffee. He looks at his watch*

"Hmm...11 o'clock"

*He steps outside with his cup of coffee and lights a cigarette before leaning against the wall of the clubhouse, taking in the midday sun*

*Max makes his way to the clubhouse without any knowledge of what he may be introduced to. Wind blowing in his hair and the hot hot sun warmly shining on his face. As he pulls up to the clubhouse he puts down his kickstand and walks inside. His jacket across his right shoulder he makes his way through the bodies of unconscious and possibly hungover people. Out of respect he tries not to wake anybody up. From across the room he can see Michael and gestures a wave to him.*

*As Michael enters the clubhouse and sees Max waving at him*

"Hey brother" He yells over to Max "You missed a hell of a party last night man"

*He moves over to him to shake his hand*

*Luca sits on the steps outside his apartment. He sits with his little brother Salvatore.*

"Ey Salvatore, ya here about them new wanna-be's in town, the Luprano family?"

*Luca takes a cheroot out and lights it with his gold plated lighter*

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

*Max firmly shakes his head* Yeah, definitely looks like the party was better here brother. *Max let's off a small grin as he looks around*

"Yea, I swear to god. Them fuckers come up near the docks I show em shows dem who the big guy rounds here is"

*Luca puts on his fedora, walks of his apartment steps and does a little dance with a stupid face mimicking Frank* 

*Salvatore slowly places his black fedora on his head before getting up, grinning at his brothers mimicking*

"So, where we off to today? Got any 'plans' for today?"

• Like 1

"You need to get that hair cut you damn hippie" Michael says, chuckling while he pours a cup of strong black coffee and passes it to Max.

• Like 1

*He takes a sip and chuckles along with Michael* Nah man, the ladies love it. I've had the same haircut since high school. *Max looks at his long hair. Getting dirty and greasy.* But I definitely need a damn haircut. *Max takes another sip.*

• Like 2

*Mickey arrives at the clubhouse, parking his Harley street. He opens the door to Max and Micheal*

"Whatsup guys, wheres the fucking beer* He says before anybody else can say anything

• Like 1

*Michael turns to Micky, throwing him a cold beer*

"Hey brother, long time no see!!" Michael says walking over to Micky to give him a hug.

• Like 1

*Max lifts up his cup* Welcome to the party. *Max sits down his cup and walks over with Michael.* So what are we doing today boss? *Max looks towards Michael.*

Waiting for Hezrog's response.

Edited by Tripnal
  • Like 1

* Little Italy, Roseport. 10:30PM. A man wearing plastic sheets over his body uses a large deli slicer in the back room of Bellezza fine foods and imports. The noise of the machine cutting meat is loud and ominous. Don Frank Luprano walks in and addresses the man.*

Frank: "Rocco, cut the rest of the guy's legs into smaller pieces. I'm gonna put those in a separate bag and throw them in the fuckin ocean."

Rocco: "Those moron Santarelli guys will never find out what happened to their friend." Rocco smirked with an evil grin reminiscent of a shark, his makeshift plastic smock smeared in blood.

Frank: "Ya their stupid but not that stupid. We gots to lay low for a while, I might have to go into hiding, but when the moments right, were gonna put that boss of theirs on ice, paesan." 

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

October 25th 2014

Max- You should've just take the offer James. We gave you a chance after you betrayed our trust, and I did that because of the mutual respect between us.

Max walks up the James and hugs him.

Max- But you came back after I told you not to. You hurt me. I'm sorry.

James- I'm sorry! Please don't kill me Max! After everything we've been through! I stood up for you when Andrew tried killing you!

Max looks away and hands the gun to his SAR.

James- Don't you walk away! You wanna kill me you do it yourself!

As Max walks away a gunshot can be heard...

• Like 1

October 27th 2014

*Luca wakes up at 4 am to the sound of banging on his apartment door. He hops out of bed and opens the door, only to be greeted by Vincent.*

"Vincent what the fuck are you doing here?" Luca calmly says as he pulls Vincent inside. 

*Vincent has a black and blue eye, his hats gone, and his lip is cut by a knife*

"Some idiots jumped me, beat the shit outa me and drove of in a car" Vincent explains as he tries to grab a breath

"Are you fucking kidding me! and you just stood their"! Luca yells

"I didn't have my Pistola on me, I left it at the house, I didn't even have a fucking blade on me. You know me, I woulda fucking shot that idiot, then came right to you" Vincent says as he sits on the floor, trying to light a cigarette.  

"So what the fuck are you fucking motherfucking kidding me, was it a fucking Luprano!" Luca spits as he calms himself down

"Nah, I swear, I seen dos guys, not them. Not even a fucking zinx. Just some fucking random who doesn't know who hes fucking with." Barks Vincent

"Alright, keep it on the fucking low, If I here you speak of this your in the graveyard, you's got that? For the bruises, fuck em." Says Luca as he pours Vincent a glass of water

"I swear to fucking god, I'm gonna get that fucker, and soon hell know who hes truly messin wit" Says Vincent after he takes a sip of the water Luca gave him.

"What you gonna do tonight? you cant go home, what the fuck if it's a Luprano, they'll be at your house to finish the fucking job, stay at my house, get some rest, patch those cuts. As of now, I'll contact my good friends" Says Luca as he puts on dress pants from the other end of his apartment.

"Oh fuck, you's mean you gon talk to the fuckin club?" Says Vincent as he walks into the bathroom.

Luca Smirks 

• Like 1

Max sits in his empty meeting room. Chairs pulled out from a meeting the Club had hours before. Pictures and documents lie across the table. Andrew walks into the room and knocks on the door frame.

Max: Yeah, come in.

Andrew: I'm sorry for what happened today. It's just that our policy-

Max: I know- I know the policy Andrew. We make a deal and we stick to it or die.

Andrew sits across from Max and lights up a cigarette.

Andrew: I remember one time when James was just joining up we had him do some dumb shit.

Max smirks.

Max: Like that time we had him eat eggshells to "prove his toughness."

They both start laughing.

Andrew: That was funny though! He couldn't stop gagging on them.

It starts to quiet down. Max starts looking at pictures again.

Andrew: You wanna go out for a ride man? Maybe get a beer.

Max rubs his eyes and softly rubs his hands together. 

Max: Nah, I think I'm gonna go back to my House Mouse and try and get some rest.

Andrew: Sounds good man. I'll walk out with ya.

As Max puts the picture frame down its shown in the light to be The Sons from when Max was just joining up with James. Max' arm wrapped around James' head and them both smiling for the camera. Then the lights shut off.

[Reply For @lewishead]

Scott sits in his office, slow rocking back and forth on his old chair, squeaking every time he sways, back and forth and back and foth. He stops,

"Lewis, get the hell in here now!"

Scott looked angrily at Lewis,

"I don't care that you were late, what I care about. IS PROFIT! You missed 2 comanies that we could have invested in! Where where you? No buts, your lucky i'm not firing you, now get back to work before you loose me even more money! Hush hush!" Scott thought to himself.

Why don't I just fire that son of a bitch he looses me so much work. He's got all the money, the good cars, but all I can do is sit his lazy ass at home and wait as late as possible to come to work.

Scott headed home in his old, rusty motorbike, he heads home, and go's straight to sleep in his single bed. With his dog on one end of the bed, and him on the other. He closes his eyes, and drifts off to sleep slowly.

• Like 1

December 25th 2014

Max approaches the clubhouse with his fists clenched in anger. He storms through the door and walks  angrily to the meeting room. Andrew stops him before he can get through the door and holds him back.

Max: You motherfucker! You got my mom killed you dirty fuck! I'll skin you alive you traitor bastard!

Max points at one of the oldest members who was there with Daniel. His name was Eric Neilson. An old man with a beer gut and who smelled like whores and old spice.

Eric gets up and puts his cigarette out.

Eric: Your mom was a whore who slept with anybody she could use. Hell, I would've slept with her if she wasn't married to Daniel. 

Max pushes Andrew out of the way and jumps over the table, tackling Eric to the ground. Hit after hit. He didn't intend on punching for this long but he couldn't stop. Finally he was pulled off Eric.

Andrew pushes Max into a wall and pins him there.

Andrew: Are you outta your fuckin mind? Why would you come in here and bring in this shit?!

Max: That mother fucker killed my mom! He probably fucking killed Daniel too! You dirty fucking bastard! 

Max spits on Eric from where he is.

Andrew torn between his members of his family. He looks at Max.

Andrew: What proof do you have?

Max pulled out police file from the crime report of Max' mother.

Andrew: You went to the cops?

Max: What? No, I had Catch get it for me. Look at the fucking report Andrew! It says that my mother was beaten to death and then shot. Why would The Flaming Yuis over kill. And even that fucker signature is there. A single .45 round lying next to the body.

Andrew looks at the picture and start to breath heavy. 

Andrew: It has to be coincidence. There's no way-

Max: ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ANDREW! He killed my mom and then got the Chinese to kill Dan. This mother fucker is next.

Max walks over to Eric while pulling his gun out. Andrew smack the gun out of his hand. 

Andrew: No! We deal with this properly. 

Max: What? Just because he's your dad that means he lives? Fuck that Teddy.

Andrew: Don't fucking call me Teddy! And get the fuck out of my clubhouse!

Max nods his head in anger. He storms out and rides off.

11:00 PM. Frank pushes open the door to his cafe, and he begins to walk toward his parked car, a burgundy 1978 Cadillac DeVille with tinted windows. Frank's bodyguard, Santino, goes to fetch the car, first checking the undercarriage for bombs. 

Frank glances around, his breath becoming a visible vapor in the cold night air. He reaches into his long grey overcoat, pulling out a flask and taking a swig of whiskey.

As Santino approaches with the car, another car passes by, a black Lincoln Town car. It's passengers are mean looking, with chiseled and weathered faces, maybe guys from another family. Frank reaches into his overcoat, moving his Colt .38 special into an easily reachable position.

Frank gets into the Cadillac with Santino and relaxes. He pulls out one of his Toscano cigars and lights it slowly, finishing with a nice satisfying drag. 

"Okay, let's go."

Edited by Frank

*Max walks back over to the table and starts drinking again.*

Waiting for any reply within the club.*

Edited by Tripnal

*Oscar, Sal, Anthony and Jax are taking a ride through the lower east side in search for the scum who jumped Vincent. They pass a Deville sitting outside Bellazina cafe. All guys look in shock as they soon relize who they are staring at.* 

"Is dat Frank fucking Luprano?" Sal says as he turns to the seats behind him looking at Jax 

"Dat cant be, Sal, no way." Jax says as he begins to light a cigarette 

"Stop da fuckin car, I wanna have a word wit dat scum!" Oscar yells as he turns around to look about the back window 

"Nah I ain't fukin turnin. We lookin for dat fool who jumped Vinny" Anthony calmly explains as he takes a right at Belmont Ave 

"Antony, Antony are you fuckin kidding me. Look Sal let's do sometin" Oscar says as he puts his fedora on 

"Look Oscar, listen to me. I'm da fuckin captain here. We ain't turnin around. We turn round if dey follow us. And cmon it's four da two." Sal says as he opens the glove box making sure the 45's in their. 

"Aight Aight you da boss. Ey let's go to the bayside round their, let's Vincent said it was a nigga who jumped him. And hey, I got time to beat a nigga dead." Oscar says as he flips his Zippo back and forth.

*The crew begin their long journey to bayside.* 

(Story continues after someone posts something)